PDA

View Full Version : warcraft3 for Xbox platform ??

scavenger
03-06-2002, 10:57 AM
hi all, im new to this forum and my english is a lil bit horrible so dont laugh at me! hehe

I was just wondering.. if blizzard will develop some xbox games ? like warcraft 3 ? this could be very interesting for us..and for blizzard..maybe they will sell alot of copy. I know warcraft isnt a true RPG game.. we can call it as Role Playing Strategy but it remains a VERY good game and on the Xbox platform it could be one of the best RTS/RPS at this time. I am a very big fan of RPG games and i hope the Xbox team at MS will keep an eyes on this market.

Blizzard and Bioware must develop games for Xbox. They are good, They are leaders on the RPG games market and They dont make crappy games!

Thank you all :)

cyclaud
03-06-2002, 05:00 PM
Yeah blizzard is awesome and xbox has the hardware. The problem is blizzard would not make it because xbox does not have a key board and mouse which MS does not want to make. Then again black and white is coming to the box:confused:

scavenger
03-07-2002, 08:50 AM
Yea, u definitly right...keyboard and mouse is essential for an RPG game like Diablo or Warcraft even if this last one isnt a true rpg.

linkycat
03-07-2002, 10:44 AM
We had a talk about this in the chat rooms last night.

I think Warcraft 3 would be killer on the box, but it would need some sort of exclusive control.

We were tryin to think of different things to use, like the xbox communicator for voice commands or something. But the good people here at XBA informed me that the communicator isn't an imput voice and couldn't be used as a controller.

Still there is hope. Maybe not for Warcraft 3 anytime soon, but my guess is we'll see some turn based strategy games come to the box. Maybe we'll get Civilizations or something. A game where you don't have to rely on the speed of a mouse to beat your opponant.

Or, option B, we get someone on the inside to sleep with Bill Gates, then seduce him into releasing a keyboard and mouse!

Who knows! Anything could happen :)

scavenger
03-09-2002, 02:04 PM
hehehehehe

Zen
03-14-2002, 10:06 AM
Warcraft 3 so far is disapointing me... anyone else play this beta yet?

linkycat
03-14-2002, 10:37 AM
I'd sure like to get my hands on a beta! YEAH BABY!