PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this fella?

mypainteffects
03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Ebay seller name dcul4358 :cuss:

Won an auction on the 24th of last month for a faceplate, never has paid or returned any emails. I do not want to have to report him/her to ebay or leave negative feedback, so I thought I would ask here first. :bang:

Atleast for me it isn't $400.00 like one of the last guys... :eek:

JakofallAces
03-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Ebay seller name dcul4358 :cuss:

Won an auction on the 24th of last month for a faceplate, never has paid or returned any emails. I do not want to have to report him/her to ebay or leave negative feedback, so I thought I would ask here first. :bang:

Atleast for me it isn't $400.00 like one of the last guys... :eek:

REPORT him if its happened before then do it asap because u want ur item and money back before he might fraud u or something

mypainteffects
03-18-2008, 10:24 PM
I just hate to be a bad guy if I don't have too.. But, I suppose you are right, I should just report him and I will. Just want others to be aware of this one.

JakofallAces
03-19-2008, 08:40 AM
I just hate to be a bad guy if I don't have too.. But, I suppose you are right, I should just report him and I will. Just want others to be aware of this one.

thanks also i remember on ebay member a while back whos name was IWILLNEVERPAY and he had bad rep for never sending the money what would you expect from a guy with THAT name anyways report him and get ur stuff back

SpaceGhost2K
03-19-2008, 01:24 PM
So does that mean it's for sale again? What is it? :D

LzzrdBoy
03-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Another perfect example of why one should NOT use Fleabay! After more than 9 years as a member, I was extremely happy to leave a little over a year ago. Best move I ever made. And with the advent of Google Base, and Ecrater, there's really NO REASON WHATSOEVER to list on Fleabay, ever!

I feel bad for you guys paying the double-dip Fleabay/paypal fees, and on top of that, having to deal with dead beat buyers. Sheesh! I wish you all well! And good luck getting your $ from that guy...low life sucker for sure. Bums me out!

goldeneyez9
03-19-2008, 02:27 PM
Good question Space... if it sold for $400 it must be pretty rare. What is it and is it for sale again?

goldeneyez9
03-19-2008, 02:28 PM
By the way, what is Google Base? How does it work?

LzzrdBoy
03-19-2008, 03:19 PM
By the way, what is Google Base? How does it work?

Google Base is Google's Marketplace service, similar to Amazon or alike. Several great features make it the best however.

1) My Google Base (http://www.google.com/base) items always appear above Fleabay items in search results arrived at by using like keywords.
2) Fees are far less for Google Checkout than for Paypal or alike.
3) Super-easy interface... afterall it is Google!
4) Easily to integrate external shopping carts with Google Checkout, or create buy now buttons, etc. API also available for use with other merchant sites like Ecrater.
5) $10 off your buyers' first purchase using Google Checkout, if they want to use GC that is!
6) GOOGLE!

You simply setup your product page for each item and boom, you're published. Nothin' to it!

mypainteffects
03-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Good question Space... if it sold for $400 it must be pretty rare. What is it and is it for sale again?

My item was a true fire faceplate. He never paid, and I reported him, so I never sent anything to him. Just means he cheated others out of the opportunity to own this faceplate. The last guy he did this to was selling a game system, and that is what sold for the $400.00 not from me... I would be way more upset!

Lzz, I will have to check out the google base thing. I have sold on Ebay for a few years, but not a nutcase over it. I do not like the double fee system with PayPal and Ebay, but really didn't know I had options. Thank you, I am going to look into it... Afterall, it is google and they own like everything... Right?!?