PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft / Gamestop Trade Show Faceplate

goldeneyez9
03-19-2008, 06:17 PM
What is this actually worth? I've seen a couple on ebay lately. One went for $90 and the other for around $60. Are they rare?

Ry
03-19-2008, 06:20 PM
I've seen about on eBay, I really want one, not sure if there rare. I think there rare but not like rare, rare.

Nato King
03-19-2008, 06:24 PM
You shouldn't pay more than $35-$37 for Ubisoft ( shipping excluded )

I got one the other day for about $45 shipping included.

JakofallAces
03-20-2008, 08:49 AM
ya its for gamestop employees who went to a special meeting thing and presentation and then they were given out to the gamestop employees and then they all sold theirs and ya about 30-45 for me

UNV Superkid
03-20-2008, 09:47 AM
if you wait you should be able to get it pretty cheap, someone offered theres to me for like 25 + 5 shipping, i am just really hurting for cash right now

JakofallAces
03-20-2008, 10:18 AM
if you wait you should be able to get it pretty cheap, someone offered theres to me for like 25 + 5 shipping, i am just really hurting for cash right now

ya there were alot given out and they arent that special because they arent that custmized for looks or anythings just generic pic of three ubisoft games, vegas, slinter cell, and (cant remember this one) on it so its nice and a cool item but nothing really special

UNV Superkid
03-20-2008, 10:52 AM
ya there were alot given out and they arent that special because they arent that custmized for looks or anythings just generic pic of three ubisoft games, vegas, slinter cell, and (cant remember this one) on it so its nice and a cool item but nothing really special

the last pic is of Graw and your right its not that special, a nice addition if you are a big fan of Ubisoft or FPS's

it is on my oneday i will get it wishlist but not at the top of my toget list

JakofallAces
03-20-2008, 05:07 PM
the last pic is of Graw and your right its not that special, a nice addition if you are a big fan of Ubisoft or FPS's

it is on my oneday i will get it wishlist but not at the top of my toget list

well i doubt you will ever get half of your wishlist so good luck to ya (the hong kong apartment plate was never reproduced only 1 ever made and it was auctioned off to some Chinese guy for 1000+ so forget it)