PDA

View Full Version : UNV SuperKid's (small) Colletion

UNV Superkid
03-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Just thought I would update the collection (as of 5/5/08) it has almost doubled since my last post

Universe at war (2)
the outfit
quake 4
Full auto
GoW
Red tmz
blue/Hawaiian 2 pack
eternal sonata set of 5 (+ 1 duplicate)
Fifa Germany
silver
Forza 2
Ugly tropicana
7 customs ( personally made, with my wife's help)

New Additions:
Assassin's Creed
Transformers
Football Manger
COD2 (real)
Adidas +10
Lost Planet
Splinter Cell
UK Launch ( thanks for playing with us)
Silver Halo Custom
Dark Sector
E305 ????/5000
Blue Hotrod

Below is a link to individual photos of all my face plates!!

photobucket.com/superkidscollection

UNV Superkid
03-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Sorry i don't have better pics, when i have the time i will take some more detailed pics of the plates

Ry
03-21-2008, 09:19 PM
Hey, its a good start and way bigger then mine, I only have 6.

Nato King
03-22-2008, 05:02 AM
Yeah very nice start. I am very glad that you are starting to enjoy it. Just remember buy what you like and you will never go wrong.

JakofallAces
03-22-2008, 08:37 AM
yay its a good start and you havent even broke the bank yet on any rare plates yet so get ready to spend all u got

KatamariKutie
03-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Just thought I would post my collection..It is nothing big or amazing but please keep in mind that I only started this month.. and I hope to start buying again next month (hint to Ghost, Tiny and Space)

Don't worry. Size doesn't matter :)

UNV Superkid
03-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Don't worry. Size doesn't matter :)

Are you starting trouble again?? lol

KatamariKutie
03-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Are you starting trouble again?? lol

Not at all. :) Your collection is off to a nice start. Space has his hangin all over the walls of his game room. How are you going to display yours? Have you thought of shelves or hooks ?

UNV Superkid
03-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Not at all. :) Your collection is off to a nice start. Space has his hangin all over the walls of his game room. How are you going to display yours? Have you thought of shelves or hooks ?

i actually havent decided what i want to do yet, i am debating between the 2 actually, the only problem is i am in one state right now temporarily and my permanent home is in another state...so i dont want to get to crazy with ideas and then have to move cause that is going to suck...so i have them lined off in the dining room against the wall..driving my wife crazy

JarkMan
03-22-2008, 03:00 PM
yah nice collection its also bigger than mine i got like 7 but im not buying faceplate right now i just got done buying 120 dollars worth of glass blowing supplys molten glass= uber fun!!!

tinytoonsbuster
03-22-2008, 03:26 PM
that actually does sound real fun... But Jarkman... You did see the Naruto Faceplate on ebay right? I thought for sure you'd be going for that one!

JarkMan
03-22-2008, 04:21 PM
ya i saw it but i dont have enough for it lol spent all my money for glass blowing lol

UNV Meeks
03-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Nice dude... Now where are my shoes? or did you spend all the money on those face plates?

SpaceGhost2K
03-27-2008, 02:59 AM
ya i saw it but i dont have enough for it lol spent all my money for glass blowing lol

Do you burn your lips?

badabamp.

Seriously, tell me about your glass blowing. My mom collects millefiori and hand blown glass paperweights. Do you know what dichroic is? I need a 2" tall glass girl, wrapped in this dichroic stuff, and then inside a clear glass ball. PM me. :) (Yes, it's Cortana.)

This tells about it:
http://www.trezora.com/dichroic_glass.html

This is an auction for some of it. This is for 1/4 of a 19" diameter circle of glass, so it's a pie-shaped quarter, 9 1/2 inches on each of the two long sides:
http://cgi.ebay.com/CBS-Dichroic-Glass-90-COE-1-4-sheet-Violet-on-Clear_W0QQitemZ230172499237QQihZ013QQcategoryZ146323QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l124 7QQcmdZViewItem

Note also that it is purple on clear, meaning if you folded it over itself to make a figure, you'd have a figure with a purple dichroic effect on the outside and clear in the middle. Then put that inside a solid ball of glass, and it would look like a figure made of light was floating in the glass.

Forty bucks for 72 sq. inches.

That's what I'm talking about.

Aw, hell. Just gimme a kiln and I'll make it. :D

JakofallAces
03-27-2008, 07:16 AM
ya my sister does the glass blowing too i am pretty sure that she has a large rod with a hole running down it and spins and blows into it to shape and i guess blow the glass up

UNV Superkid
05-05-2008, 08:05 AM
just wanted to bump this thread, i changed the original pics to include my new plates, when i have time i will take some more detailed pics !!

Enamelized420
05-12-2008, 07:35 AM
nice collection that you've got started.... I've only got 5 in my collection and 3 on the way... Thanks for sharing

UNV Superkid
05-17-2008, 05:28 PM
i added a link to individual photos of all plates.....

P.S. Spacey let me know if you can use any of them for the database!!