PDA

View Full Version : I have a COD 3 faceplate that is in need of a good home

moltenluv
03-22-2008, 08:53 AM
Ok so here is the story. I originally bought one from somebody in France. I never got it (I guess it got lost in the mail somehow) and the seller refunded me my money. So I turned around and bought another one from somebody in Germany. Well this one arrived but they used the little box it comes in to ship it. WTF! So anyway the box was unsalvageable. It was all smushed and ripped and I couldn't get the shipping label off it. The faceplate itself is fine. I thought maybe, just maybe I would be ok with having one without a box. Well I was wrong. So I went and bought yet another one. Well guess what, that seller also just slapped a shipping label on top of the little box. Why? Are they really that cheap that they can't put it in another box? Anyway that box is a little smushed and one flap is ripped but I was able to remove the shipping label off that one. So now I have officially given up. I am not buying another one. Anyway I am now looking to get rid of one of them. I do not need 2. The faceplate is in perfect condition I just don't have the little cardboard box for it. I am not motivated enough to list it on eBay so I thought I would see if anybody here wants to buy it off me. Just pm me any offers.

UNV Superkid
03-22-2008, 10:07 AM
check your pm :)

JakofallAces
03-22-2008, 05:48 PM
check your pm :)

3 bucks more than he offered send me the pm please also is it real or a fake one chronik120 said he got one with a weird label on it

UNV Superkid
03-22-2008, 06:00 PM
3 bucks more than he offered send me the pm please also is it real or a fake one chronik120 said he got one with a weird label on it

lol jerk are we at it again with this outbidding thing lol

Nato King
03-22-2008, 08:46 PM
lol jerk are we at it again with this outbidding thing lol

yeah on every faceplate thread I see from UNV superkid the next thread is Jak

UNV Superkid
03-22-2008, 09:00 PM
yeah on every faceplate thread I see from UNV superkid the next thread is Jak

i know i think he has it out for me but its kool i dont really have an arch rival...

so how bout it JAk...are you prepared to be my enemy;)

moltenluv
03-22-2008, 09:44 PM

I didn't know that there were fake COD 3 faceplates out there. It is real to the best of my knowledge afterall it did come directly from Germany and was in the little cardboard box thing with the black/white sticker on the side of the box. It just sucks the box was destroyed in the shipping process.

Ok so I have only gotten 2 pm's about this faceplate and they both were sent at the exact same time and both people said tell me how much you want. This kinda puts me in a weird position because I don't know who I would sell to. So if you are interested in this faceplate pm me with how much you want to pay for it so that way I can decided who to sell to. That makes it a lot easier to decide who to sell it to, the highest bidder wins of course! Don't worry if you aren't sure how much it is worth, I won't let you overpay for it. I would be ridden with guilt if I did. But I won't be low balled either, I don't wanna take a financial loss.

JakofallAces
03-22-2008, 10:01 PM
i know i think he has it out for me but its kool i dont really have an arch rival...

so how bout it JAk...are you prepared to be my enemy

it took you long enough and YES, YES I AM :hardcore::hardcore: and why are you so mean i mean i havent done anything:cry::crying::crying:

also why are you so annoying and Nato i love your awesome skill at noticing things that are easily noticable you now what this post is really mean so i believe i will go jump cya yall moltenluv gets my collection and spacey you can have my house god i am bored and depressed

GOD DID I JUST WRITE THAT

moltenluv
03-22-2008, 10:05 PM
awwww poor Jak :cry:

UNV Superkid
03-23-2008, 12:57 AM
awwww poor Jak :cry:

poor jak, what about me, what did i do to him...I am new and so i am sure that at times i may ask seemingly dumb questions and proably try to hard to fit in or something like that ( heard it in a movie) so i am sure at times i do seem annoying so for that i am sorry

anyway dude dont jump not worth it last time i tried i only broke both legs

by the way if we are going to make this whole arch rival thing official we will have to play some games against each other and see who is better at what...just pm me when your ready!!

JakofallAces
03-23-2008, 09:02 AM
poor jak, what about me, what did i do to him...I am new and so i am sure that at times i may ask seemingly dumb questions and proably try to hard to fit in or something like that ( heard it in a movie) so i am sure at times i do seem annoying so for that i am sorry

anyway dude dont jump not worth it last time i tried i only broke both legs

by the way if we are going to make this whole arch rival thing official we will have to play some games against each other and see who is better at what...just pm me when your ready!!

um how about we go after gamerscore see who can get the most in 1 month otherwise ur also dead because i can beat u in almost every game so idoubt it and the reason i dont like you is because, for this reason, under this circumstance....you'll never know mate sorry :cheers:

moltenluv
03-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Ok, now back to the whole purpose of this thread. Who wants to buy my COD 3 faceplate. Come on people, show me some love :hump:

JakofallAces
03-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Ok, now back to the whole purpose of this thread. Who wants to buy my COD 3 faceplate. Come on people, show me some love :hump:

okay how much you want i think unv put a hit on my head at least it makes it more interesting i always wanted to fight a ninja anyways

SpaceGhost2K
03-24-2008, 02:28 AM
I have one, 'luv. Sorry. I thought I had the box, too, but I looked to no avail.

JakofallAces
03-24-2008, 07:48 AM

okay its official on my mac i have a click thing set up and every time i run the arrow thing over your sig i get sent somewhere else and its getting annoying i am not trying to be mean but its kinda funny one time to ur blog another time to your xbox.com profile ahhhh:eek: