PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft is perfect

Cobra69
03-06-2002, 02:16 PM
Lately I have been hearing from people that they would never buy an xbox because microsoft made it think its cheaply made and will be a bad consol.WELL YOUR WRONG IF YOU BELIEVE THAT there couldn't be a better company to make. I can't tell you of microsofts previous problems if that had any but i can tell that this system is the best thing to hit since NES. I have lo talked to people who have had some problems with the xbox, they called custmer service and they found the problem they said the av cables were not working properly and that they would send them new ones. now you might be thinking well so what its gonna be here in 6-8 weeks what surprisd me is that used overnight shipping. Now i have had previous problems with another system *cough N64 cough* and when i told them about my problem they told them it would cost me.

ONLY MICROSOFT has the financial setup to backup there systems and i am very pleased with it.

GokuX
03-06-2002, 02:23 PM
I can't think of another system, maybe I'm wrong here, that had an extended warranty plan offered with it by the maker. $50 isn't bad when it helps to get you speedy and higher quality service. I first was a little leary of the $50 charge, thinking that it was just another way for MS to suck some money from me, but then when I thought about it, I figured that with all that extra money they can afford better service for the customer. I dunno does the PS2 and GC offer extended plans? If so then that's good for them as well.

Dre
03-06-2002, 02:33 PM
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-852709.html

Even more proof that ppl just enjoy picking on MS without reason...