PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2

Reclaimer
03-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Whelp, I just bought the game. I can't play it for another week because I'm still here in Baltimore, away on business. Hell, when I get home I get to see my new plasma TV.

So.. tell me about it. Is it cool? What about co-op, how's that?

NsOaklandR6
03-22-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm hearing it is almost the same as the first one and that it can't hold a candle to Cod4 as far as Graphics. But I also hear the Tactical game play is a relief from how Arcadey COD4 can get. That's if you like Tactical game play (I love it), if that's enough to make me buy it, I don't know because once you strip the stunning graphics it's like playing on a old xbox or ps2.

CrazyCougar
03-23-2008, 06:31 AM
It really is basically the original RBS Vegas with new maps and a new story mode. One thing that would be different is the fact that they dropped 4 player co-op fromthe story mode down to 2. Disappointing. Other than that, its stlll a fun game.

Unreal
03-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Like it was stated. Going from 4 - 2 for co-op story is a little dissappointing. But having 4 player T-Hunt sort of makes up for it. If you liked the first one, you will like the second one for sure. I love the new leveling up system for T-Hunt / Story. Everybody that is playing shares the exp.

Reclaimer
03-23-2008, 07:57 PM
You know, I used to really like games with 4 player co-op. But I always had a smaller TV so things got annoying. Especially as games got more advanced, graphics got better and more detailed. Those little boxes you are forced to play in got really bothersome.

So for awhile I didn't care about games with 4 player co-op on the 360. It was nice if everyone shared the same screen, I would like that better.

But now I have a big TV so my thoughts could change.
Back in the day my favorite game was Conflict Desert Storm. Four player co-op in 4 tiny boxes. You can handle that because the graphics wasn't that good.
I really couldn't see playing RS or COD4 in a 4 way split. I can see why game designers don't like utilizing 4 way co-op on a single TV.
Theres too much to see, too much detail, it would go to waste.

Man.. one more week and I can come home and actually play this game.

Nato King
03-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Well I just put the achievements up for this game.
You can check them out here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/product_profile/1538.html).

http://www.xboxaddict.com/images/box_art/1538.jpg

WillyV2
03-23-2008, 09:13 PM
I'll probably pick this one up this week at some point, maybe a do some trade ins or something.