PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Custom

goldeneyez9
03-23-2008, 08:21 AM
There is an Assassin's Creed Custom faceplate selling on ebay right now.

Only about 12 hours left. Let me tell you that mypaintEffects made me one very similar. In fact I bought the one he showed on the forums here and there is a second because I asked him if someone else outbid me could I get him to make me one.

I just got the faceplate in the mail yesterday. It came packaged well and it looks awesome. In my opinion better than the official ones. I'm only bringing this up because right now it is going for his minimum and too often Space Ghosts and other custom faceplate go for too little. If I can vouch for the person I'll point out the ones going for the minimum and in this case I can definitely vouch for that plate.

(* I'm sorry if the person with the bid now is upset because they're getting competition, but this is a really neat faceplate.)

I can refrain pointing them out in the future if everyone wants, but in this case I feel the need to point it out. I'm also not trying to plug mypaintEffects in particular. I have no connection with him other than I purchased the one he showed on these forums. It's just a nice plate going for too little.

tinytoonsbuster
03-23-2008, 02:43 PM
he already told us all on here that he put it up for auction. it's in a different thread.

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
03-23-2008, 07:01 PM
its sold for $61

moltenluv
03-23-2008, 07:28 PM
I threw a bid out there but lost :(

SpaceGhost2K
03-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Now I lost both of the flame plates, too. Dangit. I may have to sweet talk him into making me a blue and a green one to go with my normal flame one.

I passed on this because a lot of you guys were ga-ga over it. I like it, but I never played the game, and I've got another project going on with him. :)

mypainteffects
03-23-2008, 10:07 PM
There is an Assassin's Creed Custom faceplate selling on ebay right now.

Only about 12 hours left. Let me tell you that mypaintEffects made me one very similar. In fact I bought the one he showed on the forums here and there is a second because I asked him if someone else outbid me could I get him to make me one.

I just got the faceplate in the mail yesterday. It came packaged well and it looks awesome. In my opinion better than the official ones. I'm only bringing this up because right now it is going for his minimum and too often Space Ghosts and other custom faceplate go for too little. If I can vouch for the person I'll point out the ones going for the minimum and in this case I can definitely vouch for that plate.

(* I'm sorry if the person with the bid now is upset because they're getting competition, but this is a really neat faceplate.)

I can refrain pointing them out in the future if everyone wants, but in this case I feel the need to point it out. I'm also not trying to plug mypaintEffects in particular. I have no connection with him other than I purchased the one he showed on these forums. It's just a nice plate going for too little.

I am glad you got the plate and you like it. I do try to provide my clients with the best that I can do. I really appreciate all of you on this forum! What a great place this is. It is very refreshing to be on a spot in the internet that is not full of hate, trash talking, and demeaning behavior. For all of this, I thank you all.