PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd Artist Pavel Faceplate!

tinytoonsbuster
03-23-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm so excited. He's a little busy right now but i just paid for it with the money i got from gameking and excalibur for a few faceplates! thanks you two! lol. I beleive this may be a bit tougher than my last one but here's the first picture i gave him to look at and come up with a sketch. I think you all know who this guy is =D he won't be standing, it'll actually be a horizontal faceplate. i'll wait till the very end to surprise you guys with the final product!

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3345/cloud1kg6.th.png (http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cloud1kg6.png)

gameking28
03-24-2008, 12:47 AM
Holy ****.
I think I just wet my pants. Excuse me for a minute...
Dude I can't wait to see how that turns out. I think his work on this plate may be what finally pushes me to order one from him.

tinytoonsbuster
03-24-2008, 12:53 AM
gameking. just think of a Kingdom Hearts sephiroth faceplate... oooooh lol, but cloud is definately better ;)

SpaceGhost2K
03-24-2008, 02:33 AM
I really need him to make a Fly Guy plate for me.

JakofallAces
03-24-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm so excited. He's a little busy right now but i just paid for it with the money i got from gameking and excalibur for a few faceplates! thanks you two! lol. I beleive this may be a bit tougher than my last one but here's the first picture i gave him to look at and come up with a sketch. I think you all know who this guy is =D he won't be standing, it'll actually be a horizontal faceplate. i'll wait till the very end to surprise you guys with the final product!

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3345/cloud1kg6.th.png (http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cloud1kg6.png)

how many japanese rpgs and anime do you watch and is that a guy or girl for further reference....THANKS

gameking28
03-24-2008, 10:38 PM
how many japanese rpgs and anime do you watch and is that a guy or girl for further reference....THANKS

Oh Jak... that post made me sad. :crying:
Then again, I guess you were only 5 years old when Final Fantasy 7 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_7) came out and rocked the gaming world.

JakofallAces
03-25-2008, 07:16 AM
i have never played an rpg all the way thru i played five minutes of WOW 3 hours of TWO WORLDS and i am scared of any game that has more than 15 hours of single player gameplay

goldeneyez9
03-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Oblivion is my favorite game. I LOVE that game... and it has many more than 15 hours of single player gameplay. Now Morrowind was too open ended for me, but Oblivion is why Fallout 3 is my most anticipated game of the year. What about Fable? I don't think that took 15 hours. The Japanese rpgs and grind MMORPG are the ones that I can't play to finish. Blue Dragon I got to the final area and needed to grind. The heck with that. I have better things to do -- like spend all of my money on faceplates!

Elite-Concepts
03-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Oblivion is my favorite game. I LOVE that game... and it has many more than 15 hours of single player gameplay. Now Morrowind was too open ended for me, but Oblivion is why Fallout 3 is my most anticipated game of the year. What about Fable? I don't think that took 15 hours. The Japanese rpgs and grind MMORPG are the ones that I can't play to finish. Blue Dragon I got to the final area and needed to grind. The heck with that. I have better things to do -- like spend all of my money on faceplates!

If you like oblivion for its size then lets just say mark farcry 2 own your calender to buy, i went to an xbox event (equivelent to UK E3) and they had that game, its bigger than obilvion. Its huge. The graphics are amazing.

SpaceGhost2K
03-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I completed Oblivion, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, Legend of the Dragoon. I think that's all of the RPG's I've done end to end. I played a couple hundred hours of Morrowind but never completed the main quest. Blue Dragon was a chore. Eternal Sonata was a joy. I own a few of the FF and DQ games but haven't played them. They're on the list. I own Lost Odyssey but haven't started it yet.

tinytoonsbuster
03-25-2008, 03:33 PM
The Legend of Dragoon was very original. I never beat the end boss in that game... Even at top levels you have to time every move correctly or you'd die...

i have beat so many rpg's it's not even funny. i even like to level up my characters(grind) to the max level and get every single item. I have 100% FULLY COMPLETED. Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario, Secret of Mana(3 player RPG on the SNES, it was bad***), FF III, FF XII, FF Tactics, FF IX, FF X, Star Ocean: Second Story, Tales of Destiny 2, Valkyrie Profile, Kingdom Hearts, Xenosaga Episodes 1 & 2, .Hack 1, and Blue Dragon are just to name a few, for Blue Dragon i cheated a little and bought a turbo button controller and i made it turbo the "a" button and just walk around and keep fighting all day so when i came home from work they were all almost max levels =p.

Most hours i've racked up in a game is 550 hours of gameplay on Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 for the Gamecube! And that was just one of my characters. I never did hit level 200 on that game. Everytime you level up it takes way longer to level up by the time you're level 187, that's only half of the expereince you needed to be level 200. With 550 hours i was only level 144. Ridiculous huh =p

And probably about the same amount of hours on the original Guild Wars for the Computer. That was a great one...

Workin a little on Lost Oddysey now. Boy that game brings me back to the good days of rpg's.

tinytoonsbuster
04-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Check out what it looks like, it's almost done! Still has tape on the Ir window and power button. Also needs to be coated.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4420/p1020456copyvx6.jpg

I can't wait to see it in person..

JakofallAces
04-27-2008, 02:40 PM
wow took me 5 mins to load but damn nice plate man it'll look insane when coated and everything

SpaceGhost2K
04-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Sweet.

Nato King
04-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Sweet.

Dude.... Sweet... Dude... hahaha

No but that is a nice faceplate must have took a lot of work to do. :hail:

UNV Superkid
04-27-2008, 04:47 PM
that is an awesome plate mate