PDA

View Full Version : I need to sell a plate or two

SpaceGhost2K
03-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Spacey's plates (http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&dfsp=32&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=worldwidewebbs&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=93306&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&sabfmts=0&saobfmts=exsif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=32%26fsoo%3D2&fcl=3&frpp=50)

I need to buy a camera before I go to Seattle in April. I'm going to get that Casio EX-Z77 that JEJE13 uses. I can get one off eBay w/ extras and shipping for about $150. I've got $30 in my PayPal account right now, lol. I'm working feverishly to get some already-ordered plates done and into the mail. I have an assortment of stuff going out today for ali rock and moltenluv. I shipped ghostrider and gameking and goldeneyez and moltenluv stuff in the past week or so. I'm almost ready to mail four more to kdub. Anyway, I'm a plate makin' fool this week, so if you need something, lemme know.

kdub1982
03-25-2008, 04:41 PM
I need to buy a camera before I go to Seattle in April. I'm going to get that Casio EX-Z77 that JEJE13 uses. I can get one off eBay w/ extras and shipping for about $150. I've got $30 in my PayPal account right now, lol. I'm working feverishly to get some already-ordered plates done and into the mail. I have an assortment of stuff going out today for ali rock and moltenluv. I shipped ghostrider and gameking and goldeneyez and moltenluv stuff in the past week or so. I'm almost ready to mail four more to kdub. Anyway, I'm a plate makin' fool this week, so if you need something, lemme know.

hot damn!! Can't wait!!

Ken Tree Y
03-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey man if you need anymore help with my Faceplate(When the time comes) Just message me because i have a couple of more pictures that might be able to help you.

SpaceGhost2K
03-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey man if you need anymore help with my Faceplate(When the time comes) Just message me because i have a couple of more pictures that might be able to help you.

Give me everything you want considered. My PM box is almost full and I have to go, so you might have to wait until I can get it cleaned out tomorrow.

Ken Tree Y
03-25-2008, 09:54 PM
alright and how much do you think it will cost.