PDA

View Full Version : Who likes the whole Project Ego Idea?

rr9597
03-06-2002, 03:26 PM
Are u an RPG lover. Whose ready for the ultimate RPG game thats coming to XBox(Sharing its title with Star Wars:KOTOR of course) Personally I think its gonna be a smash. But where are the pesimists out there(there are always some somewhere)who want to bash the game. So lets hear it!

khaos2005
03-06-2002, 03:39 PM
By and by, I am not a fan of RPGs. They just don't hold my interest. However, this game, along with Morrowind, have changed my mind. I will be sure to pick both of these games up. Project Ego looks and sounds great. The only bad thing is the wait for it! :(

l Maximus l
03-06-2002, 03:49 PM
I agree...I never have been a huge RPG fan and I have high hopes that Morrowind and Project Ego change that :)

redrum237
03-06-2002, 04:00 PM
i used to LOVE RPGs bought eveyone i saw, up till a few years back when i bught FF8, that was the last rpg i think ive played. ot that it was aRELLY bad game it just got kinda boring quickly. i am hoping these games wil rekindle my lost love of rpgs

wweomaniac
03-06-2002, 04:06 PM
The real question is "who doesnt like the idea". The idea is amazing and looks to be one of the first to be developed into a proper game.

The game has a unique storyline that the user decides and should bring loads of fun again and again.

Afro Aura
03-06-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by redrum237
i used to LOVE RPGs bought eveyone i saw, up till a few years back when i bught FF8, that was the last rpg i think ive played. ot that it was aRELLY bad game it just got kinda boring quickly. i am hoping these games wil rekindle my lost love of rpgs
hehehe my first RPG was Phantasy Star 2 on the Genesis (Megadrive) and I loved it I'm now an RPG fan

just bring 'em on

E-Xbox
03-06-2002, 06:17 PM
this game is gonna be revolutionary
its gonna be like the most open ended game eva!!
i cant wait!!!

JADE8704
03-06-2002, 06:58 PM
yeah, no doubt this game will give even the final fantasy series a run for its money...though i heard in an interview that big blue box will eliminate the "standard rpg" style gameplay that we all know and love...an example of this is while playing the game, there wouldn't be a need to calculate the AT against the enemies HP, or how much more magic points you need to kill somebody..its an open-ended game where you can even use a frying pan as a weapon...the only thing bad thing, and i agree with khaos2005, is the wait for it...we'll just have to wait and see if they actually do release this game in 2002

eddy

The Terminator
03-06-2002, 07:04 PM
I either love an RPG game, or hate it. Project Ego and Morrowind look like 2 games I'll definately want to have.

MadDawg276
03-06-2002, 07:17 PM
Project Ego is most likely to be a great game. It looks amazing so far. This is proably going to be a must get for any gaming fan. This and other games with Peter Molyneux talent behind them look to be great games.

Xtopia
03-06-2002, 07:56 PM
Whose ready for the ultimate RPG game thats coming to XBox(Sharing its title with Star Wars:KOTOR of course) Personally I think its gonna be a smash. But where are the pesimists out there(there are always some somewhere)who want to bash the game. So lets hear it!

I am so pumped for Morrowind & Progect Ego...but I've never played a real RPG. I thought the zelda's were RPG's but then i found out they are not true RPG's. Even though Ive never played one, I love the concept! :)

xtr0n187
03-07-2002, 04:01 AM
I like RPG's if they are made cool. Heck someof the best RPG"s ever were on the older systems...One of my faves was "Seiken Densetsu 3" on the SNES. You could probably pick that one up off any emulator and rom site for your pc,lol.

But Project ego, now theres a game only a green machine can play. Looks and sound slike a great revolutionary concept in a genre that was treading on the tired and old. Its nice to see the xbox being at the forefront for original refreshing concepts in thier home console and select software.

Hugh_Jass
03-07-2002, 08:42 AM
Between ES3 and PE I doubt I'll need to buy many more games this year. Well, I'll need to make an exception for Hunter...and Tekki...and... I surrender!

Mercury
03-07-2002, 10:44 AM
I don't. It reminds me too much of Shenmue which was a piece of crap. I hope it doesn't turn out like that, but before I have proof from reviews or playing it myself, I won't be holding my breath for that game.