PDA

View Full Version : It happened again!!!

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-27-2008, 12:21 PM
This is beyond tears and complaining now... but can you believe again after a week and half my damn ... xbox 3 FKING 60... brakes down again with the same symptoms as the last time.. i cant believe this idiots... i really cant... well i took care of it again... this time they promised me the world.... again...

I hope they read this thread microsoft you are .... a bunch of a$$holes to do this to loyal costumers...., 3 times since feb and march in---fKING creadible.... im disgusted by microsoft ... i would hate to hire the engineers who worked on the xbox ... to create my house... cause id be living in the streets right now.. worst company i ever seen in my life... there giving me 2 games my choice fixing my box ... coupons ... overnight delivery.. to and back...
I DONT CARE.... i am so beyond sick with this bullshT company.... its not even funny.... and i hate when they try to be my friend... on the phone.. just angers me more...

the thing that pissess me off more i hit up a few friends from here (xboxaddict)
to play with this weekend... ....

FromHell440
03-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Has anyone else had theirs break this fast and this frequently?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-27-2008, 01:51 PM

hell when i hit you up with the.. friend invite.. it was working fine i change games and put in GH3 boom!! same crap... first unplayable disc then... it messes up again... on the xbox loading screen... im so sick of Microsoft.. they can take there xbox and shove it up there a$$... i rather play a wii... im done buying games... for the longest time.. im only going to be on xbox live for a few months because of the free subscription.. thats it... im not buying any of the scheduled games for nothing... the next game i buy will be Gears 2... if it makes it that long... ? im done buying points im not, going to be the same fan i was always buying arcade games... this company might be leading but just like Ford there showing the world how inadequate American craftsmanship can be... no wonder our dollar is a joke in Europe...

mattgame
03-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Yikes, I am so sorry for your loss. Hang in there man.:cheers:

laughs
03-27-2008, 03:49 PM
I'm still playing on my launch one... *Knocks on crotch*

WillyV2
03-27-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm on my second 360. My launch one died, but I think this one I got under warranty is about to go tits up as well. Ever since I've gotten it has made a really weird grinding sound a lot and being extremely loud at times, a lot of the time now it acts up, freezes, stops, etc.. I'm just waiting at this point for it to go, since I know it's coming. Good thing I'm under warranty for another while.

laughs
03-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I'm on my second 360. My launch one died, but I think this one I got under warranty is about to go tits up as well. Ever since I've gotten it has made a really weird grinding sound a lot and being extremely loud at times, a lot of the time now it acts up, freezes, stops, etc.. I'm just waiting at this point for it to go, since I know it's coming. Good thing I'm under warranty for another while.

I was playing my 360 last night(had the TV on mute) and I still got a phone call from the neighbors who live about 200-300 feet away asking me to keep the noise down. CRAZY STUFF!

TheCovenant
03-27-2008, 06:10 PM
hell when i hit you up with the.. friend invite.. it was working fine i change games and put in GH3 boom!! same crap... first unplayable disc then... it messes up again... on the xbox loading screen... im so sick of Microsoft.. they can take there xbox and shove it up there a$$... i rather play a wii... im done buying games... for the longest time.. im only going to be on xbox live for a few months because of the free subscription.. thats it... im not buying any of the scheduled games for nothing... the next game i buy will be Gears 2... if it makes it that long... ? im done buying points im not, going to be the same fan i was always buying arcade games... this company might be leading but just like Ford there showing the world how inadequate American craftsmanship can be... no wonder our dollar is a joke in Europe...

Okay...3 times in three months is a lot. Have you maybe considered that maybe the location of your 360 isn't good for it? I'm on my second one, but ever since i got it i put it in a more ventilated area and its been smooth sailing for over a year now. Why don't you get a nyko intercooler or maybe just dust the area every night? I hope its not in a small compartment, on any kind of rug type floor, or in the sun...that's enough to push it into red lights hell.

Also, this is just a thought, no offense meant, but do you think you could take it easy on the ellipses?

Ninja Scroll
03-27-2008, 09:11 PM
I got my launch console (launch window if you will) on 12/23/05 and that joint gave me a Sagat Tiger UpperCut :hardcore: with 3 RED Rings of Death uppercut a year and a half after I got it.
I ended up getting an Elite. Shiit is still just as loud. So far so good.
Yo BROOKHOGANBATMAN, you was just online last night signing in and out like 10 times! Is that when you were having your issues?
I was busy trying to complete Disc2 of Lost Odyssey.

I can't believe you are getting this screwed! :eek:

laughs
03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Also, this is just a thought, no offense meant, but do you think you could take it easy on the ellipses?

But... Ellipses... rule... man...

CrazyCougar
03-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Wow Brooklyn, that is just a prime display of how horrible MS's craftmanship really is. You make my 5 dead consoles look like a cake walk with 3 in ONE month.

Convenant, I honestly dont believe the issue lies in location anymore. I for one have had my 360's in a well ventilated(meaning completely open), glass table top TV stand. I also have the 360 sitting atop a wood block to keep it elevated above the glass, yet still 5 consoles died.

I really believe that these refurbished consoles MS are sending back are just quick fixes more so than a completely refurbished console with new parts inside. My son's replacement console just arrived today, and the manufacturer date is a year older than the one I sent out. Man, that gives me a lot of confidence in the system.

The 360 is a horrible piece of hardware, plain and simple. The games are awesome, Xbox Live is wonderful, the console dashboard options are terrific, but the hardware is complete JUNK! I guarantee that EVERY console luanched before September of 2007 WILL in fact die at some point. That would make a 100% failure rate for the 360 prior to their admitting a small problem may exist in early summer of 2007.

FromHell440
03-28-2008, 05:10 AM
That's why I was worried that if mine dies (manufacturing date 12-2007) will I get stuck with an older model with no built-in HDMI, etc.

I mean legally since I owned one with HDMI built-in I could call up and demand they send me the HDMI model (not the one I had but one with the same feature)?

My "falcon" has yet to go but if it does this will be the first place I will post the information.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Yikes, I am so sorry for your loss. Hang in there man.:cheers:

lol matty you wanna know something i was gonna send you a friend request... after i played guitar hero 3 cause... you said to add you..and then this damn thing messes up... im hanging on im a little more calm, im a lot more frustrated about the fact.. that i bought condemned 2, rockband, guitar hero 3... and i still havnt played my lost oddesey .. yet...
damn bro... lol i think gods trying to tell me im getting too old to play vids... 26 is the new 16 dammit... you know the only reason i wont give up my box is i love this site.. and the people in here are increadible this is my get away from all the A holes on xbox live..... and if i had no xbox i couldnt talk in here...

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 08:15 AM

willy i hate to tell you this but ... those are the firsts signs mine showed till.. it crapped up again... n those sounds where there a 2nd time... i hope yours doesnt go.

Unreal
03-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Nope. I have 2 360's. I have a launch one that I dont use that much. So that explaines that. And I had one that I had an issue with but it was because I used my monster powerbar to run my high speed in. When I logged online with it, XBL thought I modded my 360 so I got banned. I had to call and work it out to get it unbanned. BTW, sorry for your luck.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Okay...3 times in three months is a lot. Have you maybe considered that maybe the location of your 360 isn't good for it? I'm on my second one, but ever since i got it i put it in a more ventilated area and its been smooth sailing for over a year now. Why don't you get a nyko intercooler or maybe just dust the area every night? I hope its not in a small compartment, on any kind of rug type floor, or in the sun...that's enough to push it into red lights hell.

n0 its not where it is in my condo.. my condo stays at 60 degrees and i keep it 3 feet away from the condo vent and window... its kept well.. but if it was my fault.. they would know it and not fix it... withou tapping into my exsisting warranty....

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 10:53 AM

sure no problem ill take it easy on the ellipses..

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Nope. I have 2 360's. I have a launch one that I dont use that much. So that explaines that. And I had one that I had an issue with but it was because I used my monster powerbar to run my high speed in. When I logged online with it, XBL thought I modded my 360 so I got banned. I had to call and work it out to get it unbanned. BTW, sorry for your luck.

thanks man.. no worries.. ive come to accept the fact i will recieve no box for a while again i dont care... at this point... ill just wait it out.. and if they send me the same one ill call again.. im not accepting this xbox... on the phone they said they would send a brand new one... the chances of that happening are slim as hell in my opinion but ... ill sit IT out... let the anger rise... and i will embrase it... lol

DAMMIT ITS HARD TO STOP ELAPPSING SORRY COVeNANT...

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 11:21 AM
I got my launch console (launch window if you will) on 12/23/05 and that joint gave me a Sagat Tiger UpperCut :hardcore: with 3 RED Rings of Death uppercut a year and a half after I got it.
I ended up getting an Elite. Shiit is still just as loud. So far so good.
Yo BROOKHOGANBATMAN, you was just online last night signing in and out like 10 times! Is that when you were having your issues?
I was busy trying to complete Disc2 of Lost Odyssey.

I can't believe you are getting this screwed! :eek:

tell me about it, microsoft could of atleast taken me out to dinner, before screwing me this hard. lol.. yeah brotha i was signing in and out reconnecting xbox doing the last desperation things to see if i could get it to work... after a while the xbox just gave out... like it has before ... the same thing happened the 2nd time i sent it out.. damn bro.. i was gonna chainsaw the hell out of you in gears i guess its gonna be a while before i do... ninja hole i mean scroll lol...

Unreal
03-28-2008, 11:52 AM
thanks man.. no worries.. ive come to accept the fact i will recieve no box for a while again i dont care... at this point... ill just wait it out.. and if they send me the same one ill call again.. im not accepting this xbox... on the phone they said they would send a brand new one... the chances of that happening are slim as hell in my opinion but ... ill sit IT out... let the anger rise... and i will embrase it... lol

DAMMIT ITS HARD TO STOP ELAPPSING SORRY COVeNANT...

Make sure when you get your new 360 that it has a HDMI port. That is one way to tell if you got one of the new models.

WillyV2
03-28-2008, 12:47 PM
willy i hate to tell you this but ... those are the firsts signs mine showed till.. it crapped up again... n those sounds where there a 2nd time... i hope yours doesnt go.

Heh, yeah. Like I said, I know mine is eventually going to die again. I'd like to get an Elite, but I'm not paying for another Xbox. God bless my extended warranty.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Wow Brooklyn, that is just a prime display of how horrible MS's craftmanship really is. You make my 5 dead consoles look like a cake walk with 3 in ONE month.

Convenant, I honestly dont believe the issue lies in location anymore. I for one have had my 360's in a well ventilated(meaning completely open), glass table top TV stand. I also have the 360 sitting atop a wood block to keep it elevated above the glass, yet still 5 consoles died.

I really believe that these refurbished consoles MS are sending back are just quick fixes more so than a completely refurbished console with new parts inside. My son's replacement console just arrived today, and the manufacturer date is a year older than the one I sent out. Man, that gives me a lot of confidence in the system.

The 360 is a horrible piece of hardware, plain and simple. The games are awesome, Xbox Live is wonderful, the console dashboard options are terrific, but the hardware is complete JUNK! I guarantee that EVERY console luanched before September of 2007 WILL in fact die at some point. That would make a 100% failure rate for the 360 prior to their admitting a small problem may exist in early summer of 2007.

I'm not taking it anymore this is my last chance to them if it brakes down in a month of getting the next one.I swear the next thing i do is contact the better buissness beural of America... cause this is bull ... i mean guys... think about how much money a year we waste on the 360, games,xbox live,head phones,(if they brake 20 a pop) internet connections ( i pay 50 a month for my cable connection),controlers,xbl points,camera, the bottom line is we buy it, there rich there actualy beyond rich. As i type this there probably getting happy endings in some tropical island or ritsy office in the world... dont you think.., we should have a working functional xbox 360-- i mean atleast one that wont crap out until 2 years or so... but this frequent is stupid.. retarded and bad for buissness...

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Heh, yeah. Like I said, I know mine is eventually going to die again. I'd like to get an Elite, but I'm not paying for another Xbox. God bless my extended warranty.

lol im singing the same tune too.. but still ya know i rather yours worked forever than you sending it out to this idiots at the repair center...

WillyV2
03-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Heh, yeah. You can't avoid the inevitable though.

FromHell440
03-28-2008, 07:16 PM

Mine didn't break...yet. Brooklyn's went on him..again.

FaTBaLLa21
03-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Damn, that really blows.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Damn, that really blows.

LOL ur telling me ...:bang:

TheCovenant
03-28-2008, 08:45 PM
sure no problem ill take it easy on the ellipses..

<3 :cheers:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-29-2008, 07:02 AM
<3 :cheers:

LOL,I'm trying its hard o quit but im trying lol.

:cheers:

mattgame
03-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Well, I say suck it up, trade that one in and get an elite.

FromHell440
03-29-2008, 04:25 PM

Arcade, Pro or Elite doesn't matter. The truth is the new Pro's and Arcade's are built just like the Elites. Some are built even better. My Pro is a falcon, my friends "Elite" is not and it already broke. They still fail. Go to Youtube and look at all of the clips of "Elite's" getting the red ring.

The only difference is the bigger harddrive and the color. It doesn't matter which one you get MS has put out faulty hardware and whether it is a Arcade, Pro or Elite it will probably break sooner or later. :mad:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-29-2008, 07:59 PM

I was gonna update to a elite at the end of this month... matt... that was my whole thing.. but now im not, there giving me a brand new xbox. it still sucks you know. 3 in 2 .

WillyV2
03-29-2008, 08:10 PM
I was gonna update to a elite at the end of this month... matt... that was my whole thing.. but now im not, there giving me a brand new xbox. it still sucks you know. 3 in 2 .

If your Xbox is under warranty I wouldn't even bother getting an elite. They will replace the broken ones for you. At least that's the way I see it. I'd get an elite if my warranty was up, but it's not. It won't be up for a while.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-30-2008, 07:21 AM
If your Xbox is under warranty I wouldn't even bother getting an elite. They will replace the broken ones for you. At least that's the way I see it. I'd get an elite if my warranty was up, but it's not. It won't be up for a while.

i know what you mean, but i was just gonna do it. So that i would have a xbox not from the repair center, and atleast it would of lasted a while before it broke again. those repair center consules are very unreliable. atleast to me.

WillyV2
03-30-2008, 07:28 AM
i know what you mean, but i was just gonna do it. So that i would have a xbox not from the repair center, and atleast it would of lasted a while before it broke again. those repair center consules are very unreliable. atleast to me.

Well, I can see what you mean, because the one they sent me after my launch 360 broke, wasn't working entirely right. I guess it's up to you. If you have the extra cash to buy an elite or another 360 from stores, then go for it.

I'm under warranty until 2010, and that was from my launch 360. So, I don't plan on buying a new box, and I don't mind waiting a week to two weeks for them to ship me a replacement 360 if I have problems with mine.

Stifler
03-30-2008, 12:02 PM
cry me a river

lick your wounds and do what i did after my 6th repaired 360 came to my house. sell the **** on ebay, take the funds and go buy a new console that'll be more reliable.

UNV Meeks
03-31-2008, 07:58 AM
I sure feel your pain man. I am on my third xbox and just last week I had my second 3 things of death incident within a 2 week span... But I just turned it off and turned it back on both times and it was cool.

cadetchik
03-31-2008, 08:00 AM
I can honestly say I have never had this problem, touch wood it never happens to me like, I hammer my xbox so I think I will cool down on the play time on it I think.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-01-2008, 08:01 AM
cry me a river

lick your wounds and do what i did after my 6th repaired 360 came to my house. sell the **** on ebay, take the funds and go buy a new console that'll be more reliable.

I'm not trying to cry you a river.. if you would of read up you would see im trying to do that except.. with store credit how can i, give it up if it doesnt even last 2 weeks.. think about it.. :bang:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-01-2008, 09:48 AM
I sure feel your pain man. I am on my third xbox and just last week I had my second 3 things of death incident within a 2 week span... But I just turned it off and turned it back on both times and it was cool.

i know man it sucks, but what can we do. Well, to tell you the truth I did something, i know xbox tried to settle this with me by giving me a bunch of free stuff. but im still here, with no xbox with 4 new games i cant play. and that got to me, so i reported them to the better business bureau of America, you shouldn’t go through 3 rings of death in that small amount of time, neither do i, and for that matter neither should anyone. They promised me a overnight, package to be at my house by fri, night, i received my box Monday. I called the better business bureau . and you know what i was there 673 complain since march from my region, towards xbox manufacturers / repair Center. That’s County where I live, could you believe that. Well I actually have to go down to my capital building and file a formal complaint I’m doing that this Weds. (Now I wasn’t going to say anything to you guys about this, because you guys might say oh your being a D*ck there helping you out.)
It’s not even about that its about us paying, 400 dollars for a system and over thousands of dollars on there products. We should be treated, like important people cause we are, we write there checks. By buying this things. I love xbox 360 but c’mon someone in here had to return it to the repair center 6 times in less than 2 years. That’s just horrible I have one of the first flat screen t.v.’s a jvc one I bought it in April 2001. Still kicks and works great. I have a Dvd player, from 1999, I have over 300 dvd’s that I still currently watch on that dvd player and it works..
I never use my xbox to watch dvd’s unless I download from live… so if other companies can, create machines that work for more than 2 years why cant one of the most powerful companies, known to men not provide the same from there software to there consuls. Sorry I just don’t think its fare we waste so much money, and its so unreliable.

Variation-XBA
04-02-2008, 10:36 PM
so i reported them to the better business bureau of America

That made me laugh for real.. hahaha :rolleyes:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-03-2008, 11:45 AM
That made me laugh for real.. hahaha :rolleyes:

i know its funny to hear that, and yeah im complaining. I dont think anyone here would sit.. and say he''d take that .. from any company.. bro. the hell with them iknow nothing will probably change. but whatever, i dont care atleast i did something about, than just sitting here with my games and no xbox.

cin84_12
04-03-2008, 02:19 PM
That stinks. I've heard some horror stories similar to yours. :(

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-03-2008, 02:39 PM
That stinks. I've heard some horror stories similar to yours. :(

yeah me too.., now im the horror lol story...

by the way i see you got the beyond good and evil, chick. As your avatar nice.. thats one of my favorite great story easy.. buttons its one of those breasers... i wanna know when part two comes out ill buy that..

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-04-2008, 02:18 PM
microsoft sent me the four games they promised me...

one of them is viva pinata, i dont know anything about this game is it good?

the rest are doa vollyball,pgr 3, kameo elements of power... ~so there you go... thats what i got.. and no xbox lol to play it on..

m4oH
04-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Quit with the mutliple posts already.

Steeps5
04-04-2008, 06:17 PM
does it really matter?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Quit with the mutliple posts already.

oH, i got a solution to your problem dont come in the thread i post.
i made this thread to let my friends here know the situation, you dont care thats cool dont come in same thing goes to the other post that said, does it really matter. Just dont come in my thread. no offense but i posted this thread to talk about my situation with microsoft. you dont wanna hear it dont come in. infact that would of been my last post, but you called me out. so you can thank yourself.. for this post.

WillyV2
04-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Now, now. Can't we all just get along? ;)

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Now, now. Can't we all just get along? ;)

Most defintly,dude.:cool:

m4oH
04-04-2008, 11:07 PM
Relax and quit with the mutliple posts okay? Try to work on your spelling too, its horific.

FromHell440
04-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Try to work on your spelling too, its horific.

:rolleyes:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-05-2008, 09:05 AM

Pot. Kettle. Black.

lol I'll work on the double posts, you work on not going into, threads that you dont care about. as for the spelling well, hell said it best. and im totally relaxed, im not the one that attacked someone stating opinions and updates. That’s going to really attract members, when you have people like you who, attacked me for stating something. In a thread i created. but o well your probably one of those people with a internet Jesus complex.

WillyV2
04-05-2008, 03:14 PM

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Sadly, making fun of m4oH's spelling of the word 'horrific', got a chuckle out of me.

FromHell440
04-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Sadly, making fun of m4oH's spelling of the word 'horrific', got a chuckle out of me.

Yeah right?

Especially when that joker was just harping on someone else's spelling. People online are a trip man.

mattgame
04-05-2008, 08:52 PM

Pot. Kettle. Black.

From Hellpwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

m4oH
04-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Lol.............