PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me!!!!!

Davidjazzman12
03-06-2002, 04:37 PM
how do i post a review in the review section? i got to the review section on the main page of xboxaddict.com but i dont see where i can submit my own review!!!
thanx

l Maximus l
03-06-2002, 04:39 PM
Just go to the home page and it says it right in the first large box in the middle of the page. Also, another way is to go to the "Find games" tab and select the game you want to review. Once you click which game you want, there will be an option to write a review. :)

khaos2005
03-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Yes, I think it is called "Rank This Title" or something along those lines. It's above all the user/staff reviews, near the top and in the middle of page. Green icon. Go figure. :D

Davidjazzman12
03-06-2002, 04:52 PM
WTF i went there but i didnt see any option to let me actualy WRITE the review! WTF?
i went to WRITE I REVIEW! FIND OUT HOW
than i found the game, but when i clicked and went there i didnt see any option to actually let me write it!

khaos2005
03-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Looking hard enough? Here is a step by step...

1) XBA Home page.
2) Click Top 50 Games by score (left-hand nav bar).
3) Pick a game you want to review.
4) Right at the top of the game review page, before all the user and staff reviews, near where the game package picture is and above the score, you will see a green icon that says Rank This Title. Click it.
5) Enter user name and password.
6) You're in.

Hope you find it! :)

Davidjazzman12
03-06-2002, 05:17 PM
aight thanx
the problem is that i cant review the game cuz it isnt out yet!
SHENMUE 2 is only out for DC but i wanted to review it here cuz it will pretty much be the same on XBOX
dang

khaos2005
03-06-2002, 05:35 PM
Haha, yeah, that would do it alright. ;)

l Maximus l
03-06-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Davidjazzman12
aight thanx
the problem is that i cant review the game cuz it isnt out yet!
SHENMUE 2 is only out for DC but i wanted to review it here cuz it will pretty much be the same on XBOX
dang

lol, dude...you know it's going to be SOOOOOO much better on the XBox that it is on the DC. I'm glad that XBoxaddict.cm hasn't opened all the review pages up for games that haven't come out yet. We want reviews that are from the actual game on the same system.

Xtopia
03-06-2002, 06:03 PM
Man, we're the nicest guys on the net! If someone asks a question....we're all there trying to help out! I guess thats what makes XBA the best!:D

Xtopia
03-06-2002, 06:33 PM
I guess you get that general "openess" trait from your mom. She's very friendly if you know what I mean. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Man, I can wait till the mods nudge your a s s out the door!