PDA

View Full Version : Ok, here it is!

moltenluv
03-31-2008, 09:27 AM
It came today :hardcore: Don't mind the pic. I am on my lunch so I had to take it at work. Jak was a little off when he tried to guess which one I got. Maybe its not as big of a deal as I made it sound but this is, in my opinion, one of the better looking faceplates out there especially recently.

OMG maybe you all did know about this one. I didn't realize the auction had been posted about in the heads up thread. OOPS! Oh well I am still excited about it.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff194/moltenluv/Xbox%20360%20faceplate%20collection/DSC00386.jpg

gh0st_r1der
03-31-2008, 09:29 AM
nice, nice, and you said you got it cheap

moltenluv
03-31-2008, 09:40 AM
Yeah but I guess cheap is a relative word. What I consider to be a cheap price somebody else may think is expensive. I just figured its a low price considering that other than the one with the game included I hadn't seen any others listed one eBay. Now if they start popping up everywhere then I probably overpaid.

Crappy I just logged on to eBay to leave feedback for this auction and here somebody snagged the 3 buy-it nows I was watching. I had a feeling that would happen. I was hoping they would still be there thurdsday when I get paid but nooooooo that is just too much to ask for. Sucks because 2 of them were customs which I know will never be found again. :mad:

Nato King
03-31-2008, 12:00 PM
very nice faceplate a little dark to see but that could be th picture. is this a uk or germany faceplate. make sure you send a picture to spaceghost so he can use it for the faceplate database.

JakofallAces
03-31-2008, 03:03 PM
nice plate moltenluv great job and i cant believe that was the plate cool glad you still arent bored with collecting

goldeneyez9
03-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Hahaha... well I was the one who knew about it... and didn't have any idea it was me. I got mine today so I have one too. I like it... now I just hope I'll like the game. :)

moltenluv
03-31-2008, 03:22 PM
very nice faceplate a little dark to see but that could be th picture. is this a uk or germany faceplate. make sure you send a picture to spaceghost so he can use it for the faceplate database.

Yah that pic was taken deep within the bowels of the Post Office. I tried turning the flash on but I got a really nasty glare so I decided to take it without. I should have waited till I got home but I was too excited.

JakofallAces
03-31-2008, 03:29 PM
we really got ta get you a normal digital camera i mean seriously u use your cell phones camera thats jut sad and you have such nice plates so u need an equally nice camera

Nato King
03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Oh ok I understand. What you can do send it to me. I can take a picture of it and I will think about sending it back. hahaha

JakofallAces
03-31-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh ok I understand. What you can do send it to me. I can take a picture of it and I will think about sending it back. hahaha

much much better idea SEND IT TO ME...jk but seriously why not make a charity for LEGIT CAMERA FOR RAE RAE i have like 15 bucks left over from purchases on my paypal account if we all had like 5-10 bucks we could get her one and we would stop suffering from her crap pictures (no offense)

moltenluv
03-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey!!! Just so you know my cell phone camera is a 1.3 Megapixel which is pretty good as far a cell phones go. It takes good pictures. Its not my cell phone camera's fault I don't have good lighting!

JakofallAces
03-31-2008, 06:31 PM
i am sorry your a vampire and cant go out in the light GEEZ jk but seriously my phone is the same 1.3 but at least i have lights in my house rae rae you should really get on that