PDA

View Full Version : Xbox in a ROLL OR WHAT???

Scav880
03-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Well guys I have to say that the Xbox is on a roll this month with the releases of JSRF, NBA2K2, Rallisport Challenge, Knockout Kings 2002 and tomorrow we are spoiled again with the release of Tony Hawk3! I do not know about the rest of you but the big black box seems to be doing well in the video game department for a rookie game console (And they said it would fail:-). Well the only negative thing the Xbox has done for me is make me spend more money. If you can not tell that I am excited, I am! I picked up RalliSport and the game is sweeeeeeeet! It is great to be able to pick so many great games back to back weeks. Lets just hope the big black box does not spoil us to much because if a drought ever hit, their would be some unhappy people in this forum. Well what do the rest of you think? Are we on a roll or what?

Always Xbox, Always XboxAddict.
Scav.

Razor70
03-06-2002, 05:05 PM
Looks like I am going to have to get Rallisport..everyone is going nuts over this game and all. I will probably pick it up tomorrow while I am in St. Louis.

l Maximus l
03-06-2002, 05:05 PM
Great post, Scav! I agree with you...and just to think, these are just first generation XBox games! The XBox has barely scratched the surface! Expect even more amazing things happening in the months to come :D :)

khaos2005
03-06-2002, 05:06 PM
I think so. I am going to get Ralli this weekend, I hear from everywhere that this game is simply excellent!

We have Morrowind and Project Ego coming up, along with many other great games.

JSRF was a hit as well. It seems like we are being blitzed with games. I love it.

Xbox will continue to show its true power as more and more big deal games come out in the soon-to-be months. It's great, I hope the developers keep the games rolling!

wweomaniac
03-06-2002, 05:07 PM
Precisely. The XBOX has so many more gaems coming out. I can't wait till this months OXM b/c they will be showing the top 100 to-be games of 2002.

I already know all the games coming out, but these should provide new pictures. Ill also be able to brag to my friends who dno't believe any goo dgames are coming out for XBOX>

Afro Aura
03-06-2002, 05:24 PM
D@mn you all!! I've got to wait untill the 14th March 02 to get my Rallisport Challenge as I'm getting a PAL XBOX, but I can bibe my time with the excellent JSRF this game is HOT and KICKING
the reason why I'm waiting is that it's only a couple of days between the UK release, now if I had to wait untill Dec then I would have bought it right now
The game will be a lot cheaper over here too yeeeaahh

redrum237
03-06-2002, 05:40 PM
and its just the first week, im looking forward to blood omen and hopefully buffy

l Maximus l
03-06-2002, 06:01 PM
Unless I get brainwashed into buying additional games other than these, then, these are the only new games I plan on buying this year:

1. Rallisport Challenge (Buying it today...it on hold and I am picking up this mama jama in a little over an hour! I've been waiting for this ever since I saw the first screen shot!)

2. Brute Force (undoubtably, the first game to give Halo a run for it's money!!)

3. Unreal Championship (need I say more? This game is going to be AMAZING!!)

4. Project Ego (I'm not an RPG fan, but, dudes, if I am going to start, I might as well as kick off my RPG gaming with a huge title like this! ...I don't recall ever playing a true full-fledged RPG. so, this should initiate me into the genre nicely)

5. Metal Gear Solid X (man, if this game on the PoS2 can give Halo on the XBox a run for second place, it must be bad ass enough to make it into my video game library!)

6. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (I got a chance to play this on the PC...and I am still drooling just thinking about it!)

7. Battlefield 1942 (looks amazing...A definate buy)

8. Return to Castle Wolfestein (A return of the ultimate classic...this game definately has me pumped!)

9. Colin McCrae Rally (This will be Rallisport Challenge's biggest competitor...expect excellence from this one. Can you hear me say 15,000 polygons per car!?!? :eek: )

There are more...but, those along really demonstrate what the XBox is going to be bringing this year!!

xboxpebbles
03-06-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Scav880
Well guys I have to say that the Xbox is on a roll this month with the releases of JSRF, NBA2K2, Rallisport Challenge, Knockout Kings 2002 and tomorrow we are spoiled again with the release of Tony Hawk3! I do not know about the rest of you but the big black box seems to be doing well in the video game department for a rookie game console (And they said it would fail:-). Well the only negative thing the Xbox has done for me is make me spend more money. If you can not tell that I am excited, I am! I picked up RalliSport and the game is sweeeeeeeet! It is great to be able to pick so many great games back to back weeks. Lets just hope the big black box does not spoil us to much because if a drought ever hit, their would be some unhappy people in this forum. Well what do the rest of you think? Are we on a roll or what?

Always Xbox, Always XboxAddict.
Scav.

i couldnt agree more:)
dont forget games like morrowind(prolly april),
brute force, unreal championship, etc, etc are
on the way---and its only the beginning:cool:
i am also(taking your quote)
Always Xbox, Always XboxAddict
sorry, but thats pretty catchY:D
:)

J Dub
03-06-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Magic Hate Ball

Man, you guys suck. Jet Set Radio Future, and Maximus' mom is cheaper over there.

Dude, what is up with you and insulting people's moms?

Afro Aura
03-06-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Xx J Dub 2k xX

Dude, what is up with you and insulting people's moms?
Don't worry mate, these morons are just a bug in the ointment as adults I feel just let these children play I'm sure they'll get tired of it soon

thunderkiss2k1
03-07-2002, 12:20 AM
Personally, I can't wait for the xbox version of Pong to come out. Lol, just kidding. :)

Razor70
03-07-2002, 07:48 PM
Maximus..I think you forgot one very important game coming later this year dude!

MORTAL KOMBAT: DEADLY ALLIANCE!

Also, just got to play Smashing Drive today at a arcade and I tell ya what if there is anyway that they can even make this game close on the Xbox I will be buying it right away. That game is the coolest.