PDA

View Full Version : Lovin XBA, but....

kbat50
04-02-2008, 08:33 PM
What's the deal with XBA the last week or so? Usually numerous news updates every single day. I've been faithfully loggin in everyday as normal and have several times seen nothing new at all. Usually a write-up about new XBL games a few days before it's even out, now nothing? Just very odd is all.

I've been coming here for years and always will, just curious what the dealio is.

WillyV2
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
What's the deal with XBA the last week or so? Usually numerous news updates every single day. I've been faithfully loggin in everyday as normal and have several times seen nothing new at all. Usually a write-up about new XBL games a few days before it's even out, now nothing? Just very odd is all.

I've been coming here for years and always will, just curious what the dealio is.

You mean on the main page with the write-ups?

I'm not entirely sure, but there has been talk going around of inactivity of staff. Don't hold me to that, but I know I'm not the only one who sees that some of the writers for XBA haven't been on in a while. That could be part of the issue, it might not.

Steeps5
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
maybe not much is happening these days in gaming :confused:

Stifler
04-02-2008, 09:06 PM
your sister has been happening in gaming

mattgame
04-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Go to IGN, something is happening in gaming everyday. I've noticed it too. Must be a strike or something.

SamSmith
04-03-2008, 04:48 AM
Our main news guys may have been away for a while, thanks for pointing it out though - I'll sort it out.

Not quite my job, but I've added a few news posts to the main page until we get back into our usual pace ;)

Nato King
04-03-2008, 05:22 AM
sorry guys. I know I haven't been posting news lately because I have broken my laptop so now I do most of my posting from my cellphone and posting news from my cellphone is very hard and I don't want to mess up the front page but now that you guys are talking I will be back to the news posting as of now. also I will let shawn the other news guy know to pick up the slack. thanks guys for getting us back on track.

nato

Shawn-XBA
04-03-2008, 05:48 AM
I will be back to my normal posting very shortly, just bought a home and have been buying furniture, getting utilities set up, etc. Sorry for the lack of new news posts. I will make sure to step it up for sure.

Shawn

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-03-2008, 07:49 AM
I will be back to my normal posting very shortly, just bought a home and have been buying furniture, getting utilities set up, etc. Sorry for the lack of new news posts. I will make sure to step it up for sure.

Shawn

NO Sorrys!!

the punishment is death by PS3, consule... lol trust me 3 seconds of playing.. and you'll kill yourself.. ..

kbat50
04-03-2008, 08:00 AM
I wasn't overly worried. People do have lives (sometimes) outside of the gaming world so figured it was just an anomoly. Like I said, been here for a long time and it's the first time so no worries at all. Still the best source for all things Xbox!

Thanks fer the responses though!

SamSmith
04-03-2008, 02:46 PM
I wasn't overly worried. People do have lives (sometimes) outside of the gaming world so figured it was just an anomoly. Like I said, been here for a long time and it's the first time so no worries at all. Still the best source for all things Xbox!

Thanks fer the responses though!

Glad to help. You should pop into the forums in the future, 2002 and only 4 posts - but again, a prime example that there's so much more to the site than the forums eh ;)

Anyway, all's sorted now so I'll close the thread.