PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360's GTA IV Exclusives : PS3 got owned.

FromHell440
04-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Some friends of mine posted this link when 360 owners were discussing the exclusive GTA IV mission content on the 360 with some angered PS3 fanboys.

Note: You will need speakers on your computer to hear what it is saying.

Click Here : http://ps3.justgotowned.com/

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-06-2008, 03:50 AM
That was some funny sht, but you know what, ps fans still think GtA is like the shT, on there systems.

This is the actual opinion from a fanboy...

"Look better than anything 360 will have, or maybe they will have the same cel-shading type stuff like in all the rest, who knows as long as they use Blu-ray to it's full potential

UPDATE
WHY DOES THE 360 GET EXTRA CONTENT WHEN IT WILL HAVE LESS FEATURES AND POORER GRAPHIX AND NO MOTION CONTROL???????? WTF!!?"

and now the link
http://www.ps3chat.com/playstation-3-gaming/49-grand-theft-auto-iv.html

I'm sure there game compared to ours will offer them no, replay value with the lack of extra content, and higher online capabilities, and what a cry baby right.:crying:<~~him :rofl:<~me laughing at him.

FromHell440
04-06-2008, 04:08 AM
He's delusional like all PS3 fanboys. Besides, as I said before the cell (CPU) is only powerful on paper and the RSX (PS3 GPU) is inferior to the Xbox 360's GPU. The 360s GPU is vastly superior.

Also, the RSX is a 2005 GPU whereas the GPU that MS placed in the 360 was actually almost two years "ahead" of its time. The 360 GPU was unique whereas the RSX was a "been there, done that" kind of deal.

Don't tell that to PS3 fanboys though(both those who admit and those who don't admit it).

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-06-2008, 04:45 AM
He's delusional like all PS3 fanboys. Besides, as I said before the cell (CPU) is only powerful on paper and the RSX (PS3 GPU) is inferior to the Xbox 360's GPU. The 360s GPU is vastly superior.

Also, the RSX is a 2005 GPU whereas the GPU that MS placed in the 360 was actually almost two years "ahead" of its time. The 360 GPU was unique whereas the RSX was a "been there, done that" kind of deal.

Don't tell that to PS3 fanboys though(both those who admit and those who don't admit it).

Delusional, i like that. and dont worry i would never try to fight a ps3 fanboy the fight would go something like this :argue1:
Besides from a far you dont know whos the fool.

CrazyCougar
04-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Hold on a second though guys. Doesnt the PS3 get the content in the fall? So this isnt as exclusive as 360 fanboys might want to suggest. OR maybe the PS3 gets its own content in the fall.

Here is my thing. I cant stand fasnboys for any system. That doesnt make you a hardcore gamer at all. A true hardcore gamers loves all games no matter what system they are available. I prefer the 360 for most of my gaming needs, because thats the system I have and have the most games for. But if the PS3 gets some games I want to play I will no doubt have a PS3 sitting on my shelf as well in the future.

FromHell440
04-06-2008, 10:58 AM
No the PS3 does not get the "exclusive missions" content in the fall. I have also heard no concrete evidence that the PS3 is getting any "exclusives missions" for GTA IV at all.

As a matter of fact Rockstar (THE VERY PEOPLE WHO MADE THE GAME) said one should purchase the 360 version to get the "complete experience."

Read it here: http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/26/rockstar-only-gta-iv-on-xbox-has-complete-experience/

Nice wishful thinking in favor of the PS3 but as stated before it is not based on facts. As far as the "a real gamer" buys numerous systems belief everyone has their dogmatic views. I've already debunked that claim in another thread and don't care to do so again here.

That being said the site's name is Xbox "Addict." What does being an addict entail?

Main Entry: 1ad·dict
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈdikt\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Latin addictus, past participle of addicere to favor, from ad- + dicere to say — more at diction
Date: 1534
1 : to devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively <addicted to gambling>
2 : to cause addiction to a substance in (a person or animal)

Thus according to the definition of addict an Xbox addict would be one who is "devoted or has an obsessive" liking for the Xbox. It is therefore understandable that "Xbox Addicts" would be offended should a "PS3 Fan" come onto an "Xbox Addict" website and start claiming the "Xbox" needs to be more like the "PS3." Last time I checked this was not "PS3 Addict."

It's also quite ridiculous to see some so-called "Xbox Addicts" back his bogus claims up and jump in on bashing the 360 and add fire to the flawed, opinionated claims of a poser. You don't attack fans of the Xbox on a site for Xbox fans when all they are doing is supporting the very system the site was created for. That's redundant. Instead you weed out the PS3 nerds attempting to start a flamewar based on jealousy of a console that happens to be much better than that Blu-Ray player posing as a gaming console.

Nuff said. Moving on..

Unreal
04-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Hold on a second though guys. Doesnt the PS3 get the content in the fall? So this isnt as exclusive as 360 fanboys might want to suggest. OR maybe the PS3 gets its own content in the fall.

MS paid $50 million dollars for the exclusive content. There will be 2 DLC packs. One a little after launch and the other one at the end of the year in the fall.

FromHell440
04-06-2008, 11:17 AM
MS paid $50 million dollars for the exclusive content. There will be 2 DLC packs. One a little after launch and the other one at the end of the year in the fall.

Don't bother explaining it. Go to any PS3 site and you'll hear them making the same claims about PS3 getting "exclusive missions" based on nothing but PS3 owners jealousy that the entire experience is on the 360 and not the PS3.

Ainokeatoo
04-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Nice wishful thinking in favor of the PS3 but as stated before it is not based on facts. As far as the "a real gamer" buys numerous systems belief everyone has their dogmatic views. I've already debunked that claim in another thread and don't care to do so again here.

A real gamer doesn't sit there idly and just complain about what console is better, notice the name is 'gamer' not 'consoler', like I said, a console is merely a medium in which a game is played.

That being said the site's name is Xbox "Addict." What does being an addict entail?

Thus according to the definition of addict an Xbox addict would be one who is "devoted or has an obsessive" liking for the Xbox. It is therefore understandable that "Xbox Addicts" would be offended should a "PS3 Fan" come onto an "Xbox Addict" website and start claiming the "Xbox" needs to be more like the "PS3." Last time I checked this was not "PS3 Addict."

It's also quite ridiculous to see some so-called "Xbox Addicts" back his bogus claims up and jump in on bashing the 360 and add fire to the flawed, opinionated claims of a poser. You don't attack fans of the Xbox on a site for Xbox fans when all they are doing is supporting the very system the site was created for. That's redundant. Instead you weed out the PS3 nerds attempting to start a flamewar based on jealousy of a console that happens to be much better than that Blu-Ray player posing as a gaming console.

Nuff said. Moving on..

True, but you don't sit here bashing every god damn thing that comes into play, i've seen you flame more people here that didn't agree with your blasphemous views. 360 Fan boys are just as bad as PS3 Fan boys, no matter what you call the website, no one is bashing the 360 here, you moron, I love how you try to twist everyones views.

Here is my thing. I cant stand fasnboys for any system. That doesnt make you a hardcore gamer at all. A true hardcore gamers loves all games no matter what system they are available. I prefer the 360 for most of my gaming needs, because thats the system I have and have the most games for. But if the PS3 gets some games I want to play I will no doubt have a PS3 sitting on my shelf as well in the future.

Exactly, a true gamer isn't worried about all this little crap, which system is better, which system is worse, as long as the graphics of the game isn't seriously the crap. The only thing that should matter is the gameplay of said game, consoles don't matter, consoles are only the medium in which the game is played. If you want a game another console has, buy the console and the game. Defend your favorite console with facts instead of idiocy and put downs.

FromHell440
04-06-2008, 07:51 PM
*This message is hidden because ainokeatoo is on your ignore list.*

CrazyCougar
04-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Well good to see you have reverted to being an ass again FromHell. And here I thought you turned over a new leaf. So you take offense to anyone that loves video games in general and are not dedicated solely to one console? That pretty poor character in my estimation.

Dont push you luck with this fanboy crap again or I will make sure you do not post on this forum anymore. This forum is for folks opinions, and while you may agree or disagree its still one's opinion and should be respected.

FromHell440
04-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Just do it already and stop ****ing talking boy.

Variation-XBA
04-07-2008, 12:49 AM
lol watching this bickering is awesome

And that first link was terrible, don't post junk like that :P

Ainokeatoo
04-07-2008, 03:40 PM
And that first link was terrible, don't post junk like that :P

Lmao, no **** eh?