PDA

View Full Version : I need some positive peer pressure

SpaceGhost2K
04-06-2008, 05:38 PM
I am leaving next Sunday to go to Seattle. I leave 4/13 and come back 4/18. On 4/19, I am going to LA for the day. That means that I have from now (4/6) until mid-Saturday (4/12) to get a TON of faceplate stuff finished. Anything I get done before 1 PM on Saturday, I can get mailed before I go. Anything that doesn't get completed or mailed will have to wait until I get back.

I need you guys to ride my ass and make me get these plates and things done THIS WEEK: Hold me accountable and make me give you updates a couple of times a day, and I better be marking some off as DONE (I'll put dates next to them).

KOTOR box AliGameking (DONE 4/9)
KOTOR box GameKing28 (Almost done)
KOTOR box moltenluv (Almost done)
Ghostbusters (DONE 4/8)
Ghostbusters (DONE 4/8)
Heroes Sylar's Slash (1 started - doing all the bloody plates at once)
Heroes Sylar's Slash
Loot Ninja (done and mailed)
Itachi (started)
Itachi (started)
TMNT
TMNT
Padme Amidala (started)
Ironman (1/2 done)
Univ. of Georgia
Spawn (started)
Boba Fett (almost done)
Gears of War with blood (1/2 done - doing all the bloody ones at once)
Orange Halo plate for EC (Have to start over AGAIN)
Save the cheerleader (1/2 done)
GoC Gears Clan plates (started - doing all the bloody ones at once)
Lost Oceanic (Started, 1/2 done)
UFC vs Pride FC (DONE 4/9)
Arkanoid
Spatter w/ weapons (started - doing all the bloody ones at once)
NES (almost done)
Nightmare Before Christmas
Warhammer 40,000
Ghost In The Shell (Started)
Diamondbacks vertical logo (Started)
Diamondbacks snake logo (Started)
GTA IV (done 4/7)
GTA IV (Started)
PGR4 (Started)
Speedball (Started)
ADDED 4/9: Speedball (Started)
Secret Batman plate (started, got artwork done 4/9, need stickers)
ADDED 4/8: GTA IV (done 4/9)
ADDED 4/8: Fable 2 (almost done, need stickers)
ADDED 4/8: Fable 2 (almost done, need stickers)
ADDED 4/9: Fable 2(Started)
ADDED 4/9: Punisher (Almost done, need gun, smoke and button)

I currently have six plates sanded and primered, but the primer is still drying. I have to do that first, because I can't do anything else until that is done. Otherwise, all I can do is work on plates that are already in progress.

I will show pics of the GTA IV plate shortly. I finished the plate and mom added her two cents. I also did a plate for Mischief, one of the Frag Dolls ( :) ), a plate for my Japanese friend that I will show off (the plate, not the friend), and a Fable 2 plate that will knock you all on your ASSES!! These are all done. I needed them done because I had to take them to Seattle.

I also need to list another Phoenix Wright "OBJECTION" plate and a Daredevil plate since I never heard back from the guy who asked about it (I gave him five days).

**UPDATE 4/8** I listed these two plates, PLUS the GTA IV plate on eBay tonight on three day auctions, in hopes to generate some $$$ for the Seattle trip. I have another GTA IV plate almost done except for the bling, and will have one more made but I need stickers. I also need more Fable stickers before I can finish those two plates for GameKing and Ghostrider. And I finished the two Ghostbusters plates.

JakofallAces
04-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Ur Boned But... GET TO IT

SpaceGhost2K
04-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Here's the GTA IV plate. She didn't want to bling it, but I talked her into it. She agrees now that it needed it. She siad she'd do more if anyone wanted one for, like, $50.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/GTAIV.jpghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/GTAIVclose.jpg

Here's the plate I LOVE for my Japanese friend.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Tarkyon.jpg

Here's the Fable 2 plate that YOU'LL love. I painted the bottom half of the plate with this Hammered Silver paint that has chemicals in it that "burst" and give the hammered texture effect. But before it started drying and doing that, I painted the top half of the plate a deep blue, with the blue overlapping about an inch of the silver. Then when the chemicals started bursting, they left little dots in the blue paint, like stars or like a mist over the water. I painted the silver logo on, and decided not to finish the effect of making the letters look like they were 3D. I was going to paint the tips a reddish brown like they were thorns (like the actual logo) as well as making one half of each letter darker so it appeared to be casting a shadow on itself. Instead, I liked the reflective effect so much that I turned a sticker upside down and sprayed it so it was fuzzy like a reflection. I am REAL DAMN PROUD of this plate, and will be moreso if I can get Peter Molyneux to sign it next week.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Fable2.jpg

And this plate is just.... interesting. What could it be? Moltenluv, do you have any idea what that could be?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Mysteryplate.jpg

KatamariKutie
04-06-2008, 09:35 PM

I need you guys to ride my ass and make me get these plates and things done THIS WEEK: Hold me accountable and make me give you updates a couple of times a day, and I better be marking some off as DONE (I'll put dates next to them)......

You will have to make room in your inbox LOL its full like EVERY OTHER DAY! GET ON IT SPACEY!!! Get that work done!

Ken Tree Y
04-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Do it or i will make bad comment about your faceplates that you make and say they are ugly.(But they really aren't)

gameking28
04-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Holy secret facepates Batman! Another amazing Batman plate on the way?!
Oh and um... GIT ER DONE SPACEY! :rofl:

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
04-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Here's the GTA IV plate. She didn't want to bling it, but I talked her into it. She agrees now that it needed it. She siad she'd do more if anyone wanted one for, like, $50.

I want one!!!! I want to be able to read the "Memory Card" slots though

JakofallAces
04-07-2008, 03:26 PM
$$A$$IN;1062865']I want one!!!! I want to be able to read the "Memory Card" slots though

why what would that do for you?

gh0st_r1der
04-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Is this GTA IV for sale , how much ?
How about FABLE 2 ? If you don't get it signed I'll buy it.
----
1 Warhammer 40,000
1 Ghost In The Shell
1 PGR4
---
Are those done?
Pics and $$$ ?

KatamariKutie
04-07-2008, 06:44 PM
3 KOTOR boxes (Gameking, Ali and moltenluv) (Attach elastic straps, then done)
2 Ghostbusters (1/2 done)
2 Heroes Sylar's Slash (1 started)
1 Loot Ninja (done)
........ et. al. ad nauseum.......

Why isn't the list in alphabetical order?

goldeneyez9
04-07-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm interested in a GTA IV plate. Looks pretty sweet. Also the Fable 2 one. Both look nice.

SpaceGhost2K
04-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Some of these are paid for. Some have been on the request list for a long time. Some are just plates I want to make, which means they're plates I NEED to make. BUT... I need some $$$ to go to Seattle and LA next week, plus I have to buy some more plate materials so if you want a plate that is already claimed by someone, I will still find a way to make one for you. Usually, I take payments "whenever," but in these cases, since I'm squeezing them in and may have to squeeze something else out (and because of the trip), they have to be paid for before I can start them.

$$A$$IN;1062865']I want one!!!! I want to be able to read the "Memory Card" slots though

Do you mean you want one made with a plate where the doors are marked with indented letters? Can they be indented and black-on-black, or do you want the indented letters to be white? I can do either. The GTA plates w/ bling are $50 shipped.

Is this GTA IV for sale , how much ?
How about FABLE 2 ? If you don't get it signed I'll buy it.
----
1 Warhammer 40,000
1 Ghost In The Shell
1 PGR4
---
Are those done?
Pics and $$$ ?

GTA IV w/ bling are $50 shipped
Fable 2 are $60 shipped
Warhammer 40,000 are $50 shipped. I'm making this one FOR someone but I can make others. I haven't even started his yet, though.
Ghost In The Shell will have a figure on it and I only have the one figure. This one is not claimed so if you want it, I can give you first dibs for $80 shipped. (It looks like it won't be hard to get additional figures if someone else wants one but it will take more time to get them here.)
PGR4 is red with the PGR4 logo on it, for $40 shipped.

GameKing28 also wants one of the Fable 2 plates, so I am going to try to squeeze a couple more of those in before the trip. I told him though that I wasn't sure I could pull off that effect twice. I don't know how much was brilliant execution and how much was pure dumb luck. There is a chance that I won't get the Fable 2 plates done to my satisfaction before the trip.

Here's the figure I'm using on the Ghost In The Shell plate:

http://i1.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/d3/6b/5251_1.JPG

I'm interested in a GTA IV plate. Looks pretty sweet. Also the Fable 2 one. Both look nice.

Prices above if you're interested.

Why isn't the list in alphabetical order?

I couldn't remember the song.

JarkMan
04-07-2008, 08:09 PM
oo LA were about in LA?

SpaceGhost2K
04-07-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm going to UCLA on the 19th for their 50th anniv. music event. Just for a panel discussion though, not the concert. Can't afford it and there weren't any good seats left anyway. Not sure if KatamariKutie can make it or not. Going to try to hook up with GameKing28, but I don't know if he'll make the event or if we'll hook up afterwards.

JarkMan
04-07-2008, 10:42 PM
aww man ucla is to far for me to drive lol if u were coming down to the beach then i can make it lol

gameking28
04-08-2008, 12:05 AM
I'll be there. LA is only about 40 minutes from me. :cool:
I'll PM you Space, but just in case you stop by here first I'll do the Fable and SM plates. I'll hit PP in a minute.

SpaceGhost2K
04-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Got it, thanks :)

12:30 pm, Jan Popper Theater - The Ash Grove: Roots and Legacy (panel). Barry Hansen (AKA DR. Demento), Anna DeLeon, Taj Mahal, Gordon Alexandre, Bernie Pearl, Barbara Dane. Moderator Jerry Kay.

All daytime events will take place in the Schoenberg Music Building; subject to change. Check the website again before the event.
Schoenberg Hall - 1100 Schoenberg Music Building
Jan Popper Theater - 1200 Schoenberg Music Building
Choral Room - 1325 Schoenberg Music Building
Band Room -1345 Schoenberg Music Building

http://www.ethnomusic.ucla.edu/Images/map.gif

There are directions at this link: http://www.ethnomusic.ucla.edu/aboutus/maps.htm

Gameking, that's where I'm going to be. That's a panel discussion with no cost to enter. I'll probably be there around 11 AM so I can get a good seat. Never been, so I don't know what to expect.

SpaceGhost2K
04-08-2008, 02:17 AM
Seating for the free workshops and concerts is limited; tickets will be required.
Tickets for each event will be offered starting at 1 hour before that event. First come, first served. Limit of two tickets per person. Seats not taken by ticket-holders by start time will be given away.

OK, so I might be there before 11:00, like 9:30 or 10:00. It's about 2.5 hours from here. Saturday morning, traffic might not be that bad. Bring eight bucks to park.

JakofallAces
04-08-2008, 05:25 AM
wow i am SO stalking you guys:D

goldeneyez9
04-09-2008, 05:00 PM
I sent money for GTA IV and Fable 2 plates. With all of these orders are you having to pay more for supplies (mainly faceplates to use) because they're not as readily available?

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I sent money for GTA IV and Fable 2 plates. With all of these orders are you having to pay more for supplies (mainly faceplates to use) because they're not as readily available?

trust me he has his ways also spacey get readly for one hell of an order when you get back from UCLA its for a big halo friend of mine and i want to surprise him, it will be kinda insane but will work off stuff you have already done but with alot extra

SpaceGhost2K
04-09-2008, 05:15 PM

I keep thinking I'm cool on plates, and then I'm amazed when I start running out. I had like 40 here and they're almost all gone. I have ten silver ones in the pkg waiting for a special project, but I can get into them if I have to (last resort).

trust me he has his ways also spacey get readly for one hell of an order when you get back from UCLA its for a big halo friend of mine and i want to surprise him, it will be kinda insane but will work off stuff you have already done but with alot extra

Lemme know. :)

OK, don't have an update yet for today, but I will. I'm out.

SpaceGhost2K
04-10-2008, 03:20 AM
I updated the list above and I'm off to bed. I have nine kinds of stickers to make tomorrow: GTA IV text, GTA IV logo, R* logo, Godfather, Fable, Fable inverted, Poseidon, Arkham, Union Wells and Punisher. Made a lot of headway today. Post Office and stickers tomorrow, yay!

gameking28
04-10-2008, 05:09 AM
Yay Spacey! Keep it up!
In the immortal words of Rob Schneider, "You can do it!" :D

JakofallAces
04-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Yay Spacey! Keep it up!
In the immortal words of Rob Schneider, "You can do it!" :D

ya spacey Keep on truckin'

SpaceGhost2K
04-11-2008, 02:31 AM
I updated it.

Save The Cheerleader may have to come off fornow. I had to redo the sticker, and it still came out with issues. I MIGHT be able to save the plate, but it's going to take hand painting outlines in black *shudder*

Arkanoid is just for my own outlet so it'll probably have to wait.

I REALLY need to get the Georgia plate started. I just have the layouts done on the other stuff, but that one I have to start from zero (except that I DO have the stickers).

I got the stickers made for the Batman plate too, but it's already taken me so long, I may have to slide on it this week.

Plates that WILL be done by midnight tomorrow night include:

2 Fables
2 GTA IV's
3 GoC clan plates
1 Punisher
2 KOTOR boxes
1 Heroes Sylar's Slash
1 Glossy Gears plate
1 Spatter w/ weapons
1 Boba Fett
1 Lost Oceanic
1 NES
1 Ghost In The Shell
1 PGR4 (hopefully)
and maybe a last minute "A Clockwork Orange" plate.

SpaceGhost2K
04-12-2008, 02:13 AM
So let's see how I did...

Plates that WILL be done by midnight tomorrow night include:

2 Fables (YES and YES)
2 GTA IV's (YES and YES)
3 GoC clan plates (Almost - will be tomorrow to mail by noon)
1 Punisher (YES)
2 KOTOR boxes (Um... Saturday Afternoon)
1 Heroes Sylar's Slash (Almost - will be tomorrow to mail by noon)
1 Glossy Gears plate (Almost - will be tomorrow to mail by noon)
1 Spatter w/ weapons (Almost)
1 Boba Fett (YES)
1 Lost Oceanic (No. Will be done by tomorrow though.)
1 NES (No. Will be done by tomorrow though)
1 Ghost In The Shell (Damn. Almost.)
1 PGR4 (Nope.)
and maybe a last minute "A Clockwork Orange" plate. (YES)

I also snuck in an Unca Bill plate.

Here are some pics:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/GITSunfinished.jpghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Carnage.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/BillyG.jpghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/AClockworkOrange.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
04-12-2008, 02:15 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/BobaFett.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/PunisherII.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/SpaceysController.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/SpaceysControllerTOP.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
04-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Don't worry. I'll move all this stuff over to my customs thread. Later.

Let's discuss, shall we?

First of all, thanks for making me accountable for getting some of this stuff done. I didn't do all I wanted, but if I didn't set a high goal, all I'd hit was a low one. As it was, from the master list on the OP, I got a lot more done than I thought I would. Still pissed that I didn't get those other two KOTOR boxes done, but they're SUCH a pain in the ass. And in the time it would have taken to do one, I could have done three plates - and did.

Ghost in the Shell: I just didn't have time to figure out how I wanted to attach the figure. She needed her two pain support tubes glued in. For now, it's only a pet project, so I let it slide in favor of plates people were buying, or plates that were more simple.

The table of despair here... all of these WOULD have been done. Honest. Problem was that I didn't want to start doing the blood on one until I had all of them ready for that step. And getting them ready took more time than I thought. I ended up not doing the blood until a couple of hours ago and that glossy stuff takes forever to dry. I am PRAYING that they dry enough overnight that I can get all of them sealed and reassembled so they can go out by noon. I only have about three hours tomorrow morning to get these all ready.

Unca Bill. I was looking for stencils the other day and found that, so I had to do it. Apparently, there is a widespread system failure happening to Playstation 3's. It's a problem with the Blu-Ray drive, and it manifests itself as Error #80010514. It's too early to tell, but all the laughing Sony's done with the 3RRoD, JUST might come back to bite them in the ass. Unca Bill is enjoying a well deserved laugh at their expense. :)

Ditto for the Clockwork Orange, where I saw the stencil and made a plate out of it. It won't do anything for most people, but I expect a small number of people to lose their minds over it. I don't think Unca Bill amuses anyone but me. (Neither of these plates have a home either, by the way - hint, hint - but I think ghostrider wants first shot at the GITS plate when it's done.)

Boba was a commission. He originally just wanted the Mythosaurus (who writes this chit?) skull and white box on a green faceplate. We talked, and he ended up with a battle damaged and weathered Mandalorian plate. The plate has physical damage done to it with a drill. I dammed on latex rubber in spots before painting it, then rolled the rubber off with my thumb to make it look like paint damage. On most of my battle damage stuff, I make it look like there is a black primer between bare metal and the top coat of paint. On Boba's armor, if you look at the original stills, it looks like his armor had originally been yellow, and then painted over with the green. Anywhere there was metal exposed, there was a yellow feathering around the edges, so that's what I did. I also put the stripes from his helmet across the top of the plate. Finally, I sponged the plate randomly 3-4 times with a rust wash, so it's brown and dingy, not "factory paint" clean. It looks really good.

The Punisher was an idea I had after the Nightmare Before Christmas plate got so popular. Ali decided he'd go for it, but he wanted a specific logo, which I used, and he wanted the pistol and the smoke from the Godfather plate. This is the only toy pistol I have, so that's what I used. So this is Ali's plate.

Lastly but not leastly is a little surprise... mostly to me, but probably for you, too. I figured if I was going to Seattle to an Xbox event where everybody is going to have a controller, I better do something to mine so I can keep track of it. I don't think anyone is going to be able to sneak off with this one accidentally. I haven't tried it since I put it back together. I also painted a battery back but I was rushing it and screwed it up. It still works (I assume - I didn't scre up the contacts), but it's as ugly as Carrot Top.

SpaceGhost2K
04-12-2008, 02:58 AM
I painted the keypad black too, and just discovered a problem. When you put the keypad on, it covers up part of the Space Ghost name. Why don't I think of stuff like that BEFORE I screw it up?

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
04-12-2008, 07:04 AM
i like all ur new plates

JakofallAces
04-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I painted the keypad black too, and just discovered a problem. When you put the keypad on, it covers up part of the Space Ghost name. Why don't I think of stuff like that BEFORE I screw it up?

Don't worry. I'll move all this stuff over to my customs thread. Later.

Let's discuss, shall we?

First of all, thanks for making me accountable for getting some of this stuff done. I didn't do all I wanted, but if I didn't set a high goal, all I'd hit was a low one. As it was, from the master list on the OP, I got a lot more done than I thought I would. Still pissed that I didn't get those other two KOTOR boxes done, but they're SUCH a pain in the ass. And in the time it would have taken to do one, I could have done three plates - and did.

Ghost in the Shell: I just didn't have time to figure out how I wanted to attach the figure. She needed her two pain support tubes glued in. For now, it's only a pet project, so I let it slide in favor of plates people were buying, or plates that were more simple.

The table of despair here... all of these WOULD have been done. Honest. Problem was that I didn't want to start doing the blood on one until I had all of them ready for that step. And getting them ready took more time than I thought. I ended up not doing the blood until a couple of hours ago and that glossy stuff takes forever to dry. I am PRAYING that they dry enough overnight that I can get all of them sealed and reassembled so they can go out by noon. I only have about three hours tomorrow morning to get these all ready.

Unca Bill. I was looking for stencils the other day and found that, so I had to do it. Apparently, there is a widespread system failure happening to Playstation 3's. It's a problem with the Blu-Ray drive, and it manifests itself as Error #80010514. It's too early to tell, but all the laughing Sony's done with the 3RRoD, JUST might come back to bite them in the ass. Unca Bill is enjoying a well deserved laugh at their expense. :)

Ditto for the Clockwork Orange, where I saw the stencil and made a plate out of it. It won't do anything for most people, but I expect a small number of people to lose their minds over it. I don't think Unca Bill amuses anyone but me. (Neither of these plates have a home either, by the way - hint, hint - but I think ghostrider wants first shot at the GITS plate when it's done.)

Boba was a commission. He originally just wanted the Mythosaurus (who writes this chit?) skull and white box on a green faceplate. We talked, and he ended up with a battle damaged and weathered Mandalorian plate. The plate has physical damage done to it with a drill. I dammed on latex rubber in spots before painting it, then rolled the rubber off with my thumb to make it look like paint damage. On most of my battle damage stuff, I make it look like there is a black primer between bare metal and the top coat of paint. On Boba's armor, if you look at the original stills, it looks like his armor had originally been yellow, and then painted over with the green. Anywhere there was metal exposed, there was a yellow feathering around the edges, so that's what I did. I also put the stripes from his helmet across the top of the plate. Finally, I sponged the plate randomly 3-4 times with a rust wash, so it's brown and dingy, not "factory paint" clean. It looks really good.

The Punisher was an idea I had after the Nightmare Before Christmas plate got so popular. Ali decided he'd go for it, but he wanted a specific logo, which I used, and he wanted the pistol and the smoke from the Godfather plate. This is the only toy pistol I have, so that's what I used. So this is Ali's plate.

Lastly but not leastly is a little surprise... mostly to me, but probably for you, too. I figured if I was going to Seattle to an Xbox event where everybody is going to have a controller, I better do something to mine so I can keep track of it. I don't think anyone is going to be able to sneak off with this one accidentally. I haven't tried it since I put it back together. I also painted a battery back but I was rushing it and screwed it up. It still works (I assume - I didn't scre up the contacts), but it's as ugly as Carrot Top.

NO WAY IN HELL I AM READING THAT, also great job spacey you did better than any of us here could ever have done also your voice makes you sound 25 fyi

gameking28
04-14-2008, 06:26 AM
You know you're going to have to start making controllers now that you posted that awesome SpaceGhost one. ;)

KatamariKutie
04-14-2008, 09:06 AM
You know you're going to have to start making controllers now that you posted that awesome Space Ghost one. ;)

Don't get him started on those too!!!! I barely see him as it is. lol He does good work though thats for sure. I think I am going to be tagging along on Saturday so you will have the pleasure of meeting me too :)

gameking28
04-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Don't get him started on those too!!!! I barely see him as it is. lol He does good work though thats for sure. I think I am going to be tagging along on Saturday so you will have the pleasure of meeting me too :)

Sweet! I'm really looking forward to it! :D

mypainteffects
04-14-2008, 10:21 PM
WOW... You make me feel pretty lazy. :hail::hail::hail:

I am lucky to get one completed in a day. I suppose I try too hard, or maybe I am just lazy... I am, however, working on a mural, a motorcyle custom paint job, 2 motorcycle helmets, 18 faceplates, 3 xbox 360 cases, 6 baseball helmets, 2 signs, 1 banner, and 3 leather jackets, while trying to squeeze in College, a business, a wife, and four kids as well... Not to make an excuse or anything... :yikes:

For all you patiently waiting for a faceplate from me, they are coming. I do appreciate your patience very much.

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
04-16-2008, 04:45 PM
WOW... You make me feel pretty lazy. :hail::hail::hail:

I am lucky to get one completed in a day. I suppose I try too hard, or maybe I am just lazy... I am, however, working on a mural, a motorcyle custom paint job, 2 motorcycle helmets, 18 faceplates, 3 xbox 360 cases, 6 baseball helmets, 2 signs, 1 banner, and 3 leather jackets, while trying to squeeze in College, a business, a wife, and four kids as well... Not to make an excuse or anything... :yikes:

For all you patiently waiting for a faceplate from me, they are coming. I do appreciate your patience very much.

Damn, you're busy a man. Good luck getting all those done. Don't 4get 2 get mine done 1st, lol

kdub1982
04-17-2008, 09:07 AM
i want a Spacey Edition controller...

UNV Superkid
04-17-2008, 11:00 AM
space there are not enough words to describe the joy and excitement you bring to the faceplate addicts when you make post and threads with pictures like these.... NICE work man