PDA

View Full Version : James Bond getting ready for Xbox!!!

Scav880
03-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Electronic Arts' announced today that 'James Bond in... Agent Under Fire' is slated to hit shelves in late March. The Xbox version will feature AI bots in the multiplayer mode and the ability to select difficulty settings before each mission.
Agent Under fire features an original single player storyline set over 12 levels. As Bond, gamers must prevent the evil Malprave from taking over the world with his cloning technology. You'll have plenty of gadgets, guns and cars to make your missions possible. Oh yeah, you'll also get the Bond girls if you are successful.

The game's multiplayer action allows up to four players to compete through split screen action.

khaos2005
03-06-2002, 05:52 PM
What is this game like? In terms of quality I mean. I loved Goldeneye for the N64, my favorite all time FPS for a while, until Halo. But every other James Bond game since then have not been very good (in my opinion). Is anyone getting this game?

Legolas
03-06-2002, 05:55 PM
What EA did to the bond series, Rare had a really good thing going with Goldeneye but I didn't like World is not enough and I didn't like this game for PS2.

Xtopia
03-06-2002, 05:56 PM
Can't Wait!:p

monkeyman
03-06-2002, 06:01 PM
yeah i cant wait for this game!!!!!!

this is a must have on my list:D

theres a lot of must haves on my list:D

Xtopia
03-06-2002, 06:09 PM
mm... that's a tough question. Maybe a mix between your mom, and your sister. There's alot of hardcore action in it, but it comes at a very cheap price... free.

Well that's not very original. Your mom is on everyone's must have list.

Okay dude, after reading the two comments above and your sig...it is quite obvious you have some problems! Why dont ya tone it down a bit??

The Terminator
03-06-2002, 06:09 PM
It's actually a lot of fun.

*Remembers the Rocket launcher/jetpack combo*

Mmmm... multiplayer chaos...

E-Xbox
03-06-2002, 06:13 PM
the release date is march 26th...
so stores will be gettin it between the 26th and 29th...
ive been waiting for a while to get this game....
this news is not new