PDA

View Full Version : okay look below and see what spacey did

JakofallAces
04-08-2008, 05:12 PM
spaceys a mod, learn it, live it, accept it, or get banned, your thread closed, or your custom faceplate blwon up, yes he has C4 planted in all of them;)

SpaceGhost2K
04-08-2008, 07:39 PM
What are you talking about? I'm gonna start calling you "Babylon," 'cause you babble on, and on, and on....

JakofallAces
04-08-2008, 07:45 PM
What are you talking about? I'm gonna start calling you "Babylon," 'cause you babble on, and on, and on....

JEALOUS i am mad because you closed the thread about who you needed to make stickers for, i wanted to post their and now want to make a petition against you okay?

SpaceGhost2K
04-08-2008, 08:32 PM
WHAT thread?

Drugs are bad, mmmkay kids?

JakofallAces
04-08-2008, 08:40 PM
WHAT thread?

Drugs are bad, mmmkay kids?

wow u deleted it i didnt know you could do that i guess you freaky mods can do anything well thats it this is war EDWARD me and katamari and chronik challenge you a to duel to the death and since kids dont die WE WIN katamari counts as a kid because she is awesome funny and has a better sense of humor than you do, so take your sales person like voice truck off to UCLA and stay there kk I am sick of you being so much better than everybody in everyway...

PS this post is complete bs i am kidding spacey have fun a UCLA on the 13th and tell katamari she is da bomb also give her a big hug from me for no damn reason THANKS:cheers:

KatamariKutie
04-08-2008, 09:25 PM
wow u deleted it i didnt know you could do that i guess you freaky mods can do anything well thats it this is war EDWARD me and katamari and chronik challenge you a to duel to the death and since kids dont die WE WIN katamari counts as a kid because she is awesome funny and has a better sense of humor than you do, so take your sales person like voice truck off to UCLA and stay there kk I am sick of you being so much better than everybody in everyway...

PS this post is complete bs i am kidding spacey have fun a UCLA on the 13th and tell katamari she is da bomb also give her a big hug from me for no damn reason THANKS:cheers:

jak jak jak.you are just all over the place tonight.... :moody:
thanks for thinking i'm so cool :) if you met me in person you'd just think i was some poser old lady trying to retain my youth.

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 05:21 AM
jak jak jak.you are just all over the place tonight.... :moody:
thanks for thinking i'm so cool :) if you met me in person you'd just think i was some poser old lady trying to retain my youth.
if your not cool and young then i dont know who is, also if i met you in person i would..... eat your soul!!!!

wicked_d365
04-09-2008, 02:25 PM
jack you need to chill out, it's just a thread, and get off Space's nutz, for real, if you was on them any harder, he'd have a third one.

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 02:35 PM
jack you need to chill out, it's just a thread, and get off Space's nutz, for real, if you was on them any harder, he'd have a third one.

wow can u read i was kidding geez

Ry
04-09-2008, 02:57 PM
He just has mod powers in the faceplate forums

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 03:01 PM
He just has mod powers in the faceplate forums

yup also chicken whats up with the sig and avatar change nice but a little much i aint bowing to you

Ry
04-09-2008, 03:04 PM
yup also chicken whats up with the sig and avatar change nice but a little much i aint bowing to you
Why not:(

EDIT: yay! post #900, Jak<3

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Why not:(

EDIT: yay! post #900, Jak<3

because u aint king also wtf does jak<3 mean?

Ry
04-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Ilu for getting me post #900. I know, Its for TPT, I know Im not king.

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Ilu for getting me post #900. I know, Its for TPT, I know Im not king.

what just what i understood nothing from that post please spell stuff out i aint some avid txter

Ry
04-09-2008, 04:01 PM
what just what i understood nothing from that post please spell stuff out i aint some avid txterNvm..

gameking28
04-09-2008, 04:10 PM
lol I can't believe this thread had 16 replies.

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 04:15 PM
lol I can't believe this thread had 16 replies.

now its 17 sweet i love this place if i die i wanna be buried here with my sig

Elite-Concepts
04-09-2008, 04:46 PM

i made his avatar for him, he wanted a company logo with ChickenOwnzYew so thats what i came up with :P

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 04:52 PM
i made his avatar for him, he wanted a company logo with ChickenOwnzYew so thats what i came up with :P

cool nice work but i aint into computer design despite the fact that i own a mac, what kinda computer u got

KatamariKutie
04-09-2008, 06:54 PM
I finally got 100% on Lego Star Wars II WOOHOO!!!!!!

(this thread interruption brought to you buy Interuptitol...when you just can't get a word in edgewise)

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
I finally got 100% on Lego Star Wars II WOOHOO!!!!!!

(this thread interruption brought to you buy Interuptitol...when you just can't get a word in edgewise)

and for when Jak posts everything and anywhere to make your lives miserable and enjoyable:argue1:

Elite-Concepts
04-10-2008, 02:33 AM
cool nice work but i aint into computer design despite the fact that i own a mac, what kinda computer u got

just a standard laptop, getting a 24" imac soon though:cool: but thought i would buy myself a new car first :)

Ry
04-10-2008, 06:27 AM
iMacs<3 I want a Mac so bad, thats my next computer.

JakofallAces
04-10-2008, 06:42 AM
iMacs<3 I want a Mac so bad, thats my next computer.

THEIR GODLY what grade you in wait till high school to get one and get a job macbook pros are the shiz thats what i got