PDA

View Full Version : Artilcle on Faceplate Collecting

tacohead
04-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi guys, here is an article I was interviewed for, hope you enjoy it. I'd be curious to know if any of you share my opinions of the scene.

Just wanted to say that I made a point to give Spaceghost2k props for his custom plates during this interview but it doesn't look like it made it into the final article. Bummer!

http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2008/04/column_jump_button_the_promise.php#more

JakofallAces
04-10-2008, 05:10 PM
I KNEW IT u only finally picture your plate for an alterior motive but anyways still great article JOSH, hehehe its fun collecting and i wish i had started earlier but then again i dont since i would be broke as hell

gameking28
04-10-2008, 07:07 PM
That's funny, I'm in SoCal too! :)

SpaceGhost2K
04-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi guys, here is an article I was interviewed for, hope you enjoy it. I'd be curious to know if any of you share my opinions of the scene.

Just wanted to say that I made a point to give Spaceghost2k props for his custom plates during this interview but it doesn't look like it made it into the final article. Bummer!

http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2008/04/column_jump_button_the_promise.php#more

Hey, I got a pic in there and a blub about customs. That works for me. :)

You guys in the industry are killing me. I want to work in gaming so bad i can taste it. No, wait... that's lasagne. Anyway, I'm going to Seattle next week with a resume in hand. I gotta try.

tacohead
04-11-2008, 01:07 AM
I KNEW IT u only finally picture your plate for an alterior motive but anyways still great article JOSH, hehehe its fun collecting and i wish i had started earlier but then again i dont since i would be broke as hell

Well... I really did mean to take some pix a while back when you first asked but work has been crazy for me this year. Let's just say the interview gave me additional inspiration to make that long haul to the display case **cough - Storage Unit ** . :)

JakofallAces
04-11-2008, 05:19 AM
Well... I really did mean to take some pix a while back when you first asked but work has been crazy for me this year. Let's just say the interview gave me additional inspiration to make that long haul to the display case **cough - Storage Unit ** . :)

ya well dont keep em there they are sweet and awesome get a REAL display case

SpaceGhost2K
04-11-2008, 07:38 PM
TomDeaf needs to hook him up with the 411 on those displays of his. Tom's collection looks great in them, but tacoheads would look even cooler.

And here's Spacey, bringin' up the rear.

:D

JakofallAces
04-12-2008, 04:53 PM
TomDeaf needs to hook him up with the 411 on those displays of his. Tom's collection looks great in them, but tacoheads would look even cooler.

And here's Spacey, bringin' up the rear.

:D
with ghost rider sketchin along behind the car (sketchin as in skateboardin)