PDA

View Full Version : Operation Darkness

warlikechunk
04-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Zombies,Vampires,Skeletons... And Hitler!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32655.html

any body heard anything about this game?
sounds interesting to say the least.

It's an RPG, you're part of a British Special forces team known as the Wolf Pack, and you'll be able to change into different creatures and beings, be able to use WWII weapons, magic and upgrade weapons and try to take out Hitlers secret army, while making your way to the big man himself.

any thoughts?

Unreal
04-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Sounds interesting anyway.

WillyV2
04-10-2008, 08:09 PM
I don't think it would be my type of game. A WWII based RPG with those elements, I'm not going to say it sounds 'dumb' but it's odd. I'll watch more on this game though in the near future. The game in the trailer looked, different to say the least.

mattgame
04-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I immediately thought of Wolfenstein when I read that. What happened to that game? Should go next gen.

SmartarseV2
04-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure if the second half of the trailer was better than the first...mainly because I didn't watch it. But it'll be cool to see where this game ends up nonetheless. And you're right matt, Wolfenstein should come to the new consoles.

Dresdenfolk
05-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Operation darkness must have had serious cutbacks from the poor graphics, but i play for thrgame and it was dwffinately a unique experience and humorous twist on thw history of WWII. Once i got used to the camer movements in the battles it got much more enjoyable as well