PDA

View Full Version : Whats with all the Fanboys?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-17-2008, 08:08 AM
I dont know if you guys noticed,(lol) but we have been getting attack after attack from fan boys, I've been coming to this website since 2001, and I have never seen the fanboys attack this frequently. It's funny really I guess xbox has finaly made them snap!! :rofl::rofl:

WillyV2
04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
I dont know if you guys noticed,(lol) but we have been getting attack after attack from fan boys, I've been coming to this website since 2001, and I have never seen the fanboys attack this frequently. It's funny really I guess xbox has finaly made them snap!! :rofl::rofl:

I don't think it's anything in particular. I think most of them 'snap' sooner or later. It could be just a phase though, although I hope we don't have more incidents like that anytime soon, although it was slightly humorous. :)

LiquidX
04-17-2008, 10:10 AM
It's just cause they're so bored from not having anything good to play.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-17-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't think it's anything in particular. I think most of them 'snap' sooner or later. It could be just a phase though, although I hope we don't have more incidents like that anytime soon, although it was slightly humorous. :)

Yeah they normaly are, It's like I told that one guy mikewarrior w/e, If I had spent 600 to 800 dollars on a game console that promised to be, wayyyy better than it's leading competitor, and then i find out it's a peace of SHT I'd come in here too and yell at you guys too lol no offence lol ...

I think you might be right...

Not Pink
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm a fanboy...

Not Yellow
04-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Yeah, me too. But..I'm the good kind.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-17-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm a fanboy...

Yeah, me too. But..I'm the good kind.

Get out now!! lol jk

no i mean like the fanboys that like to fight, trust me i love all games but not all systems, i give the makers of god of war props not sony for hosting it, but i don't wanna offend anyone. But whats with this dudes that keep coming into our happy website, and disrupting our talk about xbox, if they think that xbox sucks fine let them go to there own website and post that, but i hate when people come in this website and start trash talking the box, annoying...

Steeps5
04-17-2008, 05:57 PM

wow, that was hilarious when i first read it

the only person that i have seen saying bad things about the 360 was that mikewarrior guy

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-17-2008, 06:12 PM
wow, that was hilarious when i first read it

the only person that i have seen saying bad things about the 360 was that mikewarrior guy

there have been a few, in the past though no one like hell either for his stuff against xbox...

Slowride
04-17-2008, 09:01 PM
I really wish people would stop using the word fanboy.....

Ry
04-17-2008, 10:38 PM
I really wish people would stop using the word fanboy.....
I wish there were no 'fanboys'

Not Pink
04-18-2008, 01:22 PM
I wish people didn't mistake me for a girl.

Reclaimer
04-18-2008, 01:25 PM

Wait.. you're not a girl?
You look like this lesbian that was stationed with me once.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-18-2008, 01:27 PM

LMFAO!! maybe u should stop playing halo 3 lol sorry i saw an opening had to take it, im just kidding anyways, i love halo... ;) but maybe name youself
Not a girl instead of not pink.. lol i dont know dude..

Not Pink
04-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Maybe I should be a girl.
If I sell both my nads, that'll be enough to
purchase a castration.
Maybe they'll even slap a vag on me.
Thanks you Xbox Addict.
Your words have been taken into consideration.

Reclaimer
04-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Maybe I should be a girl.
If I sell both my nads, that'll be enough to
purchase a castration.
Maybe they'll even slap a vag on me.
Thanks you Xbox Addict.
Your words have been taken into consideration.

Well for what it's worth, that lebian you look like had one hell of a right hook. I watched her knock guys clean the hell out.

l Maximus l
04-19-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm a lesbian...

Ainokeatoo
04-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Well for what it's worth, that lebian you look like had one hell of a right hook. I watched her knock guys clean the hell out.

She didn't deck you did she? I mean... Haha, come on, not reclaimer.

Not Pink
04-21-2008, 10:27 AM

My spaghetti noodle arms don't allow
me to throw any hooks.
God designed them for controllers.

Reclaimer
04-21-2008, 10:45 AM
She didn't deck you did she? I mean... Haha, come on, not reclaimer.

Yeah during full contact defensive tactics drills she's cleaned my clock a few times.
Thinking about back then when that happened and not too long ago when I used to take boxing classes along with my jiu-jitsu, those were some of the hardest times I've been hit.

I mean.. I sparred with guys that hit so hard your knees wobbled.. she hit me so hard I saw stars.

Of course she was the first women I've ever hit (until later on during the course of a mission I had to clock a chick). Nonetheless went to her knees, got up smiled and scared the hell out of me with a barrage of haymakers.

Whew.. crazy stuff.