PDA

View Full Version : Deal On Dark Sector Faceplates!!!!

UNV Superkid
04-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Ok here is the deal, i have a few friends in the gaming industry ( a few enemies as well) any way i just got a hold of 5 dark sector faceplate's and i am willing to sell 4 of them...

Any one that is interested please pm.. I will ship worldwide for any interested party...

$5 shipping. Let me know what you think is fair and we will see what can be worked out... don't delay because i don't think these will last long!!!!

Sorry i made a new thread instead of in the heads up page i just thought this was a great deal and didn't want it to go unseen!!

JakofallAces
04-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Ok here is the deal, i have a few friends in the gaming industry ( a few enemies as well) any way i just got a hold of 5 dark sector faceplate's and i am willing to sell 4 of them...

Any one that is interested please pm.. I will ship worldwide for any interested party...

$5 shipping. Let me know what you think is fair and we will see what can be worked out... don't delay because i don't think these will last long!!!!

Sorry i made a new thread instead of in the heads up page i just thought this was a great deal and didn't want it to go unseen!!

i knew it they arent that rare

JarkMan
04-17-2008, 05:27 PM
im not sure how much they are worth but depending on how much they are worth i would like to buy one but if its to much i cant cause im already making a deal with jak for one of his plates

SpaceGhost2K
04-18-2008, 12:23 AM
im not sure how much they are worth but depending on how much they are worth i would like to buy one but if its to much i cant cause im already making a deal with jak for one of his plates

I sent you a PM, but I dunno.... This trip cost a little and I've got two trips to LA this next week on top of that.

gameking28
04-18-2008, 02:37 AM
The Dark Sector faceplates have been showing up on eBay pretty regularly since the game was released. I'm pretty sure they're a lot more common than we all originally thought. :confused:
Someone here actually asked me what I thought was more rare - Civilization Revolution (which has a stated number of 2000 faceplates), or Dark Sector.
In 3 weeks I've seen more Dark Sector faceplates on eBay than I'd ever seen of CR - and that's including the large number of CR plates listed recently too.