PDA

View Full Version : gamester hand held

greggp666
03-06-2002, 07:37 PM
well i just got the gamester hand held wheel.so this is what i think of it.out 10 its gets a 7. its a great thing to own if you like nascar games.havent tryed it on anyout game yet.the bad of it is the d-pad and the triggers are lets just say cheep.but all in all its a good thing to have if you dont want the big wheel amd peddles sitting on the floor .buy this(mostly for nascar holds the line real nice.:D

Xtopia
03-06-2002, 07:44 PM
cool dude, I have been thinking about buying one of these bad boys! All money is gonna be going towards the awesome games that are comin out these next months! So I might get this!:p

gula
03-06-2002, 08:27 PM
I would prefer the regular Wheel and Break/Accel Pad. Not of the fan of the little handheld Wheel controller.

greggp666
03-06-2002, 08:38 PM
its a good unit for 30 bucks and for someone who does not have the money for a really good wheel or the space.and you can feather the gas and brake.oh yeah plus all you have to do is just plug it in and there you go.its race time.now with the wheel and floor unit you have to move stuff make sure the wheel is not going to move and so on i know this because i have used them on my computer and on my friends (ps2) :( .but to each there own. any way rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)