PDA

View Full Version : Civilization Revolution plate for sale - #500/2000

Radjago
04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
I just found this forum. I've been looking for a while for some place to talk about faceplates and collecting. I've only got a few in my collection so far, but I was able to come by this one through a friend who works at Best Buy.

I'll get some pictures up soon. This is the lowest number of this plate I've seen so far. I've got an idea of what I want for it, but I'll take offers by PM. I have references at other trading sites if you'd like to see them.

SpaceGhost2K
04-22-2008, 02:56 AM
I'd like to, man, 'cause that's one on my wish list. But if you had ANY idea what I've spent this month.... holy frijoles. And I've got a hunch by your write-up that you're looking for more than I'd want to spend on it, anyway. Not to steal your thunder or anything, but there are two thousand of these out there. I mean, there are 5,000 of the Bioshock sets and E305's, but those are a little bit more significant in the big picture than Civilization: Revolution. When you can get a Tags or Urban for around $200, why people are spending mad money for this plate, I'll never know.

JakofallAces
04-22-2008, 05:26 AM
I'd like to, man, 'cause that's one on my wish list. But if you had ANY idea what I've spent this month.... holy frijoles. And I've got a hunch by your write-up that you're looking for more than I'd want to spend on it, anyway. Not to steal your thunder or anything, but there are two thousand of these out there. I mean, there are 5,000 of the Bioshock sets and E305's, but those are a little bit more significant in the big picture than Civilization: Revolution. When you can get a Tags or Urban for around $200, why people are spending mad money for this plate, I'll never know.

its probably because they dont show up that much i doubt they were as easy to sell as the bioshock who knows

Nato King
04-22-2008, 05:26 PM
I would have loved to buy that faceplate from you about a week ago but I just brought one off someone yesterday for a very cheap price I think. Less than 135. I can't remember what number it is but once I get it in the mail I will come post it in this thread.

Also I got Dark Sector, Naruto, and a tag06.

SpaceGhost2K
04-22-2008, 08:16 PM
I would have loved to buy that faceplate from you about a week ago but I just brought one off someone yesterday for a very cheap price I think. Less than 135. I can't remember what number it is but once I get it in the mail I will come post it in this thread.

Also I got Dark Sector, Naruto, and a tag06.

Ach, you're killin' men. I got IdolM@ster and one other, so I'm hardly crying.

JakofallAces
04-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Ach, you're killin' men. I got IdolM@ster and one other, so I'm hardly crying.

hes killin men??? anyways check ur pms in one min i will tell you my proposal