PDA

View Full Version : What Guitar hero level do you play at?

Fargoth
04-23-2008, 08:31 PM
I play at normally an expert level but I can't beat the prison playlist excluding la grange.
I also haven't beaten The Devil went down to Georgia or hard.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
04-23-2008, 09:45 PM
i play on hard I can play some songs on expert well like linkin park and almost easy from the downloads but slither is a btch on hard and expert, i was able to beat dragon force, once on hard never again!!, but my career on hard I'm actually stuck on war. Still haven't started expert.. :cool:

Fargoth
04-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Expert in my opinion has some songs that are easier than hard.

Ainokeatoo
04-24-2008, 12:50 AM
I can play hard lmao I barely can play hard, the orange button is hard to press o.o;

falldowndrunk
04-24-2008, 12:55 AM
Well,lessee,I got 5 stars on all the songs on hard but three(stupid Slayer..).And for some reason Cult kicks my butt on expert,my eyes just blur and then I can't focus,and screw up at the very end of the solo.Stupid Cult.

Variation-XBA
04-24-2008, 01:14 AM
Expert, because that's what real men play~

Ainokeatoo
04-24-2008, 01:58 AM
Expert, because that's what real men play~

o.o; Chuck Norris plays on Veteran on GHIII >_> real men play Veteran.

Omen28
04-24-2008, 04:26 AM
I don't play much but when I do play its usually play at medium. But on Rock Band Guitar I can play on hard, at least on most songs.

Unreal
04-24-2008, 04:38 AM
When new songs come out. I will gold star them on easy, medium. 5 star on hard if I can and play expert if possible. I play on hard pretty much all the time and I am working on expert all the time. Mind you, I don't play that much anymore :(

CrazyCougar
04-24-2008, 06:46 AM
I dont play either Rock Band or GH very oftan so when I do play its usually on medium.

TheCovenant
04-26-2008, 02:25 PM
soy experto

DozertheDozaria
04-26-2008, 03:23 PM
o.o; Chuck Norris plays on Veteran on GHIII >_> real men play Veteran.

Actually... there is a hidden Chuck Norris difficulty that only Chuck Norris can access. He has Five Stars on content that hasn't even been released yet. Some of it may never get released because Chuck has deemed it impossible for mortal men and women.

Chuck's guitar has 12 buttons and he can press them all at the same time. There is also no whammy bar on his guitar... just a pedal that hangs 6 feet off the ground that he constantly round houses to provide the whammy...

I personally play on regular... but I'm old and don't even own the game... I feel so weak...

Ciao,
Dozer:whistle:

Slowride
04-26-2008, 05:21 PM
medium.....

cadetchik
04-27-2008, 10:51 AM
I can play on medium, just getting the hang of hard mode

BatGirlMcGee
04-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Last time I played I was on Medium...because I'm weaksauce. :hump:

l Maximus l
04-29-2008, 11:17 PM
I don't have Guitar Hero, but, on Rock Band, in the last week and a half, I have been playing strictly on Hard. The easier songs (warm up songs through "solid" songs") I can play on Expert.

I honestly never thought I would get the hang of the 5th button, but, now it's second nature...it's pretty sweet! I've been playing Rock Band more than anything else lately. It's the first game since Halo 1 where I left my house to play at a friend's house to play a game with a group of other people. Lots of good times and frosty beverages! It gets tougher as the night rolls on and when the beer bottles become less and less :cheers:

Ry
04-30-2008, 06:23 AM
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard/Expert

Enamelized420
05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
I never owned GHII and got GHIII w/ the Xplorer for Xmas07', no bundles left, and when I pick it up to play on occassion it's on Medium right now but if I practice and mess w/ it I'm sur eI could do Hard. Be a while before expert....

wicked_d365
05-09-2008, 02:11 PM
I don't play too much, but when I do I play on medium. I'm starting to get where I can play on hard. Me and the orange button don't get along. Rock band I can play on hard and some on expert, the smaller buttons on the the neck rock. Yes, my gamerscore says expert, my brother plays on my tag. He's good, he beat the whole game on expert in about 3-4 hours, probably would have been faster if I had realized sooner the lag was from my DVD burner I had the 360 ran through.