PDA

View Full Version : Last few plates, I'm done

NeXsus
05-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey guys I recently got burned on eBay auction #170187654164. It pretty much put me outta the faceplate game (out 200 bux) :(, I'm looking for a few choice ones to add before I put this obsession to bed, if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Dead Rising
Chromehounds
Grand Theft Auto 4
TOY2R QEE FACEPLATE + KUBRICK BE@RBRICK
US Launch "I made this" <- fav plate by far :)

wicked_d365
05-05-2008, 12:27 PM
That sucks, sorry to hear that. I just saw the toy plate on ebay yesterday #170216482231, and the GTA 4 plates have gone down a few bucks, I got one for 50, shipped, Keep searching on a pff during the day, I find 39.99 shipped buy it now.

Jesse757x
05-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Did you file a dispute with paypal? It looks like your protected up to $200. I bought something and the seller never sent the item so I filed a dispute with paypal and they gave me my money back due to the buyer protection. It takes about 10 days. If the seller doesnt respond or can't provide proof that he sent you the item then you win the case and get your money. I hope this helps. Idk if you paid with paypal or not.

gameking28
05-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Did you file a dispute with paypal? It looks like your protected up to $200. I bought something and the seller never sent the item so I filed a dispute with paypal and they gave me my money back due to the buyer protection. It takes about 10 days. If the seller doesnt respond or can't provide proof that he sent you the item then you win the case and get your money. I hope this helps. Idk if you paid with paypal or not.

What he said. PP is pretty good about this stuff - especially if the guy is completely non-responsive. It's worth the time to look into it - especially to get your money back.

JakofallAces
05-05-2008, 05:48 PM
What he said. PP is pretty good about this stuff - especially if the guy is completely non-responsive. It's worth the time to look into it - especially to get your money back.

and to get sweet revenge YAY RETALIATION:hump:

NeXsus
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
yeah I went the PayPal route unfortunately the problem is that it came from my bank account instead of a credit card and the length of time that passed since the auction ended blah blah ( any excuse in my opinion... ) but yeah I've exhausted my options. If I had set it to use my credit card which is deep in the options I might add... and acted faster ( guess I allowed too long for shipping.. ) the outcome might be different live and learn I guess, pisses me off cuz there was some choice plates there, zero hour and a custom lord of the rings plate... *sigh*

wicked_d365
05-06-2008, 07:43 AM
yeah I went the PayPal route unfortunately the problem is that it came from my bank account instead of a credit card and the length of time that passed since the auction ended blah blah ( any excuse in my opinion... ) but yeah I've exhausted my options. If I had set it to use my credit card which is deep in the options I might add... and acted faster ( guess I allowed too long for shipping.. ) the outcome might be different live and learn I guess, pisses me off cuz there was some choice plates there, zero hour and a custom lord of the rings plate... *sigh*

I almost fell for that guys stuff to, but I noticed he had a bunch of other "rare" plates, and he's been listing a ton of stuff lately, somethign didn't feel right. I have been seeing alot of that on ebay lately.

Repo Man 360
05-06-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm in a dispute with a guy on ebay over an E3 faceplate so I feel your pain. I think the main company on ebay is weeklygamingdeals. They are selling E305 plates with 20 gig hard drive for $40 buy it now. Of course I know those are phony, but a@#holes are buying those knock offs then selling them as legit. When my dispute with pp is resolved i'll post the outcome.

LiL Munz E
05-06-2008, 11:25 PM
sorry to hear that man

wicked_d365
05-07-2008, 07:35 AM
I'm in a dispute with a guy on ebay over an E3 faceplate so I feel your pain. I think the main company on ebay is weeklygamingdeals. They are selling E305 plates with 20 gig hard drive for $40 buy it now. Of course I know those are phony, but a@#holes are buying those knock offs then selling them as legit. When my dispute with pp is resolved i'll post the outcome.

I reported like 20 of those auctions to Ebay, but they keep putting them up. :cuss: