PDA

View Full Version : Damn guys

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Dudes i think my xbox is on its way to be shipped back, my box when u turn it on now it doesn’t start up it gives me a flashing black screen i normally have to unplug and plug back in my, wires then i got to sit it up start it up then settle it down again start it up pretty much just play the up down game with it then it'll turn on... u know I'm so fed up with this whole situation is not even funny.

CrazyCougar
05-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Wow..I am speechless. Man, thats not even comical anymore and MS better send you a brand spanking new console back.

falldowndrunk
05-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Yeah,thats bad dude,but at least your laser sits in the right spot and doesn't scratch the holy hell out of your discs like my old one did.Then you get the One red ring of death.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Yeah,thats bad dude,but at least your laser sits in the right spot and doesn't scratch the holy hell out of your discs like my old one did.Then you get the One red ring of death.

thats true, wow did they atleast gave you the game it messed up back or no..?

CrazyCougar-XBA;1067387]Wow..I am speechless. Man, thats not even comical anymore and MS better send you a brand spanking new console back.

I know dude, the sad part is they did send me a new one, however i havnt sent it out again its just that one time it did that.., its running as of right now i just turned it on so it is working.. hopefully ::fingerscross:: it wont mess up again.

Ainokeatoo
05-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Dudes i think my xbox is on its way to be shipped back, my box when u turn it on now it doesn’t start up it gives me a flashing black screen i normally have to unplug and plug back in my, wires then i got to sit it up start it up then settle it down again start it up pretty much just play the up down game with it then it'll turn on... u know I'm so fed up with this whole situation is not even funny.

I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about, i'm laughing my ass off, damn brooklyn it really sucks to be you, holy ****, what is that your tenth console now? I think we need to get you a leprechaun, some horseshoes, and maybe a plastic four leaf clover. You need all the luck you can get lmao...

Slowride
05-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Sucks dude. I've had to replace mine only once, but it was out of warranty and I shelled out $100.

Damn MS.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-07-2008, 07:11 PM
I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about, i'm laughing my ass off, damn brooklyn it really sucks to be you, holy ****, what is that your tenth console now? I think we need to get you a leprechaun, some horseshoes, and maybe a plastic four leaf clover. You need all the luck you can get lmao...

lol it is funny bro.. but it sucks so bad at the same time.. but its working fine right now i been playing gta for like 5 hours now and nothing ... i think maybe a wire was loose or something maybe i was paranoid ...

Ainokeatoo
05-07-2008, 07:57 PM
lol it is funny bro.. but it sucks so bad at the same time.. but its working fine right now i been playing gta for like 5 hours now and nothing ... i think maybe a wire was loose or something maybe i was paranoid ...

Lmao Or maybe your xbox likes to play with you like mine does, o.O it used to make weird noises when I started it while having it standing up, I layed it flat and it didn't make noises so I stand it back up again sure enough the damn noises stopped. o.O then came back later the next day.

falldowndrunk
05-07-2008, 08:49 PM
thats true, wow did they atleast gave you the game it messed up back or no..?

I know dude, the sad part is they did send me a new one, however i havnt sent it out again its just that one time it did that.., its running as of right now i just turned it on so it is working.. hopefully ::fingerscross:: it wont mess up again.

Nope,and it took me a over a month to get it back too.The least they could have donw was give me Halo 3.(it was released the same week I got my Xbox back.)

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Nope,and it took me a over a month to get it back too.The least they could have donw was give me Halo 3.(it was released the same week I got my Xbox back.)

wow jerks man...