PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Va...

Enamelized420
05-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Hey everybody, I'm johnny a 33yo Gaming parent of soon to be 4 kids.. I've been a gamers since the Old School days of atari,NES,SNES,N64,DreamCast,Xbox,PS1,PS2 and currently my 360 that I've had for a little over a yr now.

I'm out in BFE right now so I can't get highspeed to game and satellite just isn;t up to speed yet. So the majority of my gaming is done Offline, but I do get a chance to get on Live from time to time.

I enjoy FPS,Racing,RPG etc.... so if I do get on live feel free to hit me up to run for cover in the trenches or take a few laps around Maple Valley...

thanks for looking and hope to meet some new people..:cheers:

laughs
05-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Welcome to the site, you'll love it here. Great group of people... Awww yes, the Atari! I remember playing that when I was like 4 years old... My two sisters and my cousins would play it all the time. Pitfall FTW! Is it just me or is there something lacking from today's games? Maybe it's just because I'm older, I don't know.

Ry
05-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the Site, enjoy your stay. The oldest system I own is the NES.

Rhiannon
05-08-2008, 02:02 PM
welcome! Hope you enjoy XBA and congrats on the soon to be new addition!

Nato King
05-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the site you have pick a great site to join and meet wounderfull people.

Shawn-XBA
05-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

falldowndrunk
05-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Sweet,I love meeting gamers my age.Welcome to the site!

Why isn't Pong on XLA!?!?

WillyV2
05-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the Site, enjoy your stay. The oldest system I own is the NES.

You weren't even around for the NES. :whistle:

You know I love you.

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay and stick around.

LINKINPARK8591
05-08-2008, 10:43 PM
How Goez It Welcome and enjoy, i know i'll be getting on live soon.

Enamelized420
05-09-2008, 07:31 AM
thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.. I look forward to hanging out and kicking my feet up and staying awhile...

Yeah I agree there should be some of the older games released on XBLA but time will tell if that ever happens... i will say this one thing the new gen consoles are lacking from the days of Atari/NES is that you didn't have to worry about overheating or RROD at all. they were made solid and to last for many many hours of gaming...

thanks for the congrats Rhiannon she'll be welcomed into the world around August 16th....

DozertheDozaria
05-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the site, you'll love it here. Great group of people... Awww yes, the Atari! I remember playing that when I was like 4 years old... My two sisters and my cousins would play it all the time. Pitfall FTW! Is it just me or is there something lacking from today's games? Maybe it's just because I'm older, I don't know.

Wow! This is the closest thing to a cogent comment that I've seen laughs make since I started coming to the site! Laughs, I am truly impressed.

So now, Enamelized420, you have to stay. You have changed laughs!

Ok, ok... Seriously... welcome to the site man. Congrats on the 4th kid and being old school. Hopefully you do decide to hang around; it's a great site with great people.

Ciao,
Dozer

Xbox360Aaron
05-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay here in the Community.

Thanks, :cool: AaronRuler

Slowride
05-10-2008, 10:13 PM
whats up man.

welcome!

Steeps5
05-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey, welcome to XBA. Hope you have a good time with all the strange members we have here.

Enamelized420
05-13-2008, 07:11 PM
well I like it around here and there does seem to be a nice mixture of people which is always good for a community. I look forward to being aroud for awhile to come as well maybe showing off some custom theme plates of my own here soon...

I've got the creative urge that i've not had in awhile.... hope to put it to good use.

Once again thanks for the warm welcomes

Variation-XBA
05-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Hey, welcome to XBA. Hope you have a good time with all the strange members we have here.

We are not strange, we are unique
:watchout:

Slowride
05-14-2008, 07:50 PM
We are not strange, we are unique
:watchout:

sit down freak

Enamelized420
05-15-2008, 08:27 AM
unique, strange,freaks etc all just diff kinds of people... variety is good as it would be boring as hell around here if we all were the same and had the same outlooks on things.. diff strokes for diff folks lol lol

wicked_d365
05-15-2008, 05:02 PM
It's a little late but welcome. We've been chating for a few days now, but anywho. Conragts on the newest addition.
I still have 2 working Atari's, a 5200, and a Kolicovision (it's in Missouri, but i know it works) still have my Nes and Super somewhere. Someone stole my 64(bastards, one of the best systems ever) Had a Dreamcast and a Saturn (yes, I bought a Saturn, come on, Daytona was the s**t back then, and Knights) If your ever looking for anything, just let us know, their is always someone online, bored, looking for something to do.

Reclaimer
05-15-2008, 10:35 PM
I used to live in Virginia too. I was stationed in Portsmouth. What a suck ass place that was.

hellonearth159
05-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Hey...A little late, but welcome to the site. I've got a tribe of 4 kids too.

Jeezy 187
05-18-2008, 07:17 PM
wasup yo welcome to the site.!
im new to and i love it.. oh and if u dont have gta 4 yet or call of duty 4 yet i HIGH LY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GET IT and guitar hero 3 of course which i love also

Enamelized420
05-19-2008, 08:51 AM
thanks for the welcome jeezy.. noce to see someone else from VA on here... I've already got GTAIV and GH3 just not my copy of COD4 yet but here soon. thanks for the heads up though.

Reclaimer
05-21-2008, 05:40 PM
thanks for the welcome jeezy.. noce to see someone else from VA on here... I've already got GTAIV and GH3 just not my copy of COD4 yet but here soon. thanks for the heads up though.

Hey man, add me to your friend's list. Reclaimer C4.
I love to free roam GTA4 online.

Enamelized420
05-22-2008, 08:36 AM
I sent you a FR Reclaimer C4, but I'm not on Live very often as I live in BFE and they don't have high-speed out this way....

Jeezy 187
05-22-2008, 04:16 PM
anyone else from va on here ???

Enamelized420
05-22-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm not sure man... I've only got a few people from here in VA on my Friends List.. those are just eneral friends of mine though,not people I've met on Live etc..

Enamelized420
09-10-2020, 05:20 AM
Well, well I figured since the site was back open I would at least resurrect this and update it lol WOW it's amazing how time flies! I'm now a 45yo Gaming parent that games with my kids. My oldest will be 21 in Nov and youngest daughter turned 12 last month. (1 boy and 3 daughters) As for the gaming world I've been running a combination of Xbox One X with the Elite 2.0 and right now 2 PC's to fulfill that itch. I've also been in the process of collecting the varies items and components to start streaming my gameplay over on twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/enamelized/about)

I hope to see some new people along with some old schoolers :hump:

Variation-XBA
09-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Well, well I figured since the site was back open I would at least resurrect this and update it lol WOW it's amazing how time flies! I'm now a 45yo Gaming parent that games with my kids. My oldest will be 21 in Nov and youngest daughter turned 12 last month. (1 boy and 3 daughters) As for the gaming world I've been running a combination of Xbox One X with the Elite 2.0 and right now 2 PC's to fulfill that itch. I've also been in the process of collecting the varies items and components to start streaming my gameplay over on twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/enamelized/about)

I hope to see some new people along with some old schoolers :hump:

Now you're making ME feel old....

Enamelized420
09-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Variation, memories or just feeling older?!?!?

Variation-XBA
09-11-2020, 12:40 AM
Variation, memories or just feeling older?!?!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Memmmmmmmmmmmmmmoriessssss!