PDA

View Full Version : Who's looking forward to this game?

thunderkiss2k1
03-07-2002, 01:01 AM
Duke Nukem Forever. I have not seen any screens for it, but hey, its a Duke Nukem game. What do you guys think?

Hugh_Jass
03-07-2002, 08:41 AM
DNF has been in development for what...four or five years now? I know it was announced before Daikatana. It's hard to believe this game is more than vaporware. As much as I liked DN3D I'm really sceptical about DNF. My inclination is to belive that the game must really suck if they've been sitting on it for this long.

Ninja Scroll
03-07-2002, 10:01 AM
Duke WHO?!

I thought Duke Nukem Forever was the name of a rumored movie staring WWF's The Rock?

btw, is'nt Nukem some kinda shooting 1st or 3rd person game?

JJaX
03-07-2002, 10:33 AM
Duke Nukem 3D was one of the greatest FPS on the PC.

Duke matches were fun as hell. Co-op was cool too.

(i played a lot of FPS via 14.4 modem back in the day)

But there hasnt been a good duke nukem since than. And this games been in development since like the pentuim chip came out. :rolleyes:

But im keeping my fingers crossed that they pull this one off right. Duke is da man.

"Im gonna rip off your head and s4it down your Neck." -Duke

thunderkiss2k1
03-07-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Duke WHO?!

I thought Duke Nukem Forever was the name of a rumored movie staring WWF's The Rock?

btw, is'nt Nukem some kinda shooting 1st or 3rd person game?

Hey, Ninja, yes Duke is a FPS. He was the one who used to use all the tough-guy one-liners and ****.

l Maximus l
03-07-2002, 05:00 PM
The Duke rocks!!! I didn't realize that it's coming out for XBox...if it does, I'm all over it like stink on $%#!!! (I'm sure, Duke would say that ;) )

Snoopy7548
03-07-2002, 05:04 PM
it will be cool if it has naked women, like in the original, SHAKE IT BABY!!!:D

Kilik
03-07-2002, 06:00 PM
when this one comes out i'm gettin it for sure Duke is hillarious.