PDA

View Full Version : comparing lost odyssey to final fantasy 7 LOL....

Jeezy 187
05-21-2008, 10:21 PM
ok so i was in another forum and saw the scary words lost odyssey is ten times better than ff7.... LMAO..:eek::eek::eek: does anyone agree with this ?!

thats like saying superman returns the video game( Which is pure PATHETIC IN EVERY WAY) is better than marvel ultimate alliance the superb action Rpg...

LOL.. i had to tell this

:rofl::rofl:

CrazyCougar
05-22-2008, 06:11 AM
I think Lost Odyssey in itself is a very goo dgame. Better than FF7? Cant really say honestly. But seeing as the game Lost Odyssey was created by the Final Fantasy father, I could see him personally wanting this to be his best work to date.

I like both and I would not compare Lost Odyssey to the likes of Superman Returns.

Ainokeatoo
05-22-2008, 12:49 PM
To be honest though CC, FF7 is a RPG legend, lost oddysey just can't live up to that.

CrazyCougar
05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Oh I am not saying Lost Odyssey is better than FF7. But I dont think the analogy of Superman Returns vs Marvel Ultimate Alliance comes even close because Lost Odyssey is a very good game.

Ainokeatoo
05-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh I am not saying Lost Odyssey is better than FF7. But I dont think the analogy of Superman Returns vs Marvel Ultimate Alliance comes even close because Lost Odyssey is a very good game.

OH lol, I didn't get that because I liked superman returns lol.