PDA

View Full Version : Big Mistake Microsoft - Delisting XBLA games & no spring update

Mikewarrior
05-22-2008, 03:42 PM
At least there will be a DRM fix...

a change to DRM policy and a tool released next month that will allow 360 owners to re-license content to onto a single console—finally fixing the issue that forced gamers playing XBLA games to be connected to Xbox if their 360 broke down and was replaced.

Now the dumb...

"In this exclusive interview with general manager of Xbox Live Marc Whitten, Next-Gen gets all the first details on big changes to the service—including that there will be no spring dashboard update, and that underperforming XBLA titles will be removed from the service."

Full story - http://next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10620&Itemid=2

So if people decide to delete those certain delisted games off their Hard Drive, they will no longer have the chance to download them again = Wow, good way to get screwed by losing the game that you once paid for. Good going Microsoft, losing one customer at a time - Priceless.

Funny how they won't just lower the price for those games that are underperforming, just screw those Devs too, huh?

And no update? Good way to be on the ball Microsoft.

Unreal
05-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Do you realize that MS is working on something to combat home right? I don't know where I read it at, but rather then have minor updates. The are going for something big. So I am not going to jump the gun on the spring update. As far as underperforming XBLA games, lowering the price is not going to help. If a game sucks lowering the price is not going to get me to buy it. Congrats on the fix for people that had to get their 360 replaced.

Mikewarrior
05-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Current XBLA titles with a score less than 65..

248 Crystal Quest 2006 64
247 Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe 2007 64
251 Hardwood Hearts 2005 64
255 Texas Hold 'em 2006 63
257 Fatal Fury Special 2007 63
259 Contra 2006 63
260 Marathon: Durandal 2007 63
261 Triggerheart Exelica 2008 63
263 Missile Command 2007 63
264 Time Pilot 2006 63
265 Track & Field 2007 63
266 Hardwood Backgammon 2005 62
269 Hardwood Spades 2005 62
270 Pac-Man 2006 62
272 Frogger 2006 62
273 Mad Tracks 2007 62
277 Root Beer Tapper 2007 61
280 Super Contra 2007 61
287 Geon: Emotions 2007 59
288 Soltrio Solitaire 2007 59
291 Arkadian Warriors 2007 59
292 TiQal 2008 58
294 Rush'n Attack 2007 58
296 Aegis Wing 2007 58
297 Defender 2006 58
298 Rocketmen: Axis of Evil 2008 57
299 Double Dragon 2007 57
301 Xevious 2007 56
303 Gyruss 2007 56
309 Asteroids / Asteroids Deluxe 2007 55
311 Battlestar Galactica 2007 55
314 Centipede & Millipede 2007 55
317 Boogie Bunnies 2008 54
318 Spyglass Board Games 2007 54
321 Brain Challenge 2008 54
323 Tetris Splash 2007 53
327 Ecco the Dolphin 2007 53
330 Battlezone 2008 52
337 Yie Ar Kung-Fu 2007 51
340 Wing Commander Arena 2007 51
341 Novadrome 2006 50
348 Shrek-N-Roll 2007 49
352 Mr. Driller Online 2008 48
353 Scramble 2006 47
354 Tempest 2007 47
357 Street Trace: NYC 2007 45
359 Discs of Tron 2008 44
360 TotemBall 2006 44
362 Word Puzzle 2007 44
365 Tron 2008 43
367 Bliss Island 2008 42
368 Cyberball 2072 2007 41
375 Rocky and Bullwinkle 2008 37
380 Yaris 2007 17

Unreal
05-22-2008, 04:08 PM
You also have to realize that if a game is going to be delisted, does not mean you can't play it anymore. All it means is low scoring and low selling games will just be gone so you can't buy them.

Mikewarrior
05-22-2008, 04:13 PM
By delisting XBLA games that people paid money for, they get screwed by not having the option to recover the game again if they decide to delete it, or download it again (Replacement 360)… Good way to get screwed by losing the game(s) that you once paid for.

wicked_d365
05-22-2008, 04:21 PM
I read something about MS trying to do a Home thing too. I think it was game informer so something. Sounds cool, I've used Home on my friends PS3, it's pretty cool what you can do. I think i can deal with them not updating for a while if their going to completely redo the entire system. As for the games, it mean that their deleting them from their end, not off your box, you should still be able to play your games you have downloaded, probably just gonna kill the leader board thing. I also like the DMR fix. I downloaded Uno, and a few track packs for GH3 on my roommate's 360 before I got mine. Re downloaded them onto mine, but I can't play them unless I'm hooked into the internet, but I can play them on his anytime, connected or not. What kind of crap is that.

Unreal
05-22-2008, 04:24 PM
By delisting XBLA games that people paid money for, they get screwed by not having the option to recover the game again if they decide to delete it, or download it again (Replacement 360)… Good way to get screwed by losing the game(s) that you once paid for.
Why would you delete a game you own? And having to redownload it again from a replacement 360... All redownloading it does if you have a new 360 is that it allows you to play the game offline. If your not able to for a game that is no longer for sale, just means you can only play it online (connected to live).

WillyV2
05-22-2008, 04:43 PM
This guy was unbanned? :huh:

I'm not even going to reply because I'm sure you'll come back with what you think is some witty response, when in actual fact is just going to make you even more disliked around here.

Question though, why do you come to an Xbox forum, and make threads like these? We've told you before, and you still obviously haven't learned anything from that.

Cheers, :cheers:

Mikewarrior
05-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Why would you delete a game you own? And having to redownload it again from a replacement 360... All redownloading it does if you have a new 360 is that it allows you to play the game offline. If your not able to for a game that is no longer for sale, just means you can only play it online (connected to live).
Limited space on a so-called 20 GB hard drive, so you might have to buy a 120GB Hard Drive for a ridiculous price & re-download them again, or delete some games off your Hard Drive to have room for other things, yet you may not be able to download them again for Free if you want to play them again = BECAUSE THAY ARE DELISTED!

Your Hard Drive breaks (They do break) & you lose those games you once paid MS Points for = BECAUSE THAY ARE DELISTED!

Replacement 360 (Unless everyone can swap the Hard Drive, but not all can... can they?) You would have to recover your Gamertag & re-download all the XBLA games you once paid money for, but what's that.. Not all of them are available, so I & everyone else gets screwed? = BECAUSE THAY ARE DELISTED!

Good enough?

Mikewarrior
05-22-2008, 04:45 PM
you still obviously haven't learned anything from that.

Maybe I'm not the one who needs to learn anything.. Mirror says hi!

Mikewarrior
05-22-2008, 05:16 PM
I will never buy a XBL arcade game now, or any Xbox DLC game.. In fear that it will one day get delisted.

Dumb move Microsoft.

Unreal
05-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Limited space on a so-called 20 GB hard drive, so you might have to buy a 120GB Hard Drive for a ridiculous price & re-download them again, or delete some games off your Hard Drive to have room for other things, yet you may not be able to download them again for Free if you want to play them again = BECAUSE THAY ARE DELISTED!

Your Hard Drive breaks (They do break) & you lose those games you once paid MS Points for = BECAUSE THAY ARE DELISTED!

Replacement 360 (Unless everyone can swap the Hard Drive, but not all can... can they?) You would have to recover your Gamertag & re-download all the XBLA games you once paid money for, but what's that.. Not all of them are available, so I & everyone else gets screwed? = BECAUSE THAY ARE DELISTED!

Good enough?
When I picked up my 120 gig HDD, I got a cable with it to transfer everything from my my 20 gig to my 120 gig. I have over 50 360 games w/ DLC and over 30 XBLA games and I have 83 gigs left my HDD. So running out of room is not going to happen and I am an exception to the rule.

HDD do break but they are usually not the issue when someone is talking about a defective 360. Its usually the 3 rings of death. When you get a replacement 360 you should have your HDD still since the 3 rings of death is a system failure not a HDD failure.

As far as getting screwed your the only one getting screwed. Where there is a will there is a way to play great games. I have not posted in alot of your threads but I can already see what your like. I am on these forums for the mature gamers that are here that post Xbox related likes and dislikes. You sir, are just trying to stir crap up on a console specific site with whatever negative news you can find. I am not going to post the whole article you got your info from. But to sum it up. You took what you could out of it that was negative to shine a negative light on something when its not needed.

Xbox LIVE Marketplace continues to perform above and beyond our wildest expectations. As we announced at GDC we have seen more than $250 million spent in marketplace since we launched and are currently supporting around 30 million downloads on the service every month. Pretty amazing to think that on an average day 1 million downloads are taking place on Xbox LIVE. I remember it took us four months after launch to hit the 10 million milestone. Now today we have sold more than 15 million songs across just a couple of titles on the service. Even our video store is currently driving more than one-third of the paid downloads on marketplace. Overall digital distribution of games and entertainment content continues to evolve at an amazingly fast pace.
Here is a small sample from the interview. When you have 30 million dowloads happening a month. Some organization is needed. You have to filter out the crap to make room for the good. So the 12 million live subsribers worldwide can find things better and faster. I am done with this thread. Thanks for the heads up on the news. I am happy about the ability to play my Live stuff offline if I have to send in my 360.

CrazyCougar
05-22-2008, 05:26 PM

The 120 GB HDD comes with a transfer wire, so no, you dont have to redownload them.

Yes, HDD's do break, but why in the world do you want to re-download an OLD title that no one plays anymore or never sold well to begin with. You've probably already beaten it or gotten all the achievements, so what is the point?

Why cant people swap out their HDD??? Not sure what the issue is there. But again it all stems back to re-downloading OLD games that you probably dont play anyhow.

There serioulsy isnt an issue with this. And as for the Spring Dash Update? Who cares. Who spends most of their time ont he dashboard? I think most folks spend time either watching a movie or playing a game rather than perusing the dashboard trying out all the oddball features.

We're once again seeing a post made by MikeWarrior just to stir a pot. Nothing ever positive. Becoming very predictable in my opinion, but I guess everyone cant be happy.

This guy was unbanned?
It was a temporary thing. But I am sure he'll find his way back to his vacation spot if he would like to continue stirring pots and not contribute to the community in any positive manner. Nothing wrong with posting your opinion, but constant negativity and borderline spamming of MS hatred tends to be this guys forte.

Enamelized420
05-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Hmmmm very interesting, I won't jump to conclusios just yet but i think they may have something Big coming down the pipeline, and hopefully not a steaming load no one wants.....

Reclaimer
05-22-2008, 07:29 PM
Not affected: Don't care.

As long as it plays my games, plays my music and continues to stream xvid content from my laptop to my TV, I'm happy.

Ainokeatoo
05-22-2008, 09:45 PM

I find that funny, xbox elite with a 120GB Hard Drive is at a ridiculous price? That's a console and a 120GB hard drive which is cheaper than the 80GB Hard Drive and console for a PS3

If your Hard Drive breaks I laugh at you, i've had mine for two, almost three years and have yet to have a problem with it.

Good enough?

It's called, take the Hard Drive off, then send the console in, they don't need your Hard Drive, why the hell would you send it to them?

Everyone needs to learn something no matter how much you think you know, that post alone shows your arrogance. Look into the mirror and wave at the dumbass looking back at you.

I will never buy a XBL arcade game now, or any Xbox DLC game.. In fear that it will one day get delisted.

Dumb move Microsoft.

LMFAO you're a ****ing dumbass I swear to god, these are all games that no one is downloading, why waste server space with games no one is playing than to free it up and make room for more?

WillyV2
05-22-2008, 10:21 PM

Riiiiiiiight.

Talking to you = :bang:

Symmetric-XBA
05-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Whoever was the moron who started this thread is completely stupid. Its about business and MS's choice to do what they want with their business. Ok, lets say the idiot who dl's a XBLA game, then plays it, beats hit, and then never plays it again. Just so I'm clear this guy is crying like a baby b/c of this? lol right. I play my XBLA games, go for my 200 pt. achievements and then the game is gone. Very few games actually stay on my system. If you REAAAALLLLYYYYY want ALLLLLLLLLLL the xbla games, then buy the 120GB hdd and start spending your money, otherwise, stop crying b/c its a smart business move. What this moron also fails to realize is that MS is also raising the XBLA size limit to 350MB which is larger than some DEMO's of RETAIL GAMES!!!! Thanks to games like Soulcalibur, and the upcoming Street Fighter HD remix, the size was needed, and just so I'm clear again. This idiot who started this thread is more interested in playing his rocky and bullwinkle than Soulcalibur or Street Fighter HD?? If thats true, his account needs to be banned immediately for lack of intelligence. Every company stops producing products when they're old, or outdated (APPLE, does that name ring a bell?) It should, b/c just a lil while ago the I-phone came out, and now on june 9th the NEW I-phone will come out, and Apple is not restocking or making any of the older models. Why? To make way for the new ones. Its simple business and it happenes in every field not just in video games. So far all i've heard was that how people............ wait........... correction...... just this lil baby will be sad if he deletes a game and then can't dl it again? I have to control my laughter here b/c this is by far the weakest complaint I've ever heard. I've heard people contradict this crying moron by stating that the hard drive issues and blah... blah... blah... and what I find hilarious is that he says that his Hdd breaks etc.... however, MS when you call for a coffin will say "DO NOT SEND US YOUR HARD DRIVE". Ok, that point down, now going in for the kill lol. Ever hear of a backup?? Ever think of oh.... i don't know... backing any of your rocky and bullwinkle up so that way you can still get your moose fix if it by some miracle dies on you and then you can't dl it again? Personally I myself would welcome the removal of a bunch of garbage on the XBLA in favor of games like Soulcalibur and the new Streetfighter HD. Granted some people (like cry baby) cherish their beloved moose and squirrel, so here's a tip. Don't delete the game! Back up your cherished garbage and then no worries. So here's your bottle, and go cry to someone who actually cares b/c all the points you made when you started this thread are unintelligent and stupid b/c there are solutions to every single complaint you listed, you're just to stupid to realize it. Wow, its amazing how evolution always seems to miss 1 or 2 people............................................

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-22-2008, 11:35 PM

NEGATIVE... they have always announced to call xbox costumer care if you want something back, either from a delete or a replacement 360 missing file.. so i guess your wrong huh!..

Symmetric-XBA
05-22-2008, 11:38 PM
oh and yes something big is in the works for MS as far as a direct challenge to home.... details are sketchy at best but I do know that a partnership w/ netflix b4 e3 is going to mean something interesting. =) You have to look at the big picture here and w/ upcoming titles like the new GH 4 which allows you to make your own tracks and share them w/ other users (hmmm.. see a connection here??) A possible total media sharing network could be in the works that would allow users to network not only their movies, but tv, music, photos and more. Its like when you have a friend who's got over 400 DVD's and you've got 10 lol wouldn't it be nice to have that library as well for you to browse? The way they do that? Virtual server networking. Its going to quickly become the wave of the future where every user will have the ability to view and interact w/ other forms of media from other users. Its the next step in progress and I predict will solve a lot of problems for xbl users. Imagine taking your 400 DVD's and uploading them onto your virtual server? Moving to your movie tab and seeing your entire dvd collection available to you, as well as options for special features and the ability to grow your collection via netflix or other user videos. Think of it like a VERY VERY advanced Youtube. Still I guess this is all speculation....... or is it???

Mikewarrior
05-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Wow some people seem way too clueless about what I am talking about in here...

#1. The Hard Drive itself can break

#2. You can't always swap out your Hard drive when you get a replacement from a store, maybe think next time.

#3. The people who buy multiple consoles may want the XBLA games he/she bought over Marketplace to be tied to BOTH hard Drives so he/she doesn't have to swap Hard Drives every time he/she wants to play in a different room of the house.

#4. = joke, At the people here that are allowed to call me names... What a hypocritical forum.

#5. That you people are also clueless to the fact that the whole point for XBL Arcade was for the small Indie devs that can make a little money with simple small games... Now many of their games get thrown in the trash, & all Microsoft had to do is price reduce them & have a tab that says "Underperformers for 200MP or less... BUT NOooo, You people are sickening Microsoft sack massagers, that will say thinks like "I'm sure glad the fates of small/indie developers are now in the hands of the interns who review downloadable titles on Metacritic's arbitrary list of "trustworthy" review sources"

I say, "Way to miss the point of digital distribution, MS" This is so ignorant that you all will do anything to defend a plastic toy as in to insult another person over it... Pathetic you all are. It sure does look like you & Microsoft only care about your own agenda & screw everyone else. You guys are definitely not for the gamer, but for crappy corporate decisions = Sad, just sad!

CrazyCougar
05-23-2008, 10:19 AM

I believe some folks agreed that a gard drive can break. It happens, but not very often and not often enough to be a consideration .

#2. You can't always swap out your Hard drive when you get a replacement from a store, maybe think next time.
Why cant you? I dont know any store that would not do this for you if you asked.

#3. The people who buy multiple consoles may want the XBLA games he/she bought over Marketplace to be tied to BOTH hard Drives so he/she doesn't have to swap Hard Drives every time he/she wants to play in a different room of the house.
I have multiple consoles. So all I have to do is use a memory card with my gamertag to the next console and voila I can play in another room. Same as taking a game on a disk to another room. You cant play in another room if you dont have the disc with you. Simple.

#4. = joke, At the people here that are allowed to call me names... What a hypocritical forum.
Not sure what you are talking about people calling you names other than a fanboy. I personally think you have nothing better to do than ost negatively and you look to stir the pot continuously. You contribute in no way to this forum in a positive manner. I saw one person call you a dumb*ss in this thread, and honestly thats been my sentiment about you since you started posting, so frankly I cant disagree

#5. That you people are also clueless to the fact that the whole point for XBL Arcade was for the small Indie devs that can make a little money with simple small games... Now many of their games get thrown in the trash, & all Microsoft had to do is price reduce them & have a tab that says "Underperformers for 200MP or less... BUT NOooo, You people are sickening Microsoft sack massagers, that will say thinks like "I'm sure glad the fates of small/indie developers are now in the hands of the interns who review downloadable titles on Metacritic's arbitrary list of "trustworthy" review sources"
Why are you so concerned over the Indy devs? Obviously if they would have made a good game to begin with, then they wouldnt have to worry about being taken off the marketplace. I do believe stores brick and mortar stores take old items off the shelves and discontinue their sale if they are not doing well.

I say, "Way to miss the point of digital distribution, MS" This is so ignorant that you all will do anything to defend a plastic toy as in to insult another person over it... Pathetic you all are. It sure does look like you & Microsoft only care about your own agenda & screw everyone else. You guys are definitely not for the gamer, but for crappy corporate decisions = Sad, just sad!
Thats just funny.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-23-2008, 11:04 AM

So do u want, record labels to keep semi good artist just because they dont get a chance, should we do that with every company .. We should keep them all right no matter how sucky. It is buissness if you put something out or invent anything and people dont take to it why would your sponsoring company keep you on your a waste of money to them, big reality check microsoft not god they owe no one anything. there a company with products guess what its this simple.. ok you dont like them good for you, sell your xbox move on to the next system but please stop ur stuped rant we in here like, microsoft there shrewd and has done sooo much for the gaming community, you act as if there slautering humans in some gas camp in czech republic, or starving children, they gave ample oppertunities for developers to start getting there foot in the door, who do u know has done that, besides the web. now its time to proceed, i bought the 120 giga hdd, if people wanna save every freaking thing then they could do it like that..

Reclaimer
05-23-2008, 02:49 PM

Why not? Every electronics store and video game store I've ever been in sells both the original size drive and the expansion drive.
Plus, Gamestop (at least here) will transfer the data over for you to the new drive if you don't want to do it yourself.

wicked_d365
05-23-2008, 03:18 PM
No, Mike's just looking for a reason to ***** some more and piss everyone off.

hellonearth159
05-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Hopefully they'll release these games as an 'XBLA classics' disc like midway and sega do periodically.

Ainokeatoo
05-23-2008, 03:49 PM

No **** sherlock, i'll still laugh at you if it breaks
Sure you can, as long as you have everything the xbox came with, and you don't piss off the manager, i'm pretty sure they'll let you keep your hard drive if you give them the one your exchange is coming with. Also, you send it to microsoft, not back to the store.
I have multiple consoles, just take the hard drive into a different, room, what's so hard about that? Oh, ****ing god forbid, you need to spend an extra twenty seconds plucking the ****er from the top of the console, I mean ****, that's so hard.
Lmao so, you come to an xbox forum, and talk **** about the xbox, and you don't expect to get flamed? What the hell are you smoking?
So, looking at this from a business perspective. If you invested in something that you though would sell, but isn't selling, you would sit there and watch your money go down the drain just so you can give people a chance? Yeah, wake up and smell the coffee, if something doesn't sell you pull out, if something sells you push in, there's something called the real world, wake up, you're missing it.
LMAO Way to defend a plastic toy... I'm pretty sure you were defending the PS3 and Sony very hard when someone *CC* mentioned that it was experiencing the same problems as the xbox, AGAIN I SMELL A HYPOCRITE.

Done and Done

wicked_d365
05-23-2008, 04:09 PM
PWNED:hail:

Mikewarrior
05-23-2008, 04:24 PM
LMAO Way to defend a plastic toy... I'm pretty sure you were defending the PS3 and Sony very hard when someone *CC* mentioned that it was experiencing the same problems as the xbox, AGAIN I SMELL A HYPOCRITE

Wrong... I don't recall calling people here names when stating that the info is false.

Way to prove your own ignorance when trying so hard to put me in my place.

CrazyCougar
05-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Mike, knock it off now. Find something positive to post about or dont post at all. There is nothing wrong with posting something you disagree with or have a n issue with, but it seems every one of your posts are anti-Xbox and anti-Microsoft. Got a clue for you, you are on an Xbox fan site. Can you understand that?

From this point on I will delete all your negative posts. You continue to post negative and you'll find yourself on permanent vacation form XBA. Simple as that.

Mikewarrior
05-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Mike, knock it off now. Find something positive to post about or dont post at all. There is nothing wrong with posting something you disagree with or have a n issue with, but it seems every one of your posts are anti-Xbox and anti-Microsoft. Got a clue for you, you are on an Xbox fan site. Can you understand that?

Yes I can, & while all the fanboys here are drooling over everything Microsoft that they post, I'll add a little real world to their fantasy land. While being real gaming Microsoft related info & giving my opinion (Like everyone does on a forum, unless being a total Microsoft fan is a prerequisite) I'm sure YOU will ensure I don't get called names & flamed to death like it seems everyone is allowed to do except for myself that is the only exception.

From this point on I will delete all your negative posts. You continue to post negative and you'll find yourself on permanent vacation form XBA. Simple as that.

Fantasy Land, huh?

CrazyCougar
05-23-2008, 04:40 PM
As I stated earlier, I've only seen one person call you a name which again, personally I cant disagree with them.

As for the flaming, what do you really expect when all of your posts are completely intended to start a flame war. You've posted over 50 times on this forum and not once can I recall it ever being positive to the community in any way. Your posts have always managed to piss more people off then to add any kind of valuable conversation.

Mikewarrior
05-23-2008, 04:44 PM
As I stated earlier, I've only seen one person call you a name which again, personally I cant disagree with them.

Then you are a hypocrite... If you allow one person to break the rules, then why can't I?

As for the flaming, what do you really expect when all of your posts are completely intended to start a flame war. You've posted over 50 times on this forum and not once can I recall it ever being positive to the community in any way. Your posts have always managed to piss more people off then to add any kind of valuable conversation.

lol, so it's my fault that people allow themselves to get pissed off over a plastic toy... Please show me the maturity in that?

CrazyCougar
05-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Show me the maturity in your constant negativity knowing damn well that its going to cause frustration and retaliation among forum members. As stated earlier, werent you one defending the PS3 to a hilt. Same type of plastic toy isnt it?

Dont get into an argument with me and start accusing me of being hypocritical or anything else for that matter. I promise you one thing, you will lose. You think dumb*ass is a terrible thing to be called on a forum? Its harmless, and in this case it might very well be the case.

Mikewarrior
05-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Show me the maturity in your constant negativity knowing damn well that its going to cause frustration and retaliation among forum members. As stated earlier, werent you one defending the PS3 to a hilt. Same type of plastic toy isnt it?

Sorry if I don't sugarcoat everything for your sensitive forum folk, & no I didn't defend the Ps3 to a hilt... I just said what I believe in WITHOUT insulting anyone or singling them out.

Dont get into an argument with me and start accusing me of being hypocritical or anything else for that matter. I promise you one thing, you will lose. You think dumb*ass is a terrible thing to be called on a forum? Its harmless, and in this case it might very well be the case.

Thanks for proving to me that you are... carry on.

Oh, btw... There are many more than one that called me names, but I shouldn't argue with someone who has such a selective mindset.

CrazyCougar
05-23-2008, 05:07 PM
Hmm, didnt you just state a few posts ago that ONE person was getting away with calling you a name, hence proving my point that only one person called you a name.

But no sense conversing with you, since arguing and causing debate is your main intent on this forum to begin with.

Thread closed.

Shawn-XBA
05-24-2008, 05:51 AM
You have been warned too many times and have been given too many chances. I'm getting tired of your total disrespect for the staff and members here at XBA. This time your vacation is for a much longer period.