PDA

View Full Version : Symmetric's Wish List

Symmetric-XBA
05-24-2008, 09:21 PM
This is a wish list of the faceplates I'm looking for. If anyone has a faceplate thats not on the list here that they would be looking to sell, please pm me!! Keep in mind please that this is a short list, and I'm always looking to buy faceplates!! :) Thank you everyone!!!! :cheers:

Symmetric's Wish List (short version lol)

PGR
Need for Speed Pro Street
X-Men
Addidas Boxed
Vigrin (red & blue)
TMNT
IdolM@ster (both)
US Launch - I MADE THIS
Madcatz E3 06
Prey
War of the Worlds
Halo 3 Singapore
Halo 3 (various)
Dice 07
Eragon
"Tags"
"Urban"
Team Xbox
Moto GP
Naruto
X06 Canada
X05 Canada Maple
"You're Next"
Global Support
Microsoft E306 prototype
Live Turns 5
Korean Launch
Gears of War Ltd. Edt.

This is just a short list of some of the faceplates I'm looking for, and any help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!! :hail: THANK YOU!!!

JakofallAces
05-24-2008, 09:26 PM
fyi wish lists are for the collections sub-forum and also your sig is huge if you have enough cash thats an easily achievable list

Symmetric-XBA
05-24-2008, 09:29 PM
ooops i'm sorry! lol i'm working on consolidating the sig. now lol I'm sorry again for posting it in the wrong place. The cash isn't what i'm worried about lol its obtaining some of these plates lol.

JakofallAces
05-24-2008, 09:38 PM
ooops i'm sorry! lol i'm working on consolidating the sig. now lol I'm sorry again for posting it in the wrong place. The cash isn't what i'm worried about lol its obtaining some of these plates lol.

thats cool dont worry just mentioning it anyways also u said us launch twice and you most likely wont be getting the War of the Worlds plate since less than 50 were made and its from germany which isnt a great country for plates coming out of. i have a pgr3 plate that is the real one if you are interested pm me

Symmetric-XBA
05-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Thank you!!! Pm sent!! :)

Symmetric-XBA
05-24-2008, 10:21 PM
lol just did a quick consolidation for the sig. hope its better lol

gameking28
05-25-2008, 02:20 AM
This is a wish list of the faceplates I'm looking for. If anyone has a faceplate thats not on the list here that they would be looking to sell, please pm me!! Keep in mind please that this is a short list, and I'm always looking to buy faceplates!! :) Thank you everyone!!!! :cheers:

Symmetric's Wish List (short version lol)

PGR
Need for Speed Pro Street
X-Men
Addidas Boxed
Vigrin (red & blue)
TMNT
IdolM@ster (both)
US Launch - I MADE THIS
Madcatz E3 06
Prey
War of the Worlds
Halo 3 Singapore
Halo 3 (various)
Dice 07
Eragon
"Tags"
"Urban"
Team Xbox
Moto GP
Naruto
X06 Canada
X05 Canada Maple
"You're Next"
Global Support
Microsoft E306 prototype
Live Turns 5
Korean Launch
Gears of War Ltd. Edt.

This is just a short list of some of the faceplates I'm looking for, and any help/advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!! :hail: THANK YOU!!!

The Live Turns 5 faceplate is one of Spacey's customs - he can probably knock out another one for you - although you'd have to ask the man himself about it. :D

UNV Superkid
05-25-2008, 07:27 AM
i might be able to find you the NFS plate, and if you dont get the PRG3 plate from Jak let me know i might be able to find you one of those as well.

SpaceGhost2K
05-25-2008, 01:52 PM
I thought War of the Worlds was from Japan, since it has Kanji on the front.

Yeah, I can do a Live Turns Five for you. Let me know.

tinytoonsbuster
05-25-2008, 04:59 PM
hey man. whenever you have the money i still got the couple we talked about =p the Need for Speed one is getting close to being sold or traded though so you better hurry on that one.