PDA

View Full Version : PS Controllers on XBOX???

MaddenFanatic
03-07-2002, 10:05 AM
Has any one seen this adapter?
If so, has anyone used it?
:eek:

This is the first i am seeing of it and i thought it looked pretty good, i just havent heard anyting about it.
I have two Xbox controllers, and i have gotten use to them but i also have two old ps controllers, and it would be cheaper two buy this converter then new controllers.

Ninja Scroll
03-07-2002, 10:14 AM
That nice to have for the diehard PSone or PoS2 fan that is used to those Sony's controllers but why would I want one?
Do you think the PoS2 controllers are better than the Xbox's?

Though Micosofts controllers are big ass hell I still would stick to theirs. It's just would'nt feel or be right to use another consoles controllers to play on another system.
Just my feelings.;)

Spaztic
03-07-2002, 10:27 AM
by using this product you are helping sony get more money! come on guys this controller ordeal is getting old!

l Maximus l
03-07-2002, 10:31 AM
Personally, I think the idea is a good one for little kids....but, if you ask me, I absolutely hate the PoS2 and PoS1's controllers. No controller cramps my hands up more than those do!

MaddenFanatic
03-07-2002, 10:36 AM
im not downplaying our controllers, I have gotten very use to our xbox controllers and wouldnt change them if i could,
but if i could save the money on buying new controllers i could put it towards a new title--
and this doesnt appear to be a sony product so you wouldnt be supporting them...

TITLES OWNED::
MAdden2002
MAx Payne
Oddworld
HAlo
WreckLess

Next BUy:
JSRF

Batman2372
03-07-2002, 10:46 AM
I personally like the Xbox controllers and have 4 of them, so it's not a really big deal to me. However, one of my brothers-in-law has Muscular Dystrophy and the Xbox controllers are just too big for him. He can't get around to everything.

If the adapter works, I would really like to get one so that he could play. There's not much that he can do anymore, but video games are one of the things that not only can he do, but he's GOOD. And not being able to play the Xbox is killing him.

I just don't want to get one for him and get his hopes up, only to find it doesn't work well.