PDA

View Full Version : The next GTA will BE.. ?

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
05-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Ok this was liberty City, do u think the next place will be,

Washington

London

Tokyo

Brazil/mexico/peurto rico

or do u think maybe in another pre-exsisting location, vice city, san andreas, liberty city again?

wicked_d365
05-30-2008, 03:22 PM
GTA Houston. Come on, we got everything. Every race know to man, hell, I think we made some new one's here. We got rich ass neighborhood, we got ghettos, plus, look at our road system, you could have a tone of fun on those, hell I do in real cars now. But that's just my fantasy.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=houston%20road%20maps&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

If they don't go with a city they have used before, I think they should do Detroit, D.C., Kansas City, Kansas, Meth capital of the U.S. Call that one Grand Theft Meth.

Ainokeatoo
05-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Hawai'i I mean why not? xD We have fun roads to drive, nice sites to see, you can toss someone in a volcano, we got drugs, and lots of forest to explores o.o lmao.

wicked_d365
05-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Hawai'i I mean why not? xD We have fun roads to drive, nice sites to see, you can toss someone in a volcano, we got drugs, and lots of forest to explores o.o lmao.
That would be cool as hell.

Conchord
05-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Yes, the crime rate in Hawaii warrants a game like GTA to move there.

I hope they move to London.

Steeps5
06-01-2008, 02:57 PM

Well you could play test drive: unlimited if you want a game in hawaii.

I think the next gta game should be in miami, tons of crime there (and mexicans/cubans).

SamSmith
06-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Dublin.

laughs
06-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Newfoundland! We have Cod fish.

Slowride
06-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Lubbock. Oh please let it be lubbock!! Conchord I know you're on board with this!

Edit: ok so that probably isn't going to happen, but what about Rome? That would be cool.....

Ainokeatoo
06-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Yes, the crime rate in Hawaii warrants a game like GTA to move there.

Pffft, ****, why not? They already did all the huge crime ridden cities, Vegas, New York... How about a place where it is beautiful but ugly at the same time?

Slowride
06-01-2008, 08:12 PM
I have been to Hawaii once. The island of Kauai to be exact. I notice the tourist locations were beautiful....the rest of the island from what I saw was pretty shiity. I can't speak to honolulu....although being able to travel to the different islands could be interesting.

HaZarD SFD
06-01-2008, 08:16 PM
I say japan... yakuza storyline imho.. Add some small car customization and start off with more money and the way you play will depict how rich or poor you start too become.

laughs
06-01-2008, 09:16 PM
How about Alberta? Lots of whores and drugs up there. Instead of big shot mobsters you'd have to deal with hillbillies and STD's :cheers:

gameking28
06-01-2008, 10:09 PM
The Moon.

Come on, it's high time some aliens get their asses jacked... they've been probing us for years. :p

Ainokeatoo
06-02-2008, 02:03 AM
I have been to Hawaii once. The island of Kauai to be exact. I notice the tourist locations were beautiful....the rest of the island from what I saw was pretty shiity. I can't speak to honolulu....although being able to travel to the different islands could be interesting.

Depends on how you define "****ty" but yep, go to any island and it's nothing like what you'd find on the mainland, though i've never been to Kauai, i've got a friend who moved from there to Vegas where I live. But I'm saying, you know how they do multiple different cities on one map? Try multiple islands on one map.

Enamelized420
06-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Hawaii would be a cool setting but Washington DC might ba a good spot w/ the slums and prostitutes kinda like GTA... Althought Detroit might be a good area too.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
06-02-2008, 10:09 AM
you know what they should, have..? airplane rydes, im sick of having to see those airplanes take off and me knowing i cant go anywhere, make a freaking global GTA lets go from London to Tokyo to Washington instead of having like 3 diffrent location to unlock why dont we unlock airtravel to those 3 destinations, imagine the cool storyline you could do, and its easy they dont have to create this big huge map they could just take the best of each place and sum it up you know basicly what everyone wants to see..

and also they should add co-op play with the storyline why not a trio in gta, .. a boss in tokyo a boss in london and a boss in washington that be hot,cmon! and if you dont want to play as them you can just let the story be..

Shorezy
06-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Yeah that's a sick idea batman. I dono how possible it would be, but a great idea.

Make sure you throw Canada in there. Maybe Vancouver or Toronto. As for Newfoundland, maybe a 'little newf' in the Canadian city used.

Realistically, I can definitely see there being an international focus to the story line. Endless possibilities. Then again, L.A., another Vice City or Tokyo seem like the best.

Slowride
06-02-2008, 11:14 AM
ya, but then you'd of course highjack the plane just cuz you can and then the activists would REALLY come out.....and do nothing.

Variation-XBA
06-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Let's hope for Canada where we can hijack Polar Bears and Moose and take your date to the local Igloo Bar.

Conchord
06-03-2008, 12:44 AM
I think it should take place in the Arctic.

No Fear 23
06-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Japan for their riced up cars, and bajillions of people walking around the town.

Vegas.

or going back in time in the Capone era in Chicago. Tommy guns and old school cars.

Or a future city that is like 200 years from now.

they need to do a different feel /atmosphere.

Carlos X
06-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Or a future city that is like 200 years from now.

they need to do a different feel /atmosphere.
I would TOTALLY buy that. :)

y2kash_14
06-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Hawaii would be ridiculous.

Ainokeatoo
06-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Hawaii would be ridiculous.

Would be funny as hell though.

laughs
06-13-2008, 10:51 AM
Let's hope for Canada where we can hijack Polar Bears and Moose and take your date to the local Igloo Bar.

Seriously, how cool would it be to hijack a polar bear! If GTA 5 doesn't do this, some other game should.

Variation-XBA
06-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Seriously, how cool would it be to hijack a polar bear! If GTA 5 doesn't do this, some other game should.

Saint's Row 3. Look at all the crazy **** they are adding in part 2!