PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Play Kane&Lynch..?? MP??

Enamelized420
06-03-2008, 01:14 PM
was wonderinf if anyone around here has and plays K&L-Deadmen..??? I've played through the game and need to go back and get a few achievements but I don't have any of the MP achievements. It's hit or miss as to when I'm online but would like to find others to play MP when I can get on Live if there is anyone playing it at all.

Post up and maybe we can get some matches going soon...;)

Omen28
06-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Ya ill play with you no problem. i actually kinda like the way they did it. So just hit me up whenever, i am usually on like all the time so whenever. My GT Omen28

Enamelized420
06-03-2008, 07:34 PM
I'll shoot you a FR and hit you up when i'm on sometime man...

Omen28
06-03-2008, 10:56 PM
kool, cant wait. i like never play that game just because none of my friends have this game but finally i do! hit me up whenever

Variation-XBA
06-04-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm waiting till it drops to $15 or so before picking it up. I have too much on my plate already but I've been wanting to play this for the online for awhile now

Ninja Scroll
06-04-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm waiting till it drops to $15 or so before picking it up. I have too much on my plate already but I've been wanting to play this for the online for awhile now

Damn, I was thinking the same thing yo! :D

I dont know about no 15 beans, your really stretching it there junior. More like $19.99!! When that happens ill get it!
Question, is the story mode only single player?

Yo Variation, we can get this joint at the same time and whore the online achievements! :hump: LOL!!

It will be awhile before I get it though, like you, my table is backed up with games.

Variation-XBA
06-05-2008, 01:18 AM
Yo Variation, we can get this joint at the same time and whore the online achievements! :hump: LOL!!

It will be awhile before I get it though, like you, my table is backed up with games.

Sure thing dude, let me know if you see it on sale somewhere, but im NOT paying more than $20 for it (Canadian) :p

Enamelized420
06-05-2008, 02:28 PM
the Story can be played through in Co-op to answer your ? about that...

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2008, 05:31 PM
the Story can be played through in Co-op to answer your ? about that...

4REAL!?!?! :eek: I'm SOLD!

Yo Variation, we coppin dis shiit as soon as it's $19.99! I'm gonna keep an eye out on this joints pricing for awhile. We gonna co-op this joint on super easy mode and get it over with!! :D

Variation-XBA
06-06-2008, 06:21 PM
4REAL!?!?! :eek: I'm SOLD!

Yo Variation, we coppin dis shiit as soon as it's $19.99! I'm gonna keep an eye out on this joints pricing for awhile. We gonna co-op this joint on super easy mode and get it over with!! :D

I'll let you know if I see any cheap here dude, you do the same there. :hardcore:

Ninja Scroll
06-06-2008, 10:29 PM
I'll let you know if I see any cheap here dude, you do the same there. :hardcore:

That's a bet nephew! ;) NAW MEAN!

Not Yellow
06-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Sorry to break it to you guys..Co-op is offline only.

Variation-XBA
06-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Sorry to break it to you guys..Co-op is offline only.

I ****ing hate you... and by you I mean Eidos for making it offline co-op :(

OH well, I'm still really wanting to play Bank Robbery mode online or whatever

HEAR THAT NINJA!? OFFLINE ONLY WTF?! Looks like you'll have to make a trip to Canada ;)

Reclaimer
06-08-2008, 04:26 AM
I was thinking about getting this game but I bought Stranglehold instead.
I'll get it later I suppose.

Ninja Scroll
06-08-2008, 11:03 AM
I was thinking about getting this game but I bought Stranglehold instead.
I'll get it later I suppose.

Stranglehold was a great mindless action game! Graphics using the Unreal Engine looked phenomenal at times with the enviorments.
How did you like the game?

Oh yeah, the online multiplayer for Stranglehold is lame and dull. :sleeping:

Ninja Scroll
06-08-2008, 11:06 AM
I ****ing hate you... and by you I mean Eidos for making it offline co-op :(

OH well, I'm still really wanting to play Bank Robbery mode online or whatever

HEAR THAT NINJA!? OFFLINE ONLY WTF?! Looks like you'll have to make a trip to Canada ;)

Offline Co-Op ONLY? :crying:
Good looking out Yellow, you just ruined my life ..... not actually, but you officially have me passing on this game.

Canada EH? Not for this game. No wonder it got garbage reviews. Like that dude who got fired from gamespot.com for trashing this game last year! LOL!

Reclaimer
06-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Stranglehold was a great mindless action game! Graphics using the Unreal Engine looked phenomenal at times with the enviorments.
How did you like the game?

Oh yeah, the online multiplayer for Stranglehold is lame and dull. :sleeping:

I played the demo for a long time when it first came out and I loved it. I just couldn't make myself buy a one player game with no co-op though.
I love John Woo movies and I thought this game would be perfect for me though.. I just couldn't wrap my brain around the lack of any sort of co-op though.

But I bought the game last night because it was used and pretty cheap. I figured what the hell, I wanted it for awhile now.

Ninja Scroll
06-09-2008, 05:09 PM
I played the demo for a long time when it first came out and I loved it. I just couldn't make myself buy a one player game with no co-op though.
I love John Woo movies and I thought this game would be perfect for me though.. I just couldn't wrap my brain around the lack of any sort of co-op though.

But I bought the game last night because it was used and pretty cheap. I figured what the hell, I wanted it for awhile now.

Okay, so what are your thoughts on Stranglehold?

As for 1-player games with no co-op not a selling point ,.... hmm, ... ever heard of Ninja Gaiden, Assassin's Creed, & GTA4 (story mode)? :confused:
I think it's always great to have a mix of genres in your collections.
Sometimes I like to go solo on my 360 with someone pi$$in me off not doing the right thing in multi-player. :D Cant tell you now many times I wanted to strangle (no pun intended) someone in Gears for getting me killed! :bang:

Reclaimer
06-13-2008, 06:41 AM
Okay, so what are your thoughts on Stranglehold?

As for 1-player games with no co-op not a selling point ,.... hmm, ... ever heard of Ninja Gaiden, Assassin's Creed, & GTA4 (story mode)? :confused:
I think it's always great to have a mix of genres in your collections.
Sometimes I like to go solo on my 360 with someone pi$$in me off not doing the right thing in multi-player. :D Cant tell you now many times I wanted to strangle (no pun intended) someone in Gears for getting me killed! :bang:

After playing Stranglehold for a few days, I can say that I really like the game. I haven't touched the multiplayer mode but with games like COD4, GOW and what not, why play another arena shooter online?

Anyway.. Stranglehold is a cool game. I love John Woo movies with Chow Yun Fat. John Woo has inspired so much of the action shooting movies you see now.
Hell, everything you saw in the Matrix came from somewhere in the John Woo library, just done up prettier.
All those "gun in each hand" ballets of violence.. I absolutely adore.

Anyway, Stranglehold is basically a game to let you just relive all the John Woo greatness. All those moments of surfing on a grocery cart shooting at people, sliding down stairway rails shooting, Sliding backwards on your back in slow motion shooting..

It's a tribute more than anything. Yeah games all copy it all now. Blindfiring, "bullet-time slo-mo" and so on but with Stranglehold, it all comes from the source.

You're not buying the game for anything new. You're not playing it for any new concepts you've never seen. You play it because it's tribute to John Woo, his Hardboiled Cop, One Cop and 10,000 Bullets.

You play it to recreate the dance of violence that you loved from his movies.

Like in the game.. when you're holding a shotgun and you enter Barrage Mode and the game switches to that cut scene in which Chow Yun Fat is covered in blood, has this pissed off look on his face and he's indignantly slamming shells into his shotgun before going on his barrage spree.. that's right out of the movies.

So.. yeah.. nothing new in Stranglehold. You play it because it's a tribute to the glory of those movies.

---

Back on topic.. I bought Kayne & Lynch. A little spastic with the controls but not too bad of a game. Haven't played Co-op or multiplayer yet though.

Ainokeatoo
06-13-2008, 07:49 AM
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Kane+and+Lynch+xbox&category0=

Kane and Lynch o.o

David Creech
06-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Any of you guys have K&L for the PC? I could use a few folks to play with over Windows Live...