PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter 4 to ship w/ faceplate!!!

Symmetric-XBA
06-04-2008, 04:11 AM
Capcom will be shipping a special edition version of Street Fighter 4 to consoles latter this year!!! Not all the details surrounding the special edition are announced, but one big thing was...... there will be an official Street Fighter faceplate shipped w/ the special edition game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Details on the faceplate itself haven't surfaced, however, this could turn out to be some groundbreaking quality!! lol yeah space, remember that PM i sent ya?? lol

Variation-XBA
06-04-2008, 06:40 PM
In the box, or preorder bonus?

SpaceGhost2K
06-04-2008, 07:41 PM
I prefer the preorder bonuses, because you can often get them without having to buy the game. But the Chromehounds way was cool, too.

Symmetric-XBA
06-04-2008, 07:50 PM
the faceplate will not be a pre-order bonus, it will be w/ the game. I've contacted some of my friends about the validity of this and they confirmed that Street Fighter 4 special edition will def. ship with a faceplate. They couldn't give me info as to the details of the faceplate as the decision hasn't been finalized yet.

SpaceGhost2K
06-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Does that mean you have an "in" with the makers?

Symmetric-XBA
06-04-2008, 10:05 PM
mmmaaaayyyybbbeeeee

Symmetric-XBA
06-04-2008, 10:59 PM
just got off the phone and apparently capcom is in the works trying to work it out so that Xbox 360 and PS3 will be able to do online play against each other. granted its not about a faceplate, but still the ability to cross networks for the first time would be amazing if it could be done.

JakofallAces
06-04-2008, 11:08 PM
just got off the phone and apparently capcom is in the works trying to work it out so that Xbox 360 and PS3 will be able to do online play against each other. granted its not about a faceplate, but still the ability to cross networks for the first time would be amazing if it could be done.

ya but will Ms and Sony agree also lag would be horendous

SpaceGhost2K
06-04-2008, 11:11 PM
That would be the coup of the century, but I really don't see it happening.

Variation-XBA
06-05-2008, 01:19 AM
I can pretty much guarantee there won't be 360 vs ps3 gameplay. It won't happen.

Now I really hope it's only one faceplate style, so that I don't have to hunt down 5 or 6 ala Eternal/Ace 6

Symmetric-XBA
06-05-2008, 02:19 AM
if capcom says that they're working on it, then I gotta give them the credit for at least trying. the PS3 version of the new SF HD remix as well as SF4 is the only version that they have stated anything about any kind of slowdown, so only work on that version would be needed. Everything is possible when you're talking a network connection, and capcom def. has the money and ability to do it but we'll see what is finally announced latter. yeah I was just stoked to hear that they are shipping the special edition w/ the faceplate. right now your guess is as good as mine b/c no finalized details regarding the faceplate have been announced, except for the fact that it is coming, so that leaves the window wide open for interpretation. I personally would like to see something like IdolM@ster where you get the figures and the faceplate to go along w/ it. I could care less if capcom charged a premium for it b/c I would def. pick it up.

Symmetric-XBA
06-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Does that mean you have an "in" with the makers?

yes i do space.

Enamelized420
06-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Well that's pretty cool I may have to pick up a copy to get my faceplate but have to see.. Thanks for the heads up and info....

Symmetric-XBA
06-05-2008, 08:26 AM
not a problem man, lol me too i'm really looking forward to it, as well I've learned that capcom is also planning an arcade stick for the game. Wether or not it will be bundled like the ace combat game is still up in the air, but if it is it'll go perfectly w/ my akuma official street fighter anv. controller lol.