PDA

View Full Version : Don't mind our dust.

Kamshaft
06-10-2008, 01:16 PM
As you may or may not have noticed, the Faceplate Database is near completion. We are shooting for a June 17th (morning) release.

When it is ready, you will be able to jump to the forums (here) or the database off the front page.

And for the nozy people :p... The link on the left will list all the faceplate you've created! (Right now it doesn't work)

Don't get me wrong, there are more cool things coming. Stay tuned!
:hardcore:

SamSmith
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Very very much looking forward to it ;)

Variation-XBA
06-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Sounds great from what you've told me Kam, hurry it up! ;)

Ry
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Cant wait!, Yeah, I tried to click the link.

wicked_d365
06-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Can't wait, come on come on. Looking forward too it.:hardcore:

Kamshaft
06-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Spaceghost and I are positive you are gonna like it. Wait and what we'll do with it later.
:yikes:

JakofallAces
06-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Spaceghost and I are positive you are gonna like it. Wait and what we'll do with it later.
:yikes:

cool nice addition with the "my faceplates" button should be interesting

SpaceGhost2K
06-10-2008, 06:27 PM
cool nice addition with the "my faceplates" button should be interesting

At some point too, I hope it will look like this:

My Game Reviews
My Faceplate Collection
My Faceplate Wishlist
My Custom Faceplates

We have to discuss if we really want ALL of that for EVERY member of XBA. At some point, the search part of the database will allow every poster to mark a plate as one they have, one they want, one they have to trade, or one they made.

Then viewers of the database look up a plate and see every member who has it, who wants it, who wants to part with one. OR, they can look up a member, and see their whole collection, wishlist, tradelist or customs.

(By the way - Kamshaft is also bustin' his hump doing this, and while my passion is faceplates, his is member reviews. Do him a favor and go write a short review for a game you played recently. Put some thought into it though. "Hour of Victory sucks" isn't a review anyone wants to read. Throw him a bone and go add a review to his part of the site as a way to say "thanks" for the hard work.)

JarkMan
06-10-2008, 06:33 PM
nice its gonna be tight oh and since when did u put the XBA next to ur name space?

Ry
06-10-2008, 07:00 PM
It means he is Xbox Addict Staff.

KatamariKutie
06-10-2008, 07:59 PM
(By the way - Kamshaft is also bustin' his hump doing this, and while my passion is faceplates, his is member reviews. Do him a favor and go write a short review for a game you played recently. Put some thought into it though. "Hour of Victory sucks" isn't a review anyone wants to read. Throw him a bone and go add a review to his part of the site as a way to say "thanks" for the hard work.)

I posted one!!! Come on everyone I'm callin you out! (Jak, Love ya, but please don't post a review unless you hit "Grammar, Punctuation, and Spellcheck") Hehehehe.

mattgame
06-10-2008, 09:07 PM
A stafff member who brings his own groupie to the forum?! Yes!!!

SpaceGhost2K
06-10-2008, 09:52 PM
I had her at "cheesecake."

KatamariKutie
06-10-2008, 10:42 PM
I had her at "cheesecake."
OMG Cheeeesssseeeeecake..... It was caramel apple - the best ever!!!!!

JakofallAces
06-11-2008, 06:01 AM
I posted one!!! Come on everyone I'm callin you out! (Jak, Love ya, but please don't post a review unless you hit "Grammar, Punctuation, and Spellcheck") Hehehehe.

well you know i just dont write well in posts because i am trying to write it in record time without looking or typing so SORRY

Enamelized420
06-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Looking forward to what you roll out Kam.. things have changed and are being rearranged so the anticipation builds. good deal

gameking28
06-12-2008, 07:49 PM

As soon as I have the time to get through some of the many games I've bought recently I'll write up a couple of reviews. I think my review of Assassin's Creed was brilliant "Run down a mountain, kill unsuspecting victims, rinse, repeat." Reviewing gold right there. :rofl: