PDA

View Full Version : would u buy a us launch plate...?

ChRoNiK120
06-21-2008, 03:58 PM
hey im thinkin about sellin my plates and i dnt knw if i shld sooo... yea and ill get some pics up and im just saying this is an experiment... ok? so yea dont be like yo u said that ur selling and u cant back out... mmmmkay sooo yeaaaaaaa i got alot of plates i think there in my sig

SpaceGhost2K
06-21-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't think you'd have a problem finding a buyer for a US Launch Plate. It's the "I Made This" plate, not "Zero Hour," right?

You have a couple of things in your sig that I'd like to have, but money is too tight right now. I'm going to have to sell something myself just to pay for all the shipping I'm going to have to do next month with the contest.

ChRoNiK120
06-21-2008, 07:55 PM
yea i mean like every thing in my sig i would be selling... so im just getting an idea with who would be interseted

Nato King
06-22-2008, 07:47 AM
You can put me down for a buy. This is a must buy for me.

SpaceGhost2K
06-22-2008, 03:17 PM
I bought an Urban from JEJE13 back in mid-March and it hasn't arrived yet. It's coming from France and he even sent me tracking numbers but all they say was that they were posted in France. I need that TAGS plate badly, but there's just no money. :(

hellonearth159
06-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Throw my name in the hat for the "I made this AKA Us launch team" if it's still available.

moltenluv
06-23-2008, 06:25 PM
I bought an Urban from JEJE13 back in mid-March and it hasn't arrived yet. It's coming from France and he even sent me tracking numbers but all they say was that they were posted in France. I need that TAGS plate badly, but there's just no money. :(

The last and only time I got something from France it took 2 - 3 months to get here. It was horrible! I dunno why they are so slow. I wouldn't panic just quite yet.

JakofallAces
06-23-2008, 06:28 PM
yes i would donovan and remeber shipping is quite convenient when you live near each other cause shipping costs loads these days

Symmetric-XBA
06-23-2008, 07:44 PM
wow, ummm.... well please put my name in the hat for the tags and urban and the "I made this US Launch plate" if possible.

SpaceGhost2K
06-23-2008, 08:16 PM
The last and only time I got something from France it took 2 - 3 months to get here. It was horrible! I dunno why they are so slow. I wouldn't panic just quite yet.

I was just wondering today what happened to you. *hug*

**EDIT** I just put that, but I edited it into your post. Not used to having that extra button there that says "edit."

JakofallAces
06-23-2008, 09:51 PM

**EDIT** I just put that, but I edited it into your post. Not used to having that extra button there that says "edit."

umm what was the second part and i second that first part if you can understand that whole part i just wrote.

moltenluv
06-24-2008, 02:30 PM

Oh yeah? Well I have been selling my life's collection of video games on eBay to afford my cat. 2 weeks ago I listed about 35 items, 1 week go I listed another 30 and this past Sunday I listed another 44. I have about 10 games or so left but I need to check and see if those still work. It is very time consuming. I feel like I am always answering questions or calculating shipping costs or packing up stuff to send out. I am working hard for my money, so hard for it honney and it SUCKS! Hahahah ok well actually it is kinda fun and exciting to see something with no bids all of a sudden get like 15 in the last minute or so of the auction :hardcore:

JakofallAces
06-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh yeah? Well I have been selling my life's collection of video games on eBay to afford my cat. 2 weeks ago I listed about 35 items, 1 week go I listed another 30 and this past Sunday I listed another 44. I have about 10 games or so left but I need to check and see if those still work. It is very time consuming. I feel like I am always answering questions or calculating shipping costs or packing up stuff to send out. I am working hard for my money, so hard for it honney and it SUCKS! Hahahah ok well actually it is kinda fun and exciting to see something with no bids all of a sudden get like 15 in the last minute or so of the auction :hardcore:

ya dont you love ebay snipers like yourself REMEMBER

KatamariKutie
06-24-2008, 06:35 PM

You can set the listing to calculate shipping costs automatically - just in case you weren't aware. (That might save you some time) :)

moltenluv
06-24-2008, 07:49 PM
You can set the listing to calculate shipping costs automatically - just in case you weren't aware. (That might save you some time) :)

Yeah I know. I did that but people keep asking about combined shipping. If I were to win this game and this game and this game and I live here and the train deports the station at 11:57 a.m. on Tuesday moring but it is raining outside how much will shipping be.

JakofallAces
06-25-2008, 06:31 AM
Yeah I know. I did that but people keep asking about combined shipping. If I were to win this game and this game and this game and I live here and the train deports the station at 11:57 a.m. on Tuesday moring but it is raining outside how much will shipping be.

3 FITY

its from south park and lol a-ble if you get it

Symmetric-XBA
06-25-2008, 07:12 AM
3 FITY

its from south park and lol a-ble if you get it

now hold on and don't be offerin no 3 fity! lol you could at least start at a buck 25 or somethin lol (south park)

JakofallAces
06-25-2008, 01:13 PM
now hold on and don't be offerin no 3 fity! lol you could at least start at a buck 25 or somethin lol (south park)

and then do you know who showed up! THE LOCK NESS MONSTER and do you know what he asked me....CAN I BORROW 3 fity??

ChRoNiK120
07-03-2008, 02:51 PM
hey yea we bought this tags face plate way back... and guess wht the dude has never responded to us ever again... so yeaaaa... i dont have tht one ill write him another email... and be like yo wtf. so yeaaa... and yea i might keep a few of my plates but i have pics of em all and ill put them up im just like wicked lazy and jak... might have to do it for me jk... but seriousl\y... hahha no ill do it. but yeaaa you ccan like pm me offers if u want... for most of em and ill get back. to ya...

NeXsus
07-04-2008, 06:48 PM
haha wrong area

DELETED!

ChRoNiK120
07-14-2008, 04:12 PM
im confused... and wait what... jak u are a mod mod mod mod mr mod mod