PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering, MOHAA

Brevity
03-07-2002, 04:32 PM
I just got this game (MOHAA) and man is it fun. I think I read that it was coming to the Xbox, I wonder when. Why would I want it on the green machine? I love multiplayer on the box. I think I am better with the controller than with the k/m. I bet they will through in some extras too. Does anyone know? One thing though I love the 2 zoom feature to Halo’s sniper rifle, MOHAA only has one I hate that. I read that Unreal will have some kind of special movement feature to their control while in zoom mode. :)

l Maximus l
03-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Well, I have high anticipation for both Unreal and MOH:AA! I can't get enough of stellar shooters like this. Also, don't forget about Brute Force!!

Medal of Honor is said to come out, but, I wouldn't hold my breath until more information surfaces. I've seen it in action on the PC and, I agree! It is awesome! :)

Brevity
03-07-2002, 05:41 PM
Maximus is brute a 1st or a 3rd person game?:D

Hugh_Jass
03-07-2002, 06:30 PM
Strident will be better than MOHAA *OR* Brute Force. ;)

Brevity
03-07-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Strident will be better than MOHAA *OR* Brute Force. ;)
I have never heard of that game,,,do you have a link.

JADE8704
03-07-2002, 07:29 PM
brevity, brute force will be 3rd person...and the cool thing about the game is that you can switch between characters with the push of a button...i only hope they're going to make this game 4 player co-op...something halo should have been..but oh well :)

Hugh_Jass
03-07-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

I have never heard of that game,,,do you have a link.

http://www.phantagraminteractive.com/game_strident.asp

Check out the trailer...well worth the 38M download.

GRAVEDIGGER
03-07-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

http://www.phantagraminteractive.com/game_strident.asp

Check out the trailer...well worth the 38M download.

LOL..madness 38MB! That would take days with this 56k..my connection is so slow its like i friggin owe kilobites!

But i'll check it out, when i download that piece at my cousins house with his dang DSL:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: