PDA

View Full Version : Who really thinks they are gonna win?

rr9597
03-07-2002, 04:53 PM
I hope I win because were all on like everyday and post tons evryday but most of us wont win? Whats up with that. Wouldnt that be sweet if microsoft would give 5,000 free games to this site, that they could give to all of us. Its not like they dont have enough money!

Sangha
03-07-2002, 05:01 PM
I doubt I'll win, i've never won anything in my life.

Snoopy7548
03-07-2002, 05:03 PM
same here, but i should win, i go to the forums every single day, and have a ton of posts, but some of the people who won, i have never seen on the forums or anything:confused:

rr9597
03-07-2002, 05:05 PM
like there newest winner... NEVER HEARD of HIM

zeek39
03-07-2002, 05:07 PM
I know that I am going to win... I got the inside scoop

zeek39
03-07-2002, 05:08 PM
haha this is my 69th post !!!! giggle giggle giggle giggle... I'm never gona post again... I want to have this number forever

Afro Aura
03-07-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by zeek39
haha this is my 69th post !!!! giggle giggle giggle giggle... I'm never gona post again... I want to have this number forever
well the numbers fine, but I feel the skins have a lot better that the number wouldn't you say?:)

l Maximus l
03-07-2002, 05:23 PM
Man, I don't know...but, I really hope I win! I would love to have one of those killer bags! :)

E-Xbox
03-07-2002, 05:28 PM
i better win!!!
hehe.....i hope i do tho...

Toder
03-07-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by rr9597
like there newest winner... NEVER HEARD of HIM

Sorry pal but i never heard of you before this contest was announced.

Razor70
03-07-2002, 05:55 PM
I would like to win, but I never win anything so I am ready not to win. I would really like to have one of those bags though, would be nice to not only be able to carry my system around in..but would help keep dust from getting to my system too.

fear_this
03-07-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
same here, but i should win, i go to the forums every single day, and have a ton of posts, but some of the people who won, i have never seen on the forums or anything:confused:

You know who I am dont ya? Anyway, this contest is really cool. I know many of you deserve to win, like Maximus and Snoopy. There are a lot of people who contribute to this site, but its all in the luck of the draw. Keep up the good work guys. If this means anything, you make me proud! :cool:

Snoopy7548
03-07-2002, 06:26 PM
yea, i know u, but i dont think ive ever seen yankeez, or techoholic1 on the forums:confused:

khaos2005
03-07-2002, 06:38 PM
I doubt it, but you can always hope.

Xtopia
03-07-2002, 06:39 PM
Oh man! I relly hope I win! I never when anything! Noda, zero, zilch! I've never won anything like this! I've won competitions but I've never won any...any type of giveaway!!!!:eek:

Mercury
03-07-2002, 07:28 PM
I would love to win. It would make my otherwise boring, useless life into something worth smiling about for a while.

Until then I'll keep singing...

Nobody knowsss, the trouble I've seen...
Nobody, but Jesussss...

Crazy Joe
03-08-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
yea, i know u, but i dont think ive ever seen yankeez, or techoholic1 on the forums:confused:

you do know that forum posts are only ONE part of this website, right? the contest counts reviews, excitement comments, chat lounge, etc. etc. So people could win without even posting on forums. I suggest you expand your horizons.

Dre
03-08-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

you do know that forum posts are only ONE part of this website, right? the contest counts reviews, excitement comments, chat lounge, etc. etc. So people could win without even posting on forums. I suggest you expand your horizons.

Who exactly you suggesting that too? I find it funny all these peeps subscribed last month saying they never seen other peeps on till this month.. hell.. I joined cuz I bought an xbox last month... its cool...

Whoever wins... its a carry-bag.. its really sweet but I won't die without it... but it would be cool to haves one!! REALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peeps that have been here since the beginning should have more weight tho.. I hope Max, jjax, Ninja scroll, etc. win cuz without em this place woulda sucked in da beginning. I came here to check out **** long time b4 subscribing...I'm sure many more homes did it to. Anyhoo... lots more time left in the month,..

I be drunk... and good luck everyone.. LOL..ahahaha I laugha t me!

Crazy Joe
03-08-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Dre

Who exactly you suggesting that too? !

I was suggesting that to the person that i quoted and was complaining about never seeing the winners on the forum. don't worry about all these people joining in the past month, odds are about half of them won't stick around after the contest. They don't appreciate everything else the site has to offer.