PDA

View Full Version : I am addicted to Xbox!! Pics of my collection inside!!

velodyne
07-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Here are pics of my xbox collection. To date I own all of the North American released Xbox 360 games and all of the Xbox Live Arcade games. My collection has also be on several different gaming sites including Kotaku and Gamepro. My gamertag is Velodyne. The pics were taken approx a month and a half ago and will be updated soon as there are more games out than what are in the pics. I have also upgraded my tv to the new Panasonic TH50PZ850 1080p plasma tv.
Check it out!

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/velodyne_76/

Ry
07-02-2008, 06:17 PM
WOW! Very nice collection. Stick around!

PLAYMKR
07-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Holy Crap Batman, that is a serious load of electronics.

How old are you, and what do you do for a living?

I gotta know.

velodyne
07-02-2008, 09:02 PM
I am 32 years old, married and have a 8 year old step daughter. I work as a Home Audio salesman.

l Maximus l
07-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Now, that's freakin' hardcore, bro! Welcome to the XBA Asylum!

ChessPieceFace
07-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Well it is safe to assume this is what he spends all his money on.

Enamelized420
07-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Man that's a very impressive collection you've got going on there... Thanks for sharing and look forward to the updated pics... Welcome aboard also...

wicked_d365
07-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the site. Great collection, has to be one of the best I've seen in a while. Look forward to seeing more.

Shorezy
07-03-2008, 10:02 AM
WOW

That is serious man. Well done. Great pics and the best 360 collection i've seen to date. Try to enjoy all of it as much as possible!

And welcome to the site! Keep up the good salesmanship!

laughs
07-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Wow man! That's crazy awesome! Stick around... You'll love the place eventually. :hail:

velodyne
07-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the great comments. I am impressed so far with this site. I has a lot of good offerings on it. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask! I am at work right now but will be checking this site throughout the day.

Flood
07-03-2008, 11:16 AM
wow, that's quite a collection. I wish i had that kind of disposable income.
Welcome to XBA :)

CrazyCougar
07-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Yeah pretty darn impressive. That puts my collection to shame without a doubt! LOL! And I felt I had a decent one until I saw those pics..LOL! Welcome to the site.

PLAYMKR
07-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah pretty darn impressive. That puts my collection to shame without a doubt! LOL! And I felt I had a decent one until I saw those pics..LOL! Welcome to the site.

Sorry coug...I have a new hero now....lol

:hardcore:

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
07-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Very nice friend, BTW welcome to the site its a excellent hang out, here.
But seriously you have enough games to open up your version of gamefly, can i ask what compelled you to keep collecting was it like accidentally or was it a authentic goal of yours.

velodyne
07-03-2008, 02:14 PM
I am hooked on achievements. I also love the ability to play any game at anytime with anyone. I also just love collecting. I was kind of by accident. I originally bought 10 of the 18 games at launch of the 360, but because there weren't very many games released shortly after I bought the rest of them making me have a complete collection. I have been buying all of the games the day they are released ever since. I guess I also like having a complete North American game collection. lol

velodyne
07-03-2008, 02:16 PM
I have also noticed my gamerscore would rank me as number 2 on the community leaderboards. Will this show at some point?

JC Elite
07-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Nice collection, man. I can't imagine how much that all cost, but it's very impressive.

I just have one question for you? You mentioned you are married. Does your wife have a sister, because any woman that would let you do that........I gotta meet someone related to her! :cheers:

(I only say that because my ex used to nag me about how many 360 games I was buying when we lived together and I only own around 50-some.)

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
07-03-2008, 02:21 PM
I have also noticed my gamerscore would rank me as number 2 on the community leaderboards. Will this show at some point?

lol boy ur not kidding 77,000 very nice. :hail:

laughs
07-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Nice collection, man. I can't imagine how much that all cost, but it's very impressive.

I just have one question for you? You mentioned you are married. Does your wife have a sister, because any woman that would let you do that........I gotta meet someone related to her! :cheers:

(I only say that because my ex used to nag me about how many 360 games I was buying when we lived together and I only own around 50-some.)

Very true... You must have a great wife to let you have all those games :hail:

velodyne
07-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Yes my wife is a wonderful woman who is very understanding of my gaming addiction. lol! She is a keeper!! She never gets upset when I bring home a new game!

mattgame
07-03-2008, 06:11 PM
If not I'm not gay but I'll marry you. As long as let me game I won't even eat unless absolutely necessary.:D

velodyne
07-03-2008, 07:19 PM
If not I'm not gay but I'll marry you. As long as let me game I won't even eat unless absolutely necessary.:D

Sorry not a chance! lol! If there is an xbox game you want to play sometime just send me a friend request. I am always looking to meet new and interesting people!

On a side note, anyone pick up the new Hellboy Science of Evil game? I am looking to earn the 2 player co-op achievements in the game and would love to go though the game with someone. Let me know. Thanks!

JC Elite
07-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Hellboy? Nah, I can only afford to pay for good games. Lol.

Unless I get it from Gamefly, of course. :)

Variation-XBA
07-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Not bad dude, I'll definetly have to post my stuff and we'll have a showdown ;)

laughs
07-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Dude your pic was featured in this store :yikes:

http://gamefunk.net/?p=117

xboxrealist
07-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Holy cow man...I guess you've pretty must been abused off of every xbox site out there and you finally found this one where you don't already have a bad reputation. You regularly brag about your "collection" every couple of months...spamming as many sites as you can with your pictures and dumb posts (usually cut and pasted to each site). People have caught on and realized what a dork you are. You claim not to brag, but what else what you be doing? BTW, what a royal waste of money. Why don't you wait 2 months till the game you just blew $75 dollars on launch day on drops to $30??? Do you own a house? Car? Anything of actual value?
Get a life.

LeThAl REMiX
07-04-2008, 06:56 PM
good god... I have 6 games... wow. thats crazy.. how mch did u spend on all of that!?!

velodyne
07-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Holy cow man...I guess you've pretty must been abused off of every xbox site out there and you finally found this one where you don't already have a bad reputation. You regularly brag about your "collection" every couple of months...spamming as many sites as you can with your pictures and dumb posts (usually cut and pasted to each site). People have caught on and realized what a dork you are. You claim not to brag, but what else what you be doing? BTW, what a royal waste of money. Why don't you wait 2 months till the game you just blew $75 dollars on launch day on drops to $30??? Do you own a house? Car? Anything of actual value?
Get a life.

Your gamertag wouldn't happen to be jcnet would it?

Whoever you are, why would you take the time to register a name on this webiste JUST to slam me or my collection? I sense a hint of jealousy or envy.

I don't understand why people feel they need to take the time to call me out on something I am proud of and took the time to collect and share with others users?

People might interpret this as bragging but i'm just a huge fan of Xbox as a platform and want to connect with other serious gamers.

I realize people will be questioning my choice to invest the time and money needed to be a serious collector. Like other intertests in my life, when I do something, I do it to the extreme.

If that's a fault, then this is mine ... love it or hate it.

WillyV2
07-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Man, that is a serious collection! Welcome to XBA!

velodyne
07-04-2008, 07:17 PM
good god... I have 6 games... wow. thats crazy.. how mch did u spend on all of that!?!

I have spent approx close to $30,000

laughs
07-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Get a life.

lol I'm liking this velodyne guy, but your post still made me laugh. Welcome to the site :cheers:

xboxrealist
07-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Your gamertag wouldn't happen to be jcnet would it?

Whoever you are, why would you take the time to register a name on this webiste JUST to slam me or my collection? I sense a hint of jealousy or envy.

I don't understand why people feel they need to take the time to call me out on something I am proud of and took the time to collect and share with others users?

People might interpret this as bragging but i'm just a huge fan of Xbox as a platform and want to connect with other serious gamers.

I realize people will be questioning my choice to invest the time and money needed to be a serious collector. Like other intertests in my life, when I do something, I do it to the extreme.

If that's a fault, then this is mine ... love it or hate it.

"why would you take the time to register on this website just to slam me and my collection"....I throw that question right back at you? why would you register on this site just to brag?
you know what...forget it. It's not worth it.
I look forward to seeing your post repeated over and over again every 2 or 3 months on this, and other xbox sites!

JC Elite
07-04-2008, 10:00 PM
So apparently you have been to several other sites this guy has been to where he 'brags' about his collection? And you rip him for going to all these sites 'bragging'? My question to you would be, why do you feel the need to follow him from site to site ripping on him? You don't think that looks pathetic?

If the man is here just to show off his collection and then leave, who cares? He's not hurting anyone. And if he is here to actually frequent the site, then that's cool too. Not my business. I personally wouldn't spend $30,000 on Xbox stuff, but if this guy wants to do it, more power to him. I think it's worse that you feel the need to go from site to site bashing the guy.

If his collection or his 'bragging' about it really bothers you then don't pay attention to him. I didn't feel like he was posting that to brag to others in a negative way, but if he is truely doing what you say he is doing, then giving him attention is what he wants. Either way, it sounds like you are the one who needs to get a life.

xboxrealist
07-04-2008, 10:10 PM
So apparently you have been to several other sites this guy has been to where he 'brags' about his collection? And you rip him for going to all these sites 'bragging'? My question to you would be, why do you feel the need to follow him from site to site ripping on him? You don't think that looks pathetic?

If the man is here just to show off his collection and then leave, who cares? He's not hurting anyone. And if he is here to actually frequent the site, then that's cool too. Not my business. I personally wouldn't spend $30,000 on Xbox stuff, but if this guy wants to do it, more power to him. I think it's worse that you feel the need to go from site to site bashing the guy.

If his collection or his 'bragging' about it really bothers you then don't pay attention to him. I didn't feel like he was posting that to brag to others in a negative way, but if he is truely doing what you say he is doing, then giving him attention is what he wants. Either way, it sounds like you are the one who needs to get a life.

I haven't been following him, and this is the first time I've posted anything about this. I am an xbox fan, too (as well as ps3, wii, etc), and I read a lot of forums. You can't miss his posts when they are constantly showing up on all of the message boards. When the posts start to die, he adds another comment to keep it live. You'll soon find out...he'll probably do the same here. He is starved for attention. The only reason I posted my comment was because I saw his post AGAIN, and thought to myself "sheesh...is this guy for realz? Give it a rest, will 'ya!"

Anyways, I'm off to "get a life"...oh wait I got one...it's called an (almost) paid for house, 2 paid for cars, & wife (not fully paid for).

laughs
07-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Anyways, I'm off to "get a life"...oh wait I got one...it's called an (almost) paid for house, 2 paid for cars, & wife (not fully paid for).

Good for you... You want a medal or a chest pin?

mattgame
07-05-2008, 07:17 AM
I haven't been following him, and this is the first time I've posted anything about this. I am an xbox fan, too (as well as ps3, wii, etc), and I read a lot of forums. You can't miss his posts when they are constantly showing up on all of the message boards. When the posts start to die, he adds another comment to keep it live. You'll soon find out...he'll probably do the same here. He is starved for attention. The only reason I posted my comment was because I saw his post AGAIN, and thought to myself "sheesh...is this guy for realz? Give it a rest, will 'ya!"

Don't leave I like the rivalry. I have a car I pay a note on, I rent an apartment, and I'm engaged. I have about 6 360 games and 1 Xbox game. My life sucks!!

PLAYMKR
07-05-2008, 08:40 AM

If you base your value of life by what you own in life, you will utlimately be searching for happiness your whole life and never find it.

laughs
07-05-2008, 09:48 AM
If you base your value of life by what you own in life, you will utlimately be searching for happiness your whole life and never find it.

Couldn't agree more! :cheers:

xboxrealist
07-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Here are pics of my xbox collection. To date I own all of the North American released Xbox 360 games and all of the Xbox Live Arcade games. My collection has also be on several different gaming sites including Kotaku and Gamepro. My gamertag is Velodyne. The pics were taken approx a month and a half ago and will be updated soon as there are more games out than what are in the pics. I have also upgraded my tv to the new Panasonic TH50PZ850 1080p plasma tv.
Check it out!

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/velodyne_76/

laughs
07-05-2008, 12:31 PM
The best things in life are free.

CrazyCougar
07-05-2008, 01:18 PM

Hmmm, I have well over 100 Xbox 360 titles, 150+ Original Xbox Titles, 3 Xbox 360's in my house and an original Xbox as well. Oh yeah, PLUS I have a house mortgage, 2 cars, 3 kids and a wife. Not sure what your point is. You wont get any sympathy here. Yes, I have seen him posting on plenty of Xbox forums, but is there anything wrong with being proud of a collection. Eh, i dont think there is.

WillyV2
07-05-2008, 02:10 PM

Wow, an internet tough guy - to an extent.. And you say velodyne is pathetic. :hardcore:

velodyne
07-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks to all for understanding me and my point.

mattgame
07-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Thanks to all for understanding me and my point.

You're welcome............................there's a point to this?:p

JC Elite
07-05-2008, 09:49 PM
This is one the longer threads in history that has to do with very little. Lol.

mattgame
07-06-2008, 04:08 PM
It has to do with haters and addiction. Right?

Ninja Scroll
07-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Don't leave I like the rivalry. I have a car I pay a note on, I rent an apartment, and I'm engaged. I have about 6 360 games and 1 Xbox game. My life sucks!!

I'm with you on this. Don't leave homie, stay here and bash this dude in! I'm always into a flame war! You have one dude whom is an attention whore who waste all his money on shiitty (this monkey bought Hellboy, Fusion Frenzy, to name a couple at full retail price! :rolleyes: ) games, and another clown who hate da fool cuz he tryin to spam his rehashed post on every Xbox site and it annoys him!

Keep the beef going dawg!:hardcore:

And yeah, this is a thread about nothing, but it's funny doe! NAW MEAN! :p

this can't be no worse than me recently in Target and coppin BEE MOVIE on 360 for $14.79 and actually playin this garbage! :D

JC Elite
07-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Why, in god's name, would you pay $15 for a game like Bee movie? lol.

If you are playing it just for the achievements (is there ever any other reason to play these crappy movie games?), then just rent it from Gamefly or somethin'. First month is like $9 from them. It would have saved you $6 and you could rent other games the rest of the month then cancel.

Ninja Scroll
07-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Why, in god's name, would you pay $15 for a game like Bee movie? lol.

If you are playing it just for the achievements (is there ever any other reason to play these crappy movie games?), then just rent it from Gamefly or somethin'. First month is like $9 from them. It would have saved you $6 and you could rent other games the rest of the month then cancel.

I copped it because it was cheap as hell! Only games I get on day 1 are AAA Killer Apps, or top notch games. I will cop a bargain bin game every now and then if I run into it. I get some of dem for the achievements, but I can tell you that BEE Movie is not 5 achievement 1k gamerpoints. That joint got 50 achievements.
And I dont plan to get dem all.
As for rental, naw... I'd rather own the game spending money on it, instead of renting it and giving it back. I collect games, but not in a retarded way like dude who made is attention whore bragging thread. :D

Where that dude who was flamin a new hole in his ass? :watchout: I miss that dude! :crying:

edit: how about you log on to www.mygamercard.net and link it to your sig like most of us so I can see your games played list. I'm sure you got some shiity games in yo line up junior! LOL!

rezzurekted
07-08-2008, 09:18 AM
1337 that is all!

JC Elite
07-08-2008, 12:40 PM
I copped it because it was cheap as hell! Only games I get on day 1 are AAA Killer Apps, or top notch games. I will cop a bargain bin game every now and then if I run into it. I get some of dem for the achievements, but I can tell you that BEE Movie is not 5 achievement 1k gamerpoints. That joint got 50 achievements.
And I dont plan to get dem all.
As for rental, naw... I'd rather own the game spending money on it, instead of renting it and giving it back. I collect games, but not in a retarded way like dude who made is attention whore bragging thread. :D

Where that dude who was flamin a new hole in his ass? :watchout: I miss that dude! :crying:

edit: how about you log on to www.mygamercard.net and link it to your sig like most of us so I can see your games played list. I'm sure you got some shiity games in yo line up junior! LOL!

Well, you know, you could have went to a Gamestop and spent that same $14 on a used game and got an actually good game instead. :)

velodyne
07-08-2008, 05:35 PM
I just picked up Unreal Tournament 3 today.What an awesome game! Did anyone else pick this up yet?

Enamelized420
07-08-2008, 05:43 PM
I picked UT III up as well...

CrazyCougar
07-08-2008, 05:56 PM
That one game I cant play and never have been able to. Makes me sick literally.

Ninja Scroll
07-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Well, you know, you could have went to a Gamestop and spent that same $14 on a used game and got an actually good game instead.

As Y2J would say: I never,...eeeeeever! eeeeeeeeeeeeever copped a "used" videogame. My shiit has to be brand new. Wat is 15 beans? :confused: I could see if I dropped $49.99 on it at launch. I would have lost all respect for myself as a gamer. 15 aint nuttin nephew. Bargain Bin all day uuury day foe dat amount. Ya Dig! Plus wat used 360 games you seen at gamestop for 15 beans? :rolleyes: Dem fools will give you a credit of 20 for a damn near new 360 game and sell it used for $54.99!

I just picked up Unreal Tournament 3 today.What an awesome game! Did anyone else pick this up yet?

Maybe that dude who been stalking you around every Xbox site copped it and you two can go 1 on 1 to the death! HEEEEAD SHOT! :D

That one game I cant play and never have been able to. Makes me sick literally.

Same here. I copped Unreal Championship on the original Xbox and I wanted to puke! It's over the top phoney. Game had me dizzy! :sleeping:

Plus screw Epic/Midway on their choice to make this a timed exclusive for PS3. Now the game flopped on that console! That's wat dem fools get, now they have to live with it, and know that the 360 edition has no hype and will sell terrible units. :p

laughs
07-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah you can't buy anything for $15 these days... Even if that game is ****, it's still not that bad of a deal. I mean what else am I going to get for $15? 2 liters of gas? A STD from my ex? I mean come off of it! You can't ***** at someone paying $15 for a brand new game... Hell even those BK games were worth $15... kinda.

JC Elite
07-09-2008, 06:42 AM
The BK games were not worth $15. Lol. I should know. I had all 3. :cry:

Ninja Scroll
07-09-2008, 11:04 AM

What would be even worse is if you actually played dem! :rofl:

I have all 3, but dem joints will never see the day of light in my 360 dashboard. I dont really have any shameful games on my list that I actually played. I do have a few I wish I never bought, like Dynasty Warriors. I only got that because it came out at a time when nothing else was out and it was retail for $39.99. My worst 360 software purchase ever!
Oh, and Ninety Nine Nights was horrible too! :cuss:

laughs
07-09-2008, 12:21 PM

Yeah... The racing one was the best in my opinion.

JC Elite
07-09-2008, 02:16 PM
It was easily the best. Of course that isn't saying much, considering the other two were absolute garbage. Oh well. At least the chicken sandwich I got that day was good. lol.

laughs
07-09-2008, 02:47 PM
It was easily the best. Of course that isn't saying much, considering the other two were absolute garbage. Oh well. At least the chicken sandwich I got that day was good. lol.

Yeah... I'd rank them as the racing one, the sneaking one and then the bumper car one.

Variation-XBA
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
I dont really have any shameful games on my list that I actually played.

Yea, the Bee Movie game is awesome, you should be proud of that :watchout:

Also, you played Avatar you achievement whore :p

JC Elite
07-10-2008, 06:29 AM
I am also guilty of playing Avatar. Got it from Gamefly, played it for 5 min., got 1000 gamer points.

I must say I did feel dirty doing that, but I thought why not? Gamefly is good for games like that sometimes.

Ninja Scroll
07-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Yea, the Bee Movie game is awesome, you should be proud of that

Also, you played Avatar you achievement whore

Uh, im a self proclaimed obvious achievement whore and proud of it, so tell us something new sucka! :rolleyes:

You playin NG2 on super easy homo g@y mode and stuck on Chapter3!!! :rofl: Come at me when you improve your videogaming skillz you bum! :p

mattgame
07-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Uh, im a self proclaimed obvious achievement whore and proud of it, so tell us something new sucka! :rolleyes:

You playin NG2 on super easy homo g@y mode and stuck on Chapter3!!! :rofl: Come at me when you improve your videogaming skillz you bum! :p

Yeah he straight playin on noob mode, yeah he sucks!!!

Please don't tell that I only play that mode

Variation-XBA
07-12-2008, 06:13 PM
yeah He Straight Playin On Noob Mode, Yeah He Sucks!!!

Please Don't Tell That I Only Play That Mode

Matt Plays Easy Mode!!!!

mattgame
07-14-2008, 06:28 PM
I just play to have fun.

Spinoff90
07-18-2008, 10:52 AM
I swear are there any Xbox forums left that you have not found to make these threads on? :yikes:

mattgame
07-18-2008, 02:47 PM
I guess he never heard of XBOXCOMPULSIVEOBSSESSIVEDISORDER.COM.

Variation-XBA
07-18-2008, 07:21 PM
I guess he never heard of XBOXCOMPULSIVEOBSSESSIVEDISORDER.COM.

I already run that site, would you like to see pics? :rofl:

mattgame
07-18-2008, 10:50 PM
I already run that site, would you like to see pics? :rofl:

:rofl: Outstanding!

Clintman
07-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Jesus H., that is a lot of games. How much did that all cost you approximately?

Ry
07-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Aprox. $30,000

mattgame
07-24-2008, 04:48 PM
I would have got shot at 1,000 by the wife.

Ninja Scroll
07-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Jesus H., that is a lot of games. How much did that all cost you approximately?

Thats all gravy and shiit dude got all dem games, but im 100% confident he sucks at videogames. You have every f'n game on 360 released, yet his gamerscore doesnt indicate shiit. If he was a halfway decent gamer his score should be in the hundreds of thousands for a collection like he has.
Coppin all dem games aint shiit unless you can show and prove you got skillz which this attention whore does not body. :p 70k+ score for over 300 games released is a poor percentage. :D

I will say I am happy he is wasting all his cheese on MS 360 merchandise to help the 360 software sales figures! :cheers:

mattgame
07-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Next time you run up in him Ninja style could use just a hint of lubricant?

Clintman
07-27-2008, 12:40 PM
You don't need to be good at games to keep a collection. That would be like saying someone who collects stamps is an idiot because he doesn't put them on letters. Gaming isn't all about Gamerscores, you know.

Variation-XBA
07-28-2008, 01:38 AM
Gaming isn't all about Gamerscores, you know.

Try and tell Ninja otherwise :whistle: