PDA

View Full Version : Ryu is gettin on my nerves!!!!!

mattgame
07-05-2008, 06:46 PM
I can't beat that last boss!!!!! I get him to run from me but he hits me with those damn blue heads! You can't dodge them either! Did anyone beat that bastage?!?!

Ninja Scroll
07-05-2008, 08:15 PM
I can't beat that last boss!!!!! I get him to run from me but he hits me with those damn blue heads! You can't dodge them either! Did anyone beat that bastage?!?!

You can't dodge dem, but you got 1 of 2 options. Either use the Bo stick (I cant remember the lame name they gave it, but it's the long stick like Donatello uses... COWABUNGA!, no wait, that's Michaelagelo! :D ) .... and tap it. It will kill dem all.
2. You can waste a Ninpo and they will just die as they run into it.

But your best way to defeat him is to never give him the chance to have those blue b@astards get at you.

You have to Bow&Arrow his head, then use a Ninpo when his belly is lighting up (you should use the Ninpo that allows you to direct the balls aim) shoot it with the Ninpo or another Bow&Arrow. He will spit blood so watch out. To avoid that just do the Ryu Dash move twice.
You have to be precise, and do this same pattern gracefully and smoothly. If you do, he will never have the opportunity to summon those muvafukaz! Trust me, I got murked several times by this sucka ass fool!

Hopefully this will help you out. It's a pain, because you are forced to use that stressful Bow&Arrow with it's horrible camera angles!

FYI, he is not the final boss! :p

mattgame
07-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I just bust both of their asses!! Good game. It kind of sucked to have leveled up all of my weapons and couldn't use them at the end for the most part.

Ninja Scroll
07-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the info. I just bust both of their asses!! Good game. It kind of sucked to have leveled up all of my weapons and couldn't use them at the end for the most part.

Does this mean I beat the game for you,...kind of? :D

Leveling up those weapons was not a priority for me. I just wanted to make sure I only maxed out the main Dragon Sword and the Bo stick joint.
All my other bread was focused on Health and leveling up Ninpo.

Are you going to play on a more difficult level now or are you done?
If you play through why not waste your MS Points on those overpriced downloadable costumes? Complete waste of money! Dem shiits should be included in the game. They add nothing to gameplay. Shame on you Tecmo.
Then again, they could use the money to pay the Director of the game his lost royalties! :cool:

mattgame
07-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm going back through as an acolyte with all of my maxed out shat. Also my new red uniform! Then I will level up.

Ninja Scroll
07-06-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm going back through as an acolyte with all of my maxed out shat. Also my new red uniform! Then I will level up.

You are aware there is no achievements for maxing out your weapons right?

You should play on Warrior mode now. You should be ready for the next challenge and the 100gamerpoints that comes with beating it.:hump:

Variation-XBA
07-07-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm still stuck on like level 4 or something :/

mattgame
07-08-2008, 06:51 AM
You are aware there is no achievements for maxing out your weapons right?

You should play on Warrior mode now. You should be ready for the next challenge and the 100gamerpoints that comes with beating it.:hump:

I know, I just like the feeling of rapin those *****es that just gave me such a hard time.