PDA

View Full Version : Unreal 3 plate

wicked_d365
07-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Does anybody have an extra one, or one they don't want?
I went to go get mine the other day, and the idiots at the gamewhore here gave them to EVERYONE who bought the game, not the reserve only people, like it should have been. All of the other ones close to me are out too. I made them give me my money back.
Anywho, just looking for one for my collection, throw a few bucks at you for it. I can get one off ebay for about 5-10 bucks, but I thought the good people here at addict might be able to help me a little better, Thanks guys.

SpaceGhost2K
07-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Does anybody have an extra one, or one they don't want?
I went to go get mine the other day, and the idiots at the gamewhore here gave them to EVERYONE who bought the game, not the reserve only people, like it should have been. All of the other ones close to me are out too. I made them give me my money back.
Anywho, just looking for one for my collection, throw a few bucks at you for it. I can get one off ebay for about 5-10 bucks, but I thought the good people here at addict might be able to help me a little better, Thanks guys.

I got an extra one. PayPal me five bucks for shipping and I'll get it out to you, but it probably won't be until I get back from E3.

Ranzo
07-11-2008, 10:33 PM
I have a bunch of them, around 20. I can send you one as well if you cover the shipping.

Ry
07-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Can someone hook me up? I will pay for shipping and throw in some money.

SpaceGhost2K
07-12-2008, 01:27 AM
Wow, I've only got one spare. Take Ranzo's, LOL!

None of my local stores are wanting to part with any. Looks like they won't be as abundant as the Universe At War plates.

Or maybe it's just that the game is actually selling so they've got people to give the plates to.

Either way, if I had 20 of them, I'd sand them down and use them for customs. I'm almost out of plates again.

wicked_d365
07-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks Space and Raz. Space, I sent you a PM. I hope Gamecrazy doesn't screw up like this with Soul Caliber. I want my Yoda plate.

Ranzo
07-12-2008, 08:08 PM
If anyone wants one just PM me, I am pretty sure there is a lot of them out there my store got 30 of them and we only gave out 10. Some people didn't even want them.

mhawk134
07-14-2008, 12:53 AM
Ranzo I sent you a pm, let me know man.

Hawk

Ranzo
07-14-2008, 09:11 PM
Ok so I am all out. I will get back to those of you that messaged me first.

Variation-XBA
07-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Ok so I am all out. I will get back to those of you that messaged me first.

You mean 'out' since you want to keep 10 :rofl:

Ranzo
07-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Ha, I truly only have one left.