PDA

View Full Version : 2 great games...

DT21
03-07-2002, 07:09 PM
THPS3 and Rallisport just came out and both have been getting great reviews, which do you think is the must own though?

studepaber
03-07-2002, 09:04 PM
I haven't played THPS3 on the Xbox yet, but I bought RSC when it was released and it is by far in my opinion the best racing game on any console, definitely worth getting unless you are a complete die hard THPS fan that isn't tired of sequels.

linkycat
03-12-2002, 10:43 AM
studepaber pretty much said it. Rallisport Rocks the house... THPS3 is a good game, but it you've played TH2x, or even TH2 ever than it'll get tiring.

The gameplay is even EASIER than before so there isn't much challenge to build up a good character, or with the new reverse moves score 2 minute rounds upwards of 500000 points. Get Rallisport for a longer lasting appeal, get THPS3 if you've never played one and are looking for a cool skateboard game.

deuces2k
03-13-2002, 09:14 AM
i just tried my hands at Rallisport at a friend's house and i wanna go buy it now too!! If you like racing games you can't go too wrong with Rallisport (unless you want pure simulation). I admit i haven't played Tony Hawk 3 (though i've played 2 on other consoles) so maybe the new appeal of a game (rallisport) is swaying my opinion