PDA

View Full Version : I love taco-bell and so should you (xbox related)

zeek39
03-07-2002, 07:22 PM
Ahhhh did I mention I won my xbox along with Project Gotham Racing just by eating one meal at taco bell and entering the ticket online?! I mean what are the odds of that! lol I know people who ate there every day and didn't win.

Well anyways I was thinking of getting an xbox in January and so once I won my xbox it was a huge relief because I would not have to spend so much money on a console.... I am more of a PC gamer

Oh and before I won this I always thought those contests were bogus but now I am less skeptical about contests :) Oh and I am not talking about the xba contest... winning a case would be nice but I've already won the big prize :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Everyone Eat at Taco Bell and love it cuz they hooked me up with this awsome product :)

zeek39
03-07-2002, 07:23 PM
By the way did anyone else here win their xbox?

Mercury
03-07-2002, 07:38 PM
BAH! Why should I love Taco Bell just because you won something there and I didn't. I can't love something I don't win anything from them.

AHEM! Did you hear that xboxaddict!? Are you taking notes? Better be!

wweomaniac
03-07-2002, 08:11 PM
lol... you are a lucky sob. I never eat at taco bell b/c i think they put a bad name on mexican food. There is so little meat in their food. And the meat isn't even that fresh.

Taco Bell=the Mexican McDonalds

But I praise them for the XBOX contest. Gave a lot of publicity.

thunderkiss2k1
03-07-2002, 08:29 PM
No, I traded in 64 Dreamcast games and used the store credit to get the console , an extra controller, and a memory card. I also had enough left to pay for 2 games, Halo and Munch. :)

zeek39
03-07-2002, 08:35 PM
wow how did ya get 64 dream cast games? if they were 50$ a piece then they would total to 3200$ that's insane... and one hell of an expensive xbox

Brevity
03-07-2002, 08:50 PM
All these months latter, (already got one the day it released) and like three weeks ago I get a "Hay you one a Taco Bell Xbox." I am still really happy though, so ya it did pay. I through down some cash for it, I ate there every chance I got like 3X's a day for that month. I also went to 7 dif. stores. Wow that's great U won too.:)

thunderkiss2k1
03-07-2002, 08:52 PM
Umm, I bought them. And the store didn't give me full price for them. I think I only got between 5 to 20 dollars per game. I figured: the dreamcast is dead or dying, so why keep the games? Anyway, I like the xbox better. :)