PDA

View Full Version : I love these xboxaddict forums and I'm planning on making it my permanent home!

Mercury
03-07-2002, 07:46 PM
I have been so upset with ign since they went to insiders for everything! Even the message boards. I think that is among other things, just plain rude! How is anyone new going to like their site now since they don't see anything on it worth seeing anymore? New people aren't going to put out the $20 for a site that doesn't show them anything and expects a leap of faith that the site is worth the money!

Well, it doesn't matter to me anymore now because these boards are fantastic!

GokuX
03-07-2002, 08:38 PM
Welcome.

Ninja Scroll
03-07-2002, 09:41 PM
Wow, so much love with many threads about how kick ass this site is,...... you new guys are only getting a taste of what's addicting about this site!
first it's the members that rules, the you got the hard working mods, and the rest falls in line.
Te homepage is well set up and accurate.

Anything you seen, this sites has it!
Your also right about ign.com, they are money hungry. dude, I cant wait until the fold flat on their greedy fat faces! :D
Im not gonna get much into them cause we all know what ign is about.

but back to the topic of "happiness" :D that is xboxaddict.com, I hope you enjoy your stay and welcome bro! :)

It's all graaaaaavy (good) in here! ;)

Razor70
03-07-2002, 09:51 PM
Ninja your the dude dude! Everything you said in your last comment is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about this site! Come here and you don't need anywhere else if you are a Xbox owner! Everything you need is right here and you get good friends to boot! I will for one be staying here for a long time to come! I am so Addicted to both this site and my Xbox!

P.s. - Rallisport Challenge is the Bomb!

xboxer2002
03-08-2002, 09:34 AM
I absolutely couldn't agree more!!!!

FlyBoy
03-08-2002, 10:26 AM
Heck yeah... Ninja and I got into a little battle o' words the first day I signed on here and I didn't think I was going to like this site. I was a moron. I brought in my bad experiences from other forums and jumped right at him. Now, I have to say I'm officially addicted to XBA and even more addicted to my XBOX since coming here. These peeps give you so much information! Toder helped talk me through getting my box on gamespy in the chat lounge. I get the best reviews on games (from gamers themselves). I've made almost 10 trades in the trading post (rock on!)... and who can overlook all the contests/giveaways!?! XBA rules, and mods are always hard @ work. I'll never go to another forum again!

COWABUNGA DUDES!

GokuX
03-08-2002, 01:13 PM
I remember that incident, just a distant memory now.:cool: