PDA

View Full Version : Can i buy these????!

DanRyder
07-28-2008, 07:35 AM
I want the 2Ghostbusters ones, ,The one with the logo and the one done up like the GB trap.

Thanks

KatamariKutie
07-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi, welcome to the faceplate forum!

SpaceGhost2k would be the one you need to get in touch with - those sound like his plates you are describing.

mypainteffects
07-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi Dan, welcome to the forum! SpaceGhost2K is the guy you need to talk to. They definately sound like his work.

SpaceGhost2K
07-28-2008, 02:09 PM
I want the 2Ghostbusters ones, ,The one with the logo and the one done up like the GB trap.

Thanks

Sure. Just drop me an email at mredwebb@aol.com.

JakofallAces
07-28-2008, 04:19 PM

Thanks
you is new, i is not new, i say hello good sir, you backhand me and request a duel of pokemon, i instantly forfeit and give you a cookie....welcome we all are here for a reason mine is just more obvious than others

SpaceGhost2K
07-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Before I can make another Ecto-Trap plate, I need to find one of the diamond plate Peilcan plates. They were all over the place and now I can't find any.

SpaceGhost2K
07-28-2008, 05:37 PM
I called a bunch of Gamestop stores that the computer says has Pelican plates in stock, but they're all the white ones. The diamond plates ones are all gone. I have one in my own collection, but if I use it... then I won't.

If anyone has a spare or doesn't mind parting with theirs, let me know.

SpaceGhost2K
07-29-2008, 09:36 PM

Thanks

Did this guy just disappear?

I have a green Ghostbusters plate almost done. It will be completely finished tomorrow (on Wednesday). If I don't hear from Dan Ryder, it's up for grabs to you guys, or if not, it goes to eBay.

I should know by now never to start stuff until it's paid for. :bang:

mypainteffects
07-30-2008, 10:36 AM
I hear that brother... Faceplates are generally not much of a problem, although I have a few that I should probably just sell, because the original purchasers have not gotten in touch with me. Complete cases are a bit of a different story when they back out though... Should have gotten a deposit though. I suppose we all learn, or do we??? My wife contends that I am a slow learner sometimes... :eek: :bang: :cry:

SpaceGhost2K
07-30-2008, 12:40 PM
I hear that brother... Faceplates are generally not much of a problem, although I have a few that I should probably just sell, because the original purchasers have not gotten in touch with me. Complete cases are a bit of a different story when they back out though... Should have gotten a deposit though. I suppose we all learn, or do we??? My wife contends that I am a slow learner sometimes... :eek: :bang: :cry:

Garrick, why don't you email me a pic and a price and I'll at least consider it.

SpaceGhost2K
07-31-2008, 03:50 PM
I got the first Ghostbusters plate done. If I don't hear back from this guy by a week after his post, it will be available. The guy who bought one of my first ones ended up selling it to a friend for $150. I'm only asking $60.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Ghostbusters7-31.jpg

I also had someone order (and pay for in advance, btw) five plates. I finished the first one:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/CIMG1109.jpg

I thinkt hat may be the coolest "Heroes" plate I've done. The starfield worked out great.

I also posted some pics of the Video Games Live plates in my customs thread. (Or will have, here in a few minutes.)

mypainteffects
08-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Space... Those are some awesome plates! I really like the Heroes one... I may have to try my hand at that theme. I posted the faceplate that I had to sell on Ebay before I read the comment above. Thank you though... Keep up the good work Brother!

SpaceGhost2K
08-07-2008, 02:57 PM
OK, I never heard anything back from the guy, so the Ghostbusters plate is available to anyone who wants it for $60. Save me having to list it on eBay and eating the fees. Someone has already resold one of these for $150 so with the game coming out, it's a deal. :)

(what a sales guy, lol).

Also, I did it again. I wanted to be ahead of the game and I bought THREE of those diamond plate designed faceplates in anticipation of making more Ecto-Trap plates. Once they get here, I'll have THREE of those. They'll vary a little bit depending on the light caps or whatever accessories I can scare up.

But for now, someone please add the Ghostbusters plate to their collection.

Arigato.

Repo Man 360
08-08-2008, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't mind a crack at those plates either

Spacey that's a hot plate as usual,but I am holding out for a custom from you (already have some of your work in my collection)