PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur 4 Reviews?

Kamshaft
08-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Anyone interested in posting some Soul Calibur 4 reviews? We need some for the front page.

Conchord
08-08-2008, 04:16 PM
I only rented it, so I don't really have enough knowledge of the game. Scroll could post one, but I think I should translate it before its actual posting, so as to not scare the living **** out of people reading it.

Ninja Scroll
08-08-2008, 06:45 PM
I only rented it, so I don't really have enough knowledge of the game. Scroll could post one, but I think I should translate it before its actual posting, so as to not scare the living **** out of people reading it.

ROFLMAO!!! :rofl:

Conchord, I thought I improved since my return from a couple years away from XBA. :watchout: I dont talk with as much slang/ebonics as before.
I figured I matured somewhat since then? :confused: LOL!

I posted a super long awesomeness kick ass Ninja Gaiden II review and Kam bumped my shiit for someone elses to have the headline after like 2 days. WTF Kam!?
I put my all into that review. It was even my 1st videogame review ever!

Even though my XBOX360 Elite died a couple days ago and is on it's way to Texas right now for it's RROD Mortal Kombat Fatality I was happy to have had atleast put in a good 20+ hours or so into SCIV before my Elite got murked.

I dont know if im for a review unless Kam tells me I get atleast a week in the spot light and not steal my thunder! :hump:
I think it had something to do with me only giving NG2 a 7.9 or 8.0, I love Ryu Hyabusa, however I could not be biased and give it a high score when I really felt it did not deserve it.
Just got my EGM issue in the mail with it's NG2 review and they pretty much co-signed everything I said, so I feel great about my NG2 review.

naw mean?

EDIT: wait a min, WTF!!! Yo Variation,... dude, I just noticed your gamertag, are you using 2 XBA names?! OMG! WTF? You are Variation & Concord?! WTF DUDE!!!

Kamshaft
08-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Still no takers?

Symmetric-XBA
08-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I'll do it if you want. my friends and I log over 400 hours of sc time.

Clintman
08-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Still no takers?

I have a review fully written but I might use it for another site. I'm waiting for the owners reply on whether or not I'll submit it to you guys instead because it will be out of date by the time his site gets going.

frag yo mamma 2
08-19-2008, 06:27 PM
my friend loves it, he is in china, i havent gotten it yet. but i think im going to get this for my next game :) :)

Clintman
08-20-2008, 01:33 AM
Great review on the main site. Props to the author.